Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? (76388 Views)

US First Daughter Sasha Obama Serves Seafood In Summer Job / Mum Brought Tin Tomatoes From England / When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by RaeMystix: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
hahn:

I'm sure you had time to think over this issue through the night. So, are you going to try a frog sandwich for breakfast?

DUDE angry
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by adesbreath: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
MrCuddles:

Amen we will eat the fruit of the lord and the lamb of God but some people can cook oo, they will cook any meat, all long as its red meat, you won't know if its beef, dog, horse etc. Na to devour am before you can tell.

I tell u....ur right.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by kaliyu97(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wow yummy shocked
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by hahn(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
RaeMystix:

DUDE angry

grin

You're making it too easy
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Khameal007(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
jeez! that's quite a bowl of disgusting.
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by Jaypea98: 4:24am On Jul 12, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
lol, crocodile shocked
It tastes good u should try it out sometime
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by aydelicious: 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sile12:
5. Beondegi (Silkworms), Korea.

Mmm, lovely silkworm. Simply boiled or steamed and lightly seasoned, this is popular snack all over Korea and usually sold from street vendors. Apparently they taste like wood, if you’ve ever tried wood…?
I've eta it before ,I can also cook it . the taste of it is excellent.
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by aydelicious: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sile12:
14. Southern fried rattlesnake, United States.

A favourite in the Southwestern United States, it’s said to taste a little like frogs legs. Experts advise boiling the meat offthe bones before dipping in egg and covering in seasoned salt mix, flour and breadcrumbs. Deep fat fry and munch away.
the more you close to your kitchen is the more you will see above your noise .this is nice and then it is good to go for this .
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by aydelicious: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
niggi4life:
embarassed pukes cry
I'm also good in this once.
Re: If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? by okwabayi(m): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2018
If she's not Nigerian her daughter would have taught me how to eat all these first to avoid any inconvenience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / What’s This Animal Called? / Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.