Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? (1713 Views)

Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / If Only My Father Had Listend To Me(survivor Of Gas Explosion)**graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? by Promise323: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2015
My Father's Useless Plans For Me

Arinze Okereke was a mean son a bitch when he was riled. He was riled now, the black mood came over him immediately his father told him about the plan he had for him.
If Onwueme had wanted to surprise his son he’d certainly not to think of accomplishing that goal, His explanation has rendered Arinze speechless.
The condition didn’t last long, anger quickly took over. In truth, the ridiculous plan his father had given him wasn’t nearly as infuriating to Arinze as the fact that......... Continue Reading by clicking on the link below
http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/05/my-fathers-useless-plans-for-me/

http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/05/my-fathers-useless-plans-for-me/
Re: The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2015
Useless plans are for useless kids.

The only thing you haven't told us is how useless your father is...lol

Don't get me wrong....all I am saying is that you should trace the source of your uselessness....even your topic seems useless...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? by Promise323: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2015
soe:

grin
Re: The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? by Amastermovic(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2015
soe:

Lolz op dey kolo who will click that link when the story starting point na poo.. I no even understand anything wey he write..
Re: The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? by kliq(m): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2015
Useless link to a Useless thread of Useless plan....post your story here or keep it.
Re: The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? by heykims(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2015
And u expect a father to have a useful plan for a son that opens this kinda thread¿¿

1 Like

Re: The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? by bettercreature(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Your father shouldnt have sent you to school instead of telling you to create a useless thread
Re: The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? by donholy28(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2015
A fathers useless plan for his useless son
Re: The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? by cmart09(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2015
"Useless plans" you are still asking what you will do? Then you have a problem.
Re: The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? by Promise324: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lol
Re: The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? by pacifique(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? by missyruq(f): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? by HCF(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
undecided
Re: The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? by efemenaslectura: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
I want to go and sleep. We'll talk about it tomorrow. This is 22.53pm Abeg
Re: The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? by cowgirl9090: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2015
I will comment in the fullness of time
Re: The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? by MARKone(m): 10:28am On Jul 08, 2015
Op post the story here, and in the Fullness Of Time we will check your blog.

(1) (Reply)

15 Hilarious Tweet Parents Would Understand / Marriage Advice For This Young Couple / Is It Ok To Cut My Father Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.