Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Just Curious! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Just Curious! (5000 Views)

Curious / A Curious Observation From A South African Guy / Curious Abt Some Landers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Curious! by shugga(f): 11:46am On Jul 05, 2015
So have been observing when I post a comment I do get pms but I discover 90% of them are lagos based and mostly yoruba, does it mean my brothers from Akwa ibom are not on this forum?

Before y'all get me twisted I'm not tribalistic just that it will really hurt if one begin to nurse feelings for another and distance happen to be the only barrier.

I'm based in my state of origin and will like to get to meet reasonable matured guys(preferable in their early 30's) from my state on here.

RedBenson happen to be the only Akwa Ibom or na Cross River he's from sef but I don't like his online personality, he seems to be a flirt tongue

So feel free to say hi if you're my bro! wink
Re: Just Curious! by Cutehector(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2015
Op you really need to meet Thesonofmark... smiley
Re: Just Curious! by shugga(f): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Op you really need to meet Thesonofmark... smiley

He's from where?
Re: Just Curious! by Cutehector(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2015
shugga:

He's from where?
akwaibom... U will like him... Such a nice guy
Re: Just Curious! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Shugga, I'm supposing you reside within the city confines of Uyo metropolis?
Re: Just Curious! by shugga(f): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2015
To
Cutehector:
akwaibom... U will like him... Such a nice guy

cheesy cheesy

Why are you the one marketing him, he's viewing but refuse to comment you can't be too sure you know
Re: Just Curious! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Shugga, I'm supposing you reside within the city confines of Uyo metropolis?
I was gonna mention this mofo but then I have to warn OP that he's a troll.
Just be patient and you'll find a gentleman closer to you.

It's no fun being with a troublemaker.

#JusSaying.

2 Likes

Re: Just Curious! by Cutehector(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2015
shugga:
To

cheesy cheesy

Why are you the one marketing him, he's viewing but refuse to comment you can't be too sure you know
my frnd, dats hw u ppo miss good things... U bera start sendin him a pm and stop forming

1 Like

Re: Just Curious! by shugga(f): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2015
Brandnew2:

#JusSaying.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh oh...thanks for advice, apart from his troublesome nature his vocabs can send me to an early grave grin
Re: Just Curious! by Cutehector(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2015
Brandnew2:

#JusSaying.
if I slap u eh, u will get sense.. Winch... Bad belle.. Jealous idiat
Re: Just Curious! by Cutehector(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
shugga:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh oh...thanks for advice, apart from his troublesome nature his vocabs can send me to an early grave grin
u wana tell me u believ dis guy? He is just jealous... Shugga trust me he is a nice guy... I suppose u r intimidated by his choice of words.. Very splendid.. He knws d right words to say to make u happy
Re: Just Curious! by shugga(f): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
my frnd, dats hw u ppo miss good things... U bera start sendin him a pm and stop forming

Nothing like forming here, being single doesn't mean one should say yes to any tom dick and Harry.

That guy always sounds like a kid seeking for attention with big vocabulary, who does that?

1 Like

Re: Just Curious! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
shugga:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm not discouraging you o!
It's your choice to make.
Dunno who they're trying to impress with big English. Just plain childish and immature.

And some NL babes be claiming sapiosexual.
Probably why some of them take to pain to blow grammar like that equates intelligence.
Whatever happened to common sense.

#SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Just Curious! by shugga(f): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
u wana tell me u believ dis guy? He is just jealous... Shugga trust me he is a nice guy... I suppose u r intimidated by his choice of words.. Very splendid.. He knws d right words to say to make u happy

Thanks but I'll appreciate another suggestion wink
Re: Just Curious! by Cutehector(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
shugga:

Nothing like forming here, being single doesn't mean one should say yes to any tom dick and Harry.

That guy always sounds like a kid seeking for attention with big vocabulary, who does that?
my gosh he aint a kid jor... Ok am not sayn anythn further... Its ur call.. And he aint any tom dick and harry... He schooled abroad u knw wink

1 Like

Re: Just Curious! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Brandnew2:
I was gonna mention that mofo but then I have to warn OP that he's a troll.

#JusSaying.

Señor, trolls do not update their pictures it contribute intelligently to topical issues like I have.

It's alright if you are on some vituperative, vindictive smear campaign but you cognizant of this: The son of Mark has always had an antecedent of being honest with his opinions and my comments are well-ratiocinated as against the piss-poor diatribes which are ubiquitous on this forum.

For every one Brandnew who posts disparaging comments about me, they'd be a thousand more sane persons who attest to my typo-eloquence and higher cognitive abilities.

Top of the morning to you, mister.

2 Likes

Re: Just Curious! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
if I slap u eh, u will get sense.. Winch... Bad belle.. Jealous idiat
Me Jealous? grin
I laff in spanish.

Shugga please meet up with him and let's see how it goes. cheesy
Re: Just Curious! by Cutehector(m): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
shugga:

alright, try meetin Mrcork tongue
Re: Just Curious! by Cutehector(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Brandnew2:

Me Jealous? grin
I laff in spanish.

Shugga please meet up with him and let's see how it goes. cheesy
winch... tongue
Re: Just Curious! by shugga(f): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Brandnew2:

I'm not discouraging you o!
It's your choice to make.
Dunno who they're trying to impress with big English. Just plain childish and immature.

And some NL babes be claiming sapiosexual.
Probably why some of them take to pain to blow grammar like that equates intelligence.
Whatever happened to common sense.

#SMH.

Exactly what I said oh, I guess that's his way of seeking attention in here, tomorrow they'll say girls are fake!
Re: Just Curious! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Señor, trolls do not update their pictures it contribute intelligently to topical issues like I have.

It's alright if you are on some vituperative, vindictive smear campaign but you cognizant of this: The son of Mark has always had an antecedent of being honest with his opinions and my comments are well-ratiocinated as against the piss-poor diatribes which are ubiquitous on this forum.

For every one Brandnew who posts disparaging comments about me, they'd be a thousand more sane persons who attest to my typo-eloquence and higher cognitive abilities.

Top of the morning to you, mister.

Lol! This is so hilarious.

I don't have a problem with anyone except you step on my feet first.

Now OP be the jugde.

I complemented a NL chick and this dude jumped in saying I overrated her.

He concludes that such actions is demeaning to myself.

Now who thinks that way?
Re: Just Curious! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
shugga:

It's only normal that mediocre would be intimidated by my command of the Anglo lingua.

What is this? An audition? Sorry I have a girlfriend already and she's Ibibio. I also do not send PMs.

If you had a functional social life offline you wouldn't
be on Nairaland seeking for cheap attention from sex-starved men smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Curious! by shugga(f): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
alright, try meetin Mrcork tongue

Where is he from and base?
Re: Just Curious! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
shugga:

Peckam, London babes. Hope you're fair skinned cuz he doesn't do dark skinned home based chicks. grin
Re: Just Curious! by Cutehector(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
shugga:

lol he is from d uk.. Very good guy, u will like him.. grin
Re: Just Curious! by shugga(f): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's only normal that mediocre would be intimidated by my command of the Anglo lingua.

What is this? An audition? Sorry I have a girlfriend already and she's Ibibio. I also do not send PMs.

If you had a functional social life offline you wouldn't
be on Nairaland seeking for cheap attention from sex-starved men smiley

Nigga accept it you're fake!!!

Tell me one thing your grammar has earned you apart from cheap online attention, is this the way you communicate with people around you?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Curious! by shugga(f): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
lol he is from d uk.. Very good guy, u will like him.. grin

Thanks no further suggestions please sad
Re: Just Curious! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Op you really need to meet The son of mark... smiley

Sorry. I have a girlfriend I have been dating for two years and we compliment each other. I bet Shugga has a boyfriend who she keeps telling she loves but here she is on Nairaland openly auditioning for men to screw her.

Why should anyone take such a female with low self-esteem seriously and no sense of loyalty seriously?

I'm only attracted to confident, intelligent and cultured females and not attention-seekers.

We know their types on Facebook.

2 Likes

Re: Just Curious! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
shugga:

Nigga accept it you're fake!!!

Tell me one thing your grammar has earned you apart from cheap online attention, is this the way you communicate with people around you?

Sex-starved female. You are a disgrace to Akwaibomites, a tribalist and an attention-seeker.

What self-respecting female creates threads to look for me she can date? You really must be lonely. If you were worth it, you'd have been dating already. Cheap girl.

Peeparty, di se ayen iban ami. Akpara ayem nfed. grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Curious! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
OP says she gets PM's from Lagos based dudes and wonders if there are any Nairalanders based in her home state.

Just a curious question. Now some sick dude translates that to seeking a f*ck buddy.

Someone seriously needs a brain check. cool

5 Likes

Re: Just Curious! by shugga(f): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Silence remains the best answer for a fool!!!

5 Likes

Re: Just Curious! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
shugga:
Silence remains the best answer for a fool!!!
Wise of you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please / Catholic Singles Meet / Akwaibomites Meet Here!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.