Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Messi Fails To Win International Duty As The Argentine Near Success Hits Again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Fails To Win International Duty As The Argentine Near Success Hits Again (889 Views)

Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix / Lionel Messi The Argentine Forward, Retires From International Football / Mentioning Messi Saved My Life, Says Argentine Kidnapped In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Fails To Win International Duty As The Argentine Near Success Hits Again by Christmasdon(m): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
So sad. That is y messi will not b regarded as the best player who ever lived behind pele of brazil. However.. Pele have criticized the argentine that if he wants to be most best player of all time meaning surpassing him (pele) as he said messi must win 3 world cup and be able to score a match of 1000goals pele said.
Re: Messi Fails To Win International Duty As The Argentine Near Success Hits Again by debuscket(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
He needs to appease d gods
meanwhile, Festus to commentus
Re: Messi Fails To Win International Duty As The Argentine Near Success Hits Again by trustedward(m): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
They said he's the Messiah,... still wondering what dey meant,...the dude can't play shit outside bacer...
Re: Messi Fails To Win International Duty As The Argentine Near Success Hits Again by iPopAlomo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Give C.Ronaldo those Argentine teammates in Portugal... if he wouldn't win the world cup... Messi and Barca are only helped by referees...

1 Like

Re: Messi Fails To Win International Duty As The Argentine Near Success Hits Again by Smooyis(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
A great player nonetheless.
Re: Messi Fails To Win International Duty As The Argentine Near Success Hits Again by Krasid(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
He cannot even win a 12-team copa america for his nation.
Re: Messi Fails To Win International Duty As The Argentine Near Success Hits Again by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
@ least in reach final
Re: Messi Fails To Win International Duty As The Argentine Near Success Hits Again by maxwell530(m): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Give C.Ronaldo those Argentine teammates in Portugal... if he wouldn't win the world cup... Messi and Barca are only helped by referees...
so u mean portugal doesn't have good players?the only reason why this current argentine team is rated is because most of the players play in big teams in europe.To me I don't see anything special in the team. And they are not better than portugal.
Re: Messi Fails To Win International Duty As The Argentine Near Success Hits Again by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
iPopAlomo:
trustedward:
They said he's the Messiah,... still wondering what dey meant,...the dude can't play shit outside bacer...
football illiterates, i have seen ur type many times.
Re: Messi Fails To Win International Duty As The Argentine Near Success Hits Again by iPopAlomo(m): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
maxwell530:
so u mean portugal doesn't have good players?the only reason why this current argentine team is rated is because most of the players play in big teams in europe.To me I don't see anything special in the team. And they are not better than portugal.

Name Portugal starting eleven and name Argentina's starting eleven without consulting Google... you bias myopic Messi fan...
Re: Messi Fails To Win International Duty As The Argentine Near Success Hits Again by iPopAlomo(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
football illiterates, i have seen ur type many times.
you're quick to jump at opinions... typical Messi fans... football degenerate...
Re: Messi Fails To Win International Duty As The Argentine Near Success Hits Again by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
iPopAlomo:

you're quick to jump at opinions... typical Messi fans... football degenerate...
lol.
I dont have time to argue with you.
What i know is that u are just a cr7 ass licker.
Re: Messi Fails To Win International Duty As The Argentine Near Success Hits Again by iPopAlomo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
lol. I dont have time to argue with you. What i know is that u are just a cr7 ass licker.
Same as you d!ck riding Messi...

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid 2015-16 Pre-season Fixtures - Foootballng.com / Victor Moses Scores the Equalizer As chelsea Beat PSG (5-6 on Penalties) / Mexico Coach Makes Age-cheating Claim Against Eaglets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.