Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. (8786 Views)

We Can Do These And Miss Heaven, See The Only Thing That Can't Make Us Miss It / Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka / 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
STEVENcrack:

You are an atheist becos u are living fine. When d real storms of life comes up against you then u would seek the one and only true good.
Eccle 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
Repent and give ur life to christ.

Your question then should be why would any god bless someone that doesn't believe in him/her/it? And chooses to punish his/her/it ardent believers with poverty? Why is there a similarity between religious countries and poverty? Stop that fear tactics it is now over used. Wise up and start using your brain!
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by flames007(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Brown47:

And the all-knowing God created satan when he knew satan will fail, created man when he knew satan will decieve him, cast out satan from heaven to earth again to come and decive people.

Like you just said satan started all this things but you failed to remember who created satan, gave him power to misuse it.
U haven't answered my question yet?have u ever read genesis chapter 1
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by flames007(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Brown47:

And the all-knowing God created satan when he knew satan will fail, created man when he knew satan will decieve him, cast out satan from heaven to earth again to come and decive people.

Like you just said satan started all this things but you failed to remember who created satan, gave him power to misuse it.
U haven't answered my question yet?have u ever read genesis chapter 1?
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by Brown47: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Jesus willingly took it upon himself to come and die for our sin..it wasn't a suggestion.

Pls read d bible very well..it has been translated in all Nigerian language. English can be so hard for some people(no offences please)

someone has died and he is brought back to life. Is this a sacriface?

1 Like

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by Brown47: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
flames007:
U haven't answered my question yet?have u ever read genesis chapter 1?

i read it as far as you can think
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by Suspect33(m): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
OgundeleT:
I will blame God who create me in a faulty world, I Will blame him for creating devil and I will blame because he's not omniscient bcus if he's he would have know my destination before he created me
i was once like you(ignorant), till i encounter Jesus... U might be thinking that God is unfair, and he made heaven so hard to enter, but i tell u that its the lie of the devil, he wnts u to doubt the love of God... Go to Jesus today and ask him to have mercy on you and give you the grace not to go back to your vomit(past sin) ... Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
STEVENcrack:

You are an atheist becos u are living fine. When d real storms of life comes up against you then u would seek the one and only true good.
Eccle 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
Repent and give ur life to christ.

The only way out of poverty is to start thinking like this goat -- it is innovative!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
theAtheist101:

The only way out of poverty is to start thinking like this goat -- it is innovative!
That must be the reason why u are not poor.
Thanks for clearing that out.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Brown47:

someone has died and he is brought back to life. Is this a sacriface?
You can also do that by living a holy life just d way he lived. So that when u die u wud be raised to eternal life. Or live a sinful life and be raised to eternal damnation.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by OgundeleT(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Suspect33:
i was once like you(ignorant), till i encounter Jesus... U might be thinking that God is unfair, and he made heaven so hard to enter, but i tell u that its the lie of the devil, he wnts u to doubt the love of God... Go to Jesus today and ask him to have mercy on you and give you the grace not to go back to your vomit(past sin) ... Remain blessed
And if i dont go to jesus what will happen?

1 Like

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
theAtheist101:

Your question then should be why would any god bless someone that doesn't believe in him/her/it? And chooses to punish his/her/it ardent believers with poverty? Why is there a similarity between religious countries and poverty? Stop that fear tactics it is now over used. Wise up and start using your brain!
The bible made me to know that God allows rain to fall on both the good and d wicked.
Also that the lord kno how to preserve the righteous and also d un righteous to meet his judgement. Remember sodom. Gomorrah. Nineveh but nineveh were saved because they repented but sodom and gomorrah died because they didn't turn back to God.

Mr atheist pls Repent and turn back to God.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by Brown47: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
STEVENcrack:

You can also do that by living a holy life just d way he lived. So that when u die u wud be raised to eternal life. Or live a sinful life and be raised to eternal damnation.

you said he lived a holy is he a normal man like us?
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Brown47:

you said he lived a holy is he a normal man like us?
It depends on your definition of normal.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by Suspect33(m): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
OgundeleT:

And if i dont go to jesus what will happen?
then you have willingly chosen to spend eternity in hell.. In the book of ezekiel, God say he takes no pleasure in the death of a sinner but that the sinner should repent and turn back to him... Hell was made for the devil, but those who choose to follow the ways of the devil will end up in the destination of the devil, the devil know that he has a little time left that is why he wants to drag so many to hell, bt i have a good news, Jesus christ hav given us authority to trample on the devil and he will not hurt us, go to Jesus today and forsake your sins.. Be blessed
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by hahn(m): 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
theAtheist101:

I pray in my name for your [size=14] brain [/size]. Thank me later when you see changes.

since prayer doesnt work, the dude will have to remain the same. pity

1 Like

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by Brown47: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
STEVENcrack:
It depends on your definition of normal.
i mean did'nt you guys say he's God. I cant do as he did
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Brown47:

i mean did'nt you guys say he's God. I cant do as he did

You are a mere mortal. With no supernatural powers.
The powers and promises in the bible are for true christian believers whose faith are bigger than the mustard seed.
U don't even have faith in God, how do want to be like someone u don't even believe in.

Weird. Or are u not an atheist.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
hahn:

since prayer doesnt work, the dude will have to remain the same. pity

No wonder God said I would use d foolish things of this world to confound the wise. And I wud let the fools die in their foolishness.
Be claiming atheist..d devil is playing pranks with u guyz but u aint using a long spoon..

ITS A PITY..pray for your souls.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by hahn(m): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
STEVENcrack:

No wonder God said I would use d foolish things of this world to confound the wise. And I wud let the fools die in their foolishness.
Be claiming atheist..d devil is playing pranks with u guyz but u aint using a long spoon..

Oh, for real? Do you have an audio recording of god actually saying that? Can god meet us up somewhere and repeat it to me personally? Can we hunt and kill the devil so he will stop disturbing us? Do you even have evidence that the devil is the one pranking you?
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
hahn:

Oh, for real? Do you have an audio recording of god actually saying that? Can god meet us up somewhere and repeat it to me personally? Can we hunt and kill the devil so he will stop disturbing us? Do you even have evidence that the devil is the one pranking you?

Do u know why scientist cannot produce a living creature.
Ans- becos they still don't know why d heart keeps beating.

Do you know why u keep on breathing even while u are sleeping and no more in control..u don't.

Do you know why we have 8 wonders of d world..why were they called wonders.

Last question..answer this last question THE CHICK OR THE EGG which one existed first.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by hahn(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Do u know why scientist cannot produce a living creature.
Ans- becos they still don't know why d heart keeps beating.

Do you know why u keep on breathing even while u are sleeping and no more in control..u don't.

Do you know why we have 8 wonders of d world..why were they called wonders.

Last question..answer this last question THE CHICK OR THE EGG which one existed first.

Lol. Answering a question with a question is actually rude. Don't they teach you manners in Sunday school?
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by OgundeleT(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Suspect33:
then you have willingly chosen to spend eternity in hell.. In the book of ezekiel, God say he takes no pleasure in the death of a sinner but that the sinner should repent and turn back to him... Hell was made for the devil, but those who choose to follow the ways of the devil will end up in the destination of the devil, the devil know that he has a little time left that is why he wants to drag so many to hell, bt i have a good news, Jesus christ hav given us authority to trample on the devil and he will not hurt us, go to Jesus today and forsake your sins.. Be blessed
That means billions of people who dont accept jesus are all hell bound? And few peoplewho accept him will be in heaven? And u call that god a merciful god? stop fooling urself there is no any heaven or hell anywhere
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
hahn:

Lol. Answering a question with a question is actually rude. Don't they teach you manners in Sunday school?

U are deviating into irrelevances.

I guess u don't av any answer to my 3 questions..

We all know that d answer is God or do u have a better answer.
Atheists that can't even defend their faith.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
OgundeleT:

That means billions of people who dont accept jesus are all hell bound? And few peoplewho accept him will be in heaven? And u call that god a merciful god? stop fooling urself there is no any heaven or hell anywhere
Let me clear it out for ya!
God's forgiveneSs is a constant 'K'. God created us as a free moral agent to choose btw life and darkness. good or bad. Eternal life or eternal damnation.
Remember the prodigal son and come back to your father(God) he's willing to take u back in his arms again.
Please.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
STEVENcrack:

The bible made me to know that God allows rain to fall on both the good and d wicked.
Also that the lord kno how to preserve the righteous and also d un righteous to meet his judgement. Remember sodom. Gomorrah. Nineveh but nineveh were saved because they repented but sodom and gomorrah died because they didn't turn back to God.

Mr atheist pls Repent and turn back to God.

So how has he allowed rain on all? Is everyone living fine? When would your god punish USA? And where is the pillar of salt Lot's wife turned to? Wake up from the lies Jews told you.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by menesheh(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
STEVENcrack:

No brother, you are the one highly gullible here. You picked a god from thousands of other gods worship by pretty much population of people in different societies , Each claiming and battling for superiority without any shroud of evidence.

Now atheists don't hate god or against god but they are asking for evidence for those god claims. At this point you can testify that two or more wrongs cannot make a right. Yahweh, jesus, Krishna, Zeus, Shiva, Allah and thousands of others are worship by different human being like you and me and are absolutely convinced and certain that what they believe are truth and factaul .
Imagine you weren't born from a Christian home and you were presented with the dilemma of choosing from those numerous god claims, how do you go about it?

Will you just say, ohh, Judaism is the oldest god claim in the world therefore i cherry pick yahweh or that jesus appealed to your emotions by transcending so low in human form therefore you choose Christianity. Or for you to avoid war and jihad, you choose Allah. So on and on.

All those events happened some millennia back when our forefathers are still living almost like other species of animals. You can't just ascertain whether those events actually took place. For instance, every nook and cranny now is filled with news of aliens that visited earth, perform some operations, kidnapped people and do all sorts of things of which you can find YouTube, sites and pictures, without any apparent evidence.

If you are to use time-machine and travel to the next two thousand years ahead, alien information will be refined as a true story without prove. The people you will find there are not around now to witness how the inform got started and are circulating.

Until you start thinking and questioning those believes, you will continue to be stuck with those myths, thinking you are at tge right path.

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
theAtheist101:

So how has he allowed rain on all? Is everyone living fine? When would your god punish USA? And where is the pillar of salt Lot's wife turned to? Wake up from the lies Jews told you.
Refer to my signature..and move on.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
menesheh:

No brother, you are the one highly gullible here. You picked a god from thousands of other gods worship by pretty much population of people in different societies , Each claiming and battling for superiority without any shroud of evidence.

Now atheists don't hate god or against god but they are asking for evidence for those god claims. At this point you can testify that two or more wrongs cannot make a right. Yahweh, jesus, Krishna, Zeus, Shiva, Allah and thousands of others are worship by different human being like you and me and are absolutely convinced and certain that what they believe are truth and factaul .
Imagine you weren't born from a Christian home and you were presented with the dilemma of choosing from those numerous god claims, how do you go about it?

Will you just say, ohh, Judaism is the oldest god claim in the world therefore i cherry pick yahweh or that jesus appealed to your emotions by transcending so low in human form therefore you choose Christianity. Or for you to avoid war and jihad, you choose Allah. So on and on.

All those events happened some millennia back when our forefathers are still living almost like other species of animals. You can't just ascertain whether those events actually took place. For instance, every nook and cranny now is filled with news of aliens that visited earth, perform some operations, kidnapped people and do all sorts of things of which you can find YouTube, sites and pictures, without any apparent evidence.

If you are to use time-machine and travel to the next two thousand years ahead, alien information will be refined as a true story without prove. The people you will find there are not around now to witness how the inform got started and are circulating.

Until you start thinking and questioning those believes, you will continue to be stuck with those myths, thinking you are at tge right path.

Nice write up..it shows that u are a confused person.
Don't learn in a hard way.
Refer to my signature and move on.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Refer to my signature..and move on.

Is it the same guy that couldn't save himself?
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by hahn(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
STEVENcrack:

U are deviating into irrelevances.

I guess u don't av any answer to my 3 questions..

We all know that d answer is God or do u have a better answer.
Atheists that can't even defend their faith.

You didn't answer my questions, why should I answer yours?

The answer is god? Just say you don't know.

Ok, the answer is amadioha

1 Like

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by Brown47: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
STEVENcrack:

You are a mere mortal. With no supernatural powers.
The powers and promises in the bible are for true christian believers whose faith are bigger than the mustard seed.
U don't even have faith in God, how do want to be like someone u don't even believe in.

Weird. Or are u not an atheist.

this is what i was trying to explain to you. Jesus is a supernatural being with powers thats why he was able to live a holy life like you said.
Me being a normal human how do you expect me to live in his exact footprints. Are yot trying to tell me i can live like a God?
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by Suspect33(m): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
OgundeleT:

God never wanted it to be so, he created human being in purity, but we defiled ourselves by disobeying his command, thereby making it impossible to live in holiness, but God in his mercy sent us Jesus Christ to wash away our sins so that we can attain that purity that we lost in disobedience.. Isn't that mercy?..... The billions of pple who u say are going to hell, are pple who hav chosen the way of the devil, the devil has been condemned already, nd anybody who chooses his way is automatically condemned wit him... Nd pls pray that God wash away the lies that the enemy has planted in your heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) / Pay Pastors Well By Deji Yesufu / Myopia Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.