Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) (3882 Views)

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Which Of These Numbers Do You Totally Agree With. / ***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin grin cheesy

Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Why must it be Nneka? Why not shade or Aisha undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by osaslord500(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
if you give am money e no bad
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by obiZEAL(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
INTROVERT I see u... And for u Nneka, just try givam better BJ and see...
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by flames007(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
K
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Barry2015(f): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ladies and money well money is nt everything.abi you are a libility?dnt you have a source of income. B4 you met d guy why is it dat guys must give you money? Well Guys try and give ur wife/gf a nice treat!!!!
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sorry but this doesn't happen in Nigeria
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
P
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by FYB(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
During the 10 months, how much did he received from the girl.......girls always@ d receiving end. if you don't have they call yu stingy
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Slimzjoe(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chai grin

Why always Igbo ??
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Emperoradrian(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
obiZEAL:
INTROVERT I see u... And for u Nneka, just try givam better BJ and see...
obiZeal i see u....fellow smoba,class 2010....innocent!
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Nazeeboy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
U see bah and later dem go talk say naija girls no like money.
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by angieberry(f): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
But is he your fada
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Chibuhealth(f): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
I no fit date a guy for 10months with excuses of am broke from him. 1 month! I don dey request heaven nd earth sef.... Or NO SEX:
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
The girl is a lunatic..why will I want to give my gf money?
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chibuhealth:
I no fit date a guy for 10months with excuses of am broke from him. 1 month! I don dey request heaven nd earth sef.... Or NO SEX:
see them! Gold diggers
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
FYB:
During the 10 months, how much did he received from the girl.......girls always@ d receiving end. if you don't have they call yu stingy
sex
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Osahon7:
see them! Gold diggers
shut up. Won't you receive sex from her?
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Raalsalghul: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Your comment suggests that you are a LovePeddler, but it's just that you don't stand by the road side.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
angieberry:
But is he your fada
God bless you ma! Am surprised we still have ppl like ya in dis generation! Kip it up
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Teempakguy:
shut up. Won't you receive sex from her?
you must be a lunatic for quoting me...she's a love peddler shea? No money no sex?
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Osahon7:
you must be a lunatic for quoting me...she's a love peddler shea? No money no sex?
what do you call premarital sex before grin
It's business angry
You want free sex? GET A _FUCKING WIFE!
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Teempakguy:
what do you call premarital sex before grin
It's business angry
You want free sex? GET A _FUCKING WIFE!
I just checked ur profile pics! Yhu still a kid..you don't knw anytin...go and read your books! You think is all guys dah deman sex from their gf? Go and read your social studies notes
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Osahon7:
I just checked ur profile pics! Yhu still a kid..you don't knw anytin...go and read your books! You think is all guys dah deman sex from their gf? Go and read your social studies notes
that poo doesn't work on me dude. angry
It is guys like you that impregnate poor ladies and deny it with a foolish excuse that she has been sleeping with other guys because you are irresponsible and immature. My advice still stands. Either control your bastard konji, or get married.

We're done here. angry
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by obiZEAL(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:
obiZeal i see u....fellow smoba,class 2010....innocent!
blood...Howfa now.
E don tay die
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Kingbilo(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
INTROVERT:

Lol. Good spot.. Not all igbo ladies are like that Jor. But for some reason, I've got along better with yoruba babes sha. And I hardly spend.. Hmmm lipsrsealed. Maybe you have a point
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by falconey(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chibuhealth:

in that case you are trading your body for money
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Looool.
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lolz
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Her life
Her choices.
Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
for obvious reasons cheesy una too like ego

1 Like

Re: Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Only big boys get away with stuff like this while guys with no game try to impress a lady with gifts. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This What Marriage Means?(pic) / Wow!! This Boobs Are Very Lovely- See Photo / Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.