Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married (44093 Views)

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical doctor precisely) after some years, though she was in a relationship as at that time, so after five years since the prophesy the man a medical doctor has actually been disturbing her for months now, this man wont just give up (even though she just got married two months ago with another man), and he is even ready to fight with her husband, confirming the prophecy of the man of GOD five years ago.

Now she is emotionally down and dont know what to do, even though her husband is caring but this doctor is GOD's plan for her.

Nairalanders what decision will you advice her to take as at this moment?

Mature answers are needed please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by lomprico(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Tell her to marry the doctor also, making 2 husbands. Its "God's" plan for her. Shior!

240 Likes 14 Shares

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bullshit undecided

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
lomprico:
Tell her to marry the doctor also, making 2 husbands. Its "God's" plan for her. Shior!
please be wise and mature for once.

14 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Johnnoah1st: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical doctor precisely) after some years, though she was in a relationship as at that time, so after five years since the prophesy the man a medical doctor has actually been disturbing her for months now, this man wont just give up (even though she just got married two months ago with another man), and he is even ready to fight with her husband, confirming the prophecy of the man of GOD five years ago. "now she is emotionat know w though her husband is caring but this doctor is GOD's plan for her. "nairalanders what decision will you advice her to take as at this moment? "mature answers are needed please. "cc ishilove,lalasticlala
tell us d truth, d man she married is not finacialy stable and d doctor proposing to her is having cool cash in his account, say d bold truth now and stop hiding under prophecy.

387 Likes 21 Shares

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Melahou(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
What God has joined together...

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Evicsholar(f): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
The man's action is making me doubt if the so called prophesy is from God. Since the lady is already married and luckily for her, she has a caring hubby, let d man look for his wife else where rather than trouble a peaceful marraige.

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by bigiyaro(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical doctor precisely) after some years, though she was in a relationship as at that time, so after five years since the prophesy the man a medical doctor has actually been disturbing her for months now, this man wont just give up (even though she just got married two months ago with another man), and he is even ready to fight with her husband, confirming the prophecy of the man of GOD five years ago. "now she is emotionally down and dont know what to do, even though her husband is caring but this doctor is GOD's plan for her. "nairalanders what decision will you advice her to take as at this moment? "mature answers are needed please. "cc ishilove,lalasticlala
rubish! God's word does not contradict itself, go n read d bible abt wat God said concernin divorce. Wat God had put together let no false prophet or devil sent doctor put apart

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Konnektions146(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
If that was the real man, i am thinking God would have stopped all plans to get married to another man till the so call "real man" comes.

Gods plan does not mean stress free plan

women and fish brain sha

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by ambrosini593(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical doctor precissmileyely) after some years, though she was in a relationship as at that time, so after five years since the prophesy the man a medical doctor has actually been disturbing her for months now, this man wont just give up (even though she just got married two months ago with another man), and he is even ready to fight with her husband, confirming the prophecy of the man of GOD five years ago. "now she is emotionally down and dont know what to do, even though her husband is caring but this doctor is GOD's plan for her. "nairalanders what decision will you advice her to take as at this moment? "mature answers are needed please. "cc ishilove,lalasticlala
Prophecy my foot. This is how so many men of God deceives young girls. Even if the prophecy was real, would she have continued to wait for one ghost doctor? Kindly advise her be with her caring husband. As for the doctor, he should stop chasing her. Cant he see that she is married?

44 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by sseunth(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
You all need Jesus...most especially that your prophet

46 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by IamLEGEND1: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2015

22 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
lomprico:
I AM A BIG IDIOT!
OK
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
lomprico:
I AM A BIG IDIOT!
OK
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
iranulistic nonsensical nonsense angry

20 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by eagleae7(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
What God has joined let no man put asunder
Nit even a man of God

5 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by lomprico(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
OK
This goat is smarter and wiser than you.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by tuffgongjo(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Peeps always hiding behind God to fulfill personal endeavors.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by flashinglights: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
orisirisi undecided

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Arami92: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding."

If I were this woman I would take into fervent prayer and fasting. One thing about Gods word is he will always make a way..

And I think this also requires her to be very honest with herself..did she marry this current man out of impatience or out of true genuine love, let's be honest many Nigerian women force marriage on themselves based on time or money..so if she's only been married for 2 moths it's better to put a halt to it now than be looking back on regret 20 years later...

But the best advice I can give you is that this is between her and God. She needs to go into serious prayer and fasting, when I'm in a big issue I even call my parents to pray and fast with me..something's are too big for us to understand and if this is TRULY Gods word he will make the path clear to her. She should be wise and not act in haste because there are many false prophets in this world...be careful and be prayerful. I wish her the best.

14 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Emmaville(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
I shall not fall from dis "udala" tree.

Op and weed again!

Dey re married...... liv dem aloneeeeee

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by kepstone: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Op God that I know is not the author of confusion. Let no prophecy comes into your life about whom to spend the rest of your life. Love is the basis for relationship if you like your husband and you love him throw aside that prophecy, I mean discard it there is nothing you can do. Will you divorce your husband now to marry the medical doctor who in his right frame of mind knows that you are married. God hates divorce, let him the medical doctor go find his wife, son be decieve that your are destined for one person alone, God may lead you to some one bit if the other person says he or she does not love you, you can not force it, he has giving us the free will to make choices in life he guides is to make this choice in life. There are 1milion person you can spend the rest of your life with and be happy. If it were when you were still single he came good, but now you are married to your husband, you stood by the alter of God to make that vow for better for worse, for richer or poorer. As a pastor I will tell you the truth don't ruins your marriage except greed is what is making you align with the prophecy. May be you got attracted to this doctor for the sake of his proffesion and money. That guy will ruin your marriage the doctor guy, think this is not possible for a married woman leave her hubby to marry prophecy. You choose your hubby that's why you got married to him. Please please do not be deceived. Stay with your hubby and build your marriage and cut off communication with the medical doctor if not you will soon find yourself compromising soon. God bless you

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
lomprico:
This goat is smarter and wiser than ME AND MY PATHETIC LIFE.
OK FIX

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by pretydiva(f): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
God is not an author of confusion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Jwhizzy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
So a man of God prophesied that you will marry a doctor. And what did God tell you? Or you didn't bother to ask since the message was from a man of God?

And when the non-doctor proposed, did you talk to God (or perhaps this your man of god) to ask why the proposal wasn't from a doctor? So you disobeyed your man of God and accepted the proposal?

Na ashewo you be!!!

Ewu Somalia! angry

27 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jwhizzy:
So a man of God prophesied that you will marry a doctor. And what did God tell you? Or you didn't bother to ask since the message was from a man of God?

And when the non-doctor proposed, did you talk to God (or perhaps this your man of god) to ask why the proposal wasn't from a doctor? So you disobeyed your man of God and accepted the proposal?

Na ashewo you be!!!

Ewu Somalia! angry
receive sense ijn

3 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
pretydiva:
God is not an author of confusion
what do u mean by dat?
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Tinalex(f): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Despite the prophesy,she did her own wish now. So she should stick to and be happy with her hand chosen choice o!!

8 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
op, all liars shall........................

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by laplace12(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
A Doctor that is disturbing a married woman is not a responsible man.

God won't recommend such a man for somebody.

55 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) / Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.