Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder (66347 Views)

3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by ChuzzyBlog: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ng-XqiTpImc/V-9fCs7hNvI/AAAAAAAAC10/DXVftaHS7VsNoVwB8iVZKjD6tDqQf-aMQCLcB/s1600/13522076_1399987613351573_1692072364753228667_n.jpg[/img]

Exclusive to Chuzzyblog

This is a clear case of determination and self will. We sometimes make mistakes in life but what matters is what we make out from such mistakes. Sometimes we fall, Instead of dusting our bums and move on, we accept defeat. This Lady's story is an inspiration to all. Read below:-

[b]My story goes thus, sometime 20 years ago, I was naive and influenced by peer pressure. My dad was and is still a strict disciplinarian,mum on the other hand was a bit soft on us and let us have our way. She practically covered for and took sides with me especially (being her only daughter amongst 3 sons).

I got out of hand and starting moving with the wrong set of friends, got pregnant at age 11 (primary 5)and then my whole world crumbled. The harsh reality of life began to unfold as I had to drop out of school, I couldn't sit for my First School Leaving Certificate Examination(FSLC).

People in my neighbourhood made mockery of me my dad couldn't bare it, so he sent me out of the house and I had to go to the village to live with my grandma. In order to survive and fend for myself (as grandma isn't working) I had to summon courage and face my own devil, I knew I was the cause of my predicaments and didn't put the blame on my mum or anyone. I started street hawking selling all sorts ranging from tapioca (kpokpo garri), roasted pork meat, roasted maggots, Madiga bread, sachet water etc.

Few months later I had my baby,saved some cash (through hawking) which I used to re-enroll for my FSLC, I passed with a "merit".

Still in the street hawking business, I saw myself through secondary school, I was determined to show my folks that I truly regretted my actions and is now a serious child. Enrolled for WAEC cleared all my papers likewise my JAMB and then gained admission into the university.
When my dad saw how focused I had become, they took my child and I back, sent me off to the university and took care of my baby.

To cut the long story short, I'm now a M.ed holder from the University of Lagos State Akoka, a successful teacher and happily married by His grace. My son is currently a 200Level Law student. Strangers thinks he's my younger brother because the age gap between us is so close, and he's growing taller by the day.

My son is my life, he's the reason I am where I am today as his presence into this world made me a responsible individual. He's my victory story, he knows what I went through and is determined to make me a proud mum

[img]http://3.bp..com/-12Q8KvNvOrE/V-9gRHf9UFI/AAAAAAAAC18/sPmCFXGl0wsGKjc_SHcAStZ9BZ1cyEDrQCLcB/s1600/14224791_1466273653389635_3817349786248929430_n.jpg[/img]

#TeamUnion #Unstoppable[/b]

SOURCE: Chuzzyblog

127 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by ChuzzyBlog: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2016
Touching!

31 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by yeyeboi(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2016
Following
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by dollyjoy(f): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2016
@ 11 years old? Unbelievable!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by INTROVERT(f): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2016
WOW AT 11

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by menix(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2016
Hmmm..

At 11yrs
Was the sperm dropped thru her nose

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2016
Shes strong willed, she didn't allow her mistakes to determine her future..anytime one falls, u must stand up and rise again..staying put with regrets takes no-one, nowhere. Good one. smiley

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by zarakay(f): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2016
Nice.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by TPAND(f): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2016
Never give up on your dreams. Challenges and setbacks are stepping stones

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Acidosis(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2016
You see the problem I have with some single moms?

Your son is your life? what about your husband, no single word about him?

There's nothing inspiring about this, from my own point of view.

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Iffffffy(f): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2016
Acidosis:

maybe she's not married yet

6 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Marvel1206: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2016
Insipiring!
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Marvel1206: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2016
Iffffffy:
read again, she's married

47 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Marvel1206: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2016
Acidosis:

there'll always be that one bad belle

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Dyt(f): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2016
Acidosis:

SMH

21 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by shaybebaby(f): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2016
Dyt:

SMH

I see you.. kiss
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Dyt(f): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2016
shaybebaby:

I see you.. kiss

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 01, 2016
she was already ovulating at 11

she was sexually attractive at 11

A man pounced on an 11 year old child.

Thank God for her though.
my Dad won't even send me to the village. he'll throw me out instead.

There are people who got pregnant out of wedlock at 20 and still struggling with life.

21 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Acidosis(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2016
Iffffffy:

She's a married woman, read the quote and the Topic.

She wanted us to know that in spite bn pregnant at 11, she got a man, and a M.Ed.

Unfortunately, she selfishly poured all the appreciation to her son with no single word about the man who, in spite her situation, loved her and counted her worthy enough to be a wife.

This attitude puts me off completely. It doesn't apply only to single moms though, some married women are like that.

172 Likes 14 Shares

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Acidosis(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2016
Marvel1206:

there'll always be that one bad belle
How?

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Iffffffy(f): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2016
Acidosis:

She wanted us to know that in spite bn pregnant at 11, she got a man, and a M.Ed.

Unfortunately, she selfishly poured all the appreciation to her son with no single word about the man who, in spite her situation, loved her and counted her worthy enough to be a wife.

This attitude puts me off completely. It doesn't apply only to single moms though, some married women are like that.
Didn't see that earlier, you are right

17 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Acidosis(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2016
Dyt:

SMH
SMH

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Dyt(f): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2016
Acidosis:

. It doesn't apply only to single moms though, some married women are like that.

Sometimes you write like you got some nuts losed upstairs

undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Acidosis(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2016
Dyt:

Sometimes you write like you got some nuts losed upstairs
undecided undecided
Why don't you address the message, and ignore the messenger with losed nuts?

72 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2016
Acidosis:

Her husband was no where to be found, her husband didn't contribute anything to her struggles, her husband wasn't there when she was at her worst, so why must he be recognised? Recognised for what na? undecided

The only people that need the recognition and application is her father and her son. Shikena! smiley tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Acidosis(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Her husband was no where to be found, her husband didn't contribute anything to her struggles, her husband wasn't there when she was at her worst, so why must he be recognised? Recognised for what na? undecided

The only people that need the recognition and application is her father and her son. Shikena! smiley tongue

I don't buy into any of those sh!ts.

Biko, how did her son contribute to her life? What about the father of the son who planted the seed into her? Or was it a r.ape issue?

I don't know how you folks reason but I won't buy any of those sh!ts. My mom should stick to her Darling husband biko, I am her son, a grown one now, not her god. Her husband/my father is her god and pillar, not me.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2016
Pregnant at 11

2 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by zeb04(f): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2016
Acidosis:

inspite of her situation counted her lucky lol ,which situation? That she has an MS.C or a son in 200L?
Forget it,it is not a thing to applaud after al he married her with his eyes open. Probably he married her when she had her sh.it together.

Real deal is if he married her when she was still that dirty girl hawking.

Btw i don't think it is a big deal marrying a single mon or dad people do it so what is so special about it.
Next pls.

14 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Acidosis(m): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2016
zeb04:
inspite of her situation counted her lucky lol ,which situation? That she has an MS.C or a son in 200L?
Forget it,it is not a thing to applaud after al he married her with his eyes open. Probably he married her when she had her sh.it together.

Real deal is if he married her when she was still that dirty girl hawking.

Btw i don't think it is a big deal marrying a single mon or dad people do it so what is so special about it.
Next pls.

Just one question, would you allow your brother or son marry a girl who had her first baby at 11?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2016
Acidosis:

I don't buy into any of those sh!ts.

Biko, how did her son contribute to her life? What about the father of the son who planted the seed into her? Or was it a r.ape issue?

I don't know how you folks reason but I won't buy any of those sh!ts. My mom should stick to her Darling husband biko, I am her son, a grown one now, not her god. Her husband/my father is her god and pillar, not me.
Her father did nothing! Where was he when she was preg at age 11? Where was he when she went to the village hawking on the streets to survive? Where was he when she was struggling, facing challenges, when she was being mocked and being treated like shit? Huh? Rubbish! He was no where to be found, he ran away after planting the seed in her like a coward, so her husband doesn't deserve shit tongue

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by zeb04(f): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2016
Acidosis:

Just one question, would you allow your brother or son marry a girl who had her first baby at 11?

lol my dear the world has moved on from this crap.

If there is any sensible person i have seen my bros with,is the lady he's about to get married too. With a child and 1000%intact upstairs.

20 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Acidosis(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Her father did nothing! Where was he when she was preg at age 11? Where was he when she went to the village hawking on the streets to survive? Where was he when she was struggling, facing challenges, when she was being mocked and being treated like shit? Huh? Rubbish! He was no where to be found, he ran away after planting the seed in her like a coward, so her husband doesn't deserve shit tongue

You guys are now justifying the popular sayings about single moms indirectly.

Some guys will see these comments now and run faraway from single moms.

Her husband did nothing? really? What about her son? I'm sure the son paid her M.Ed fees in school.

SMH

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough / Could My Wife Be Cheating? / Should I divorce my wife for this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.