Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married (44152 Views)

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by haqueurate(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Did she say the till death do us apart stuff?
Now its doctor do us apart, she wan marry title
so sad for the hubby either she stays o, or she dumps him
him never get wife smh cry
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Goldenewa(f): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical doctor precisely) after some years, though she was in a relationship as at that time, so after five years since the prophesy the man a medical doctor has actually been disturbing her for months now, this man wont just give up (even though she just got married two months ago with another man), and he is even ready to fight with her husband, confirming the prophecy of the man of GOD five years ago.

Now she is emotionally down and dont know what to do, even though her husband is caring but this doctor is GOD's plan for her.

Nairalanders what decision will you advice her to take as at this moment?

Mature answers are needed please.

God is not an author of confusion
She's already married to a caring man like you said.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by samuelsky70: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
everything is written by God and can be change by him alone, God has changed is plan from a doctor husband to the present man. take it or leave.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by drnoel: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical doctor precisely) after some years, though she was in a relationship as at that time, so after five years since the prophesy the man a medical doctor has actually been disturbing her for months now, this man wont just give up (even though she just got married two months ago with another man), and he is even ready to fight with her husband, confirming the prophecy of the man of GOD five years ago.

Now she is emotionally down and dont know what to do, even though her husband is caring but this doctor is GOD's plan for her.

Who would pretend he knows God's plan for another person. Even the birds that God feed don't know what would happen to them on the morrow, they don't know what they would eat. They just know they would. So how can one fake pastor pretend to know God's plan.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by tpiander: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
But what if Dangote also wants to marry her.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by mcyemite(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Prophesy koo pregnancy ni..i don't know why u like putting god in the middle always...and the woman too,shes not trying at all..am very sure the doctor is rich cus had it been he's poor she wouldn't av remeberd there was a prophesy at all...

This Is what your bank people call ojukokoro...#EyesInsect

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by netmillionaires(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
wait o! Assuming the prophecy is that she will be married to a jobless drunkard and a jobless drunkard is now disturbing her despite the fact that she is now married, will she be considering giving up her marriage to fulfill the prophecy? People and selfish intention sha. Always trying to use God to support their evil intention...
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
There are so many 'pastors' in the world today giving people messages that contradicts the Bible. A 'man of God' once gave a prophecy to my friend to divorce his wife of 12 years and marry another woman just because they were having some misunderstanding. I advised my friend against it cos i knew God does not favour divorce unless there is a case of fornication.

www.aftatech.com
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by tanning(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
If that. Doctor is not mad why would he be troubling a marriage that is already seal. In the name love or foolishness in the other hand the lady has missed it because of impatience she must stay in marriage n forget the unreasonable doctor.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:

Which prophesy?, the one she didn't wait for?. Married women should remain married and that so called Doctor going after a married woman in her matrimonial home is devil sent and should be arrested.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by bemyguest(f): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nonsense
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by beyoncausme: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
interesting story
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by manutdadex(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
one tin wey I no… our God is not a rigid God… he is very flexible even to our most stupid demands…. the husband is God's new will for ur sis..
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
So any medical doctor dat comes now, is d man God sent 5 years ago abi prophecy,but why r women d most gullible on earth.......WHY
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Forwetinnah: 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
God isn't an author of confusion, she should have waited. The prophet might be right but she has changed her destiny In a bid to get married quickly. Too late
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Skmoda360(m): 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Arami92:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding."

If I were this woman I would take into fervent prayer and fasting. One thing about Gods word is he will always make a way..

And I think this also requires her to be very honest with herself..did she marry this current man out of impatience or out of true genuine love, let's be honest many Nigerian women force marriage on themselves based on time or money..so if she's only been married for 2 moths it's better to put a halt to it now than be looking back on regret 20 years later...

But the best advice I can give you is that this is between her and God. She needs to go into serious prayer and fasting, when I'm in a big issue I even call my parents to pray and fast with me..something's are too big for us to understand and if this is TRULY Gods word he will make the path clear to her. She should be wise and not act in haste because there are many false prophets in this world...be careful and be prayerful. I wish her the best.
I can see this is coming from a woman.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Skmoda360(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bonapart:
You want people to abuse man of God for nothing
Get out with your fake story
I dey your back like your spinal cord.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Bonapart(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Skmoda360:

I dey your back like your spinal cord.
Thank you boss
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by dmcdad: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Melahou:
What God has joined together...
I don't believe this shiit! It can't be true. I guess this is just a gimmick to get people conversing on this thread and all. It doesn't make any sense. You wanna tell me God contradicts Himself? Rubbish!

One thing people need to know is that; there is no one man or woman made for you to marry. It doesn't work that way. Infact, some men of God would attest to the fact that, even if your wife was shown to you by God before getting married to her, that is not a guarantee that you would leave happily and in peace. It still hinges on the both of you making things work out for good.

So, I honestly don't cut-out for this story.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by dmcdad: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:
God isn't an author of confusion, she should have waited. The prophet might be right but she has changed her destiny In a bid to get married quickly. Too late
Exactly! Too late now! Anything done now is against the will of God. Whether the Prophet was right is another matter altogether. Infact, it doesn't interest me if he was/is right or not. What interests me is that; she has made her decision and has gotten married to someone else. Moreso, it was done out of her own will, and with her full consent. And God has blessed the marriage (by being part of it). What else?

One thing is sure; God is not an author of confusion like you rightly stated. With the way things panned out, the only way is remain with her hubby. That's all! Anything aside this is ungodly.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by dmcdad: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Konnektions146:
If that was the real man, i am thinking God would have stopped all plans to get married to another man till the so call "real man" comes.

Gods plan does not mean stress free plan

women and fish brain sha
Lol... You dey mind them ni?
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by jomek100: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:

Tell her to give the doctor some kpekus to chop because that is what he wants,no reasonable man will be disturbing a married lady like that(for any reason)
Even if she quits her current marriage to marry the doc, one politician will still come,to confirm the prophecy that was given her when she was a yr old
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by dmcdad: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
laplace12:

A Doctor that is disturbing a married woman is not a responsible man.

God won't recommend such a man for somebody.
No mind them! Dey talk small pikin lie. Them no go find the Doctor ni? Abi him carry winch for head? Rubbish!
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by dmcdad: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
jomek100:
Tell her to give the doctor some kpekus to chop because that is what he wants,no reasonable man will be disturbing a married lady like that(for any reason)
Even if she quits her current marriage to marry the doc, one politician will still come,to confirm the prophecy that was given her when she was a yr old
cheesycheesycheesy

After that, a President of a Nation would come to fulfil the prophecy given while she was still in her mother's womb.cheesy
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Ghande(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
She should ask for God intervention and act wisely, by telling the doctor "hell NO. remember nothing is hard for God to do. ( ALL PROTOCOL ARE MET TO BE BROKEN BY GOD)

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by dmcdad: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
MARKone:

Who told you it is God's plan, if it were to be God's plan, that marriage would not have held in the first place. Tell your cousin to face her marriage and tell the doctor in plain term, that she is married and would like to remain faithful to her husband.
No mind the Doctor! My guy wan collect him share.cheesycheesycheesy E be like say th3 girl ma set wella. Doctor no wan surrender.grin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by dmcdad: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
cococandy:
[b][/b]

That's how you know foolish people.
Let her leave her husband who loves and care for her to marry the doctor that 'God' planned for her which he inconveniently sent after she got married.
Gods plan for her must also include heartbreak, divorce and possible chaos.

If you know her, pls tell her one poster on nairaland called cococandy won't mind slapping the foolishness out of her for free.
Free of charge.
It's god's duty assigned to me.
I like the fact you wanna fulfil the prophecy. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Folahanmi19(m): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Teempakguy:
Bullshit undecided
This is not bullshit, its cow shit mehn
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by dmcdad: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
millionboi:
Na pastor send the doctor,she sld be wise.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by revolt(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Its simple!!!!!!! Her husband shld simply go and study medicine, and the prophecy will come to pass ,, abi the guy don reach 80?
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by idrisalomagold(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Melahou:
What God has joined together...
...let no man (not even a doctor) put assunder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here / Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.