Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,646 members, 7,823,831 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice (1615 Views)

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pls help me nairalander, their was a gurl friend that I love so much den, but I showed her too much affection, so suddenly she changed her attitude, like she does nt returned my call again even she saw my missed call she won't flash me back, wen I called her to see me she would tell me she does nt av chance, den I decided to delete her no from my phone so dat I would nt even mistakenly dial her no.. For 2 months, wat baffles me was I got her msg yesterday night on watsapp , the conversation was as follow
SHE: sup, longest tym
ME :yep longest tym
SHE: how was ur last semester exam
ME: fine, wat bout urs
SHE: nice
ME: gud
SHE:wat bout yah Gfs
ME: gst or wat do u mean( I knw wat she meant o)
SHE: yah girl friends
ME: they are fine
SHE: shey u forget me abi
ME: asin
SHE: u left me, u 4get bout me and left my life
ME: Yep, but ure d one that cus it, wen I needed u, u keep actin has if u don't need me, as if u hate me, so I think I had to stop it and move on wit my life
SHE: I didn't hate u
ME: okay
SHE: where are u?
ME: home
SHE: so wen are u coming back to scul
ME: whenever the time stable for new semester is out.
END. pls wat does dis girl need from me again I need advice
Pls
Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by Pineapp: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
She wants you to start writing in English undecided

No,she wants you both to enrol for English classes before she goes back to school...

9 Likes

Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by Aminat508(f): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by IamLEGEND1: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
No start to dey feel like one james bond oh!!!

because she holla u for whatsapp no mean say she want make una kontinu from where una stop.

#ExceptYouHaveEvidenceToTheContrary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by wilybebsy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dnt tel me u cnt figure dat urselfundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by Abduletudaye(m): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Well, she actually took you for granted maybe cos she doesn't really love you. The period she was ignoring you, she probably had a guy wooing her or she was considering greatly, now that she has realised that guy isn't all that she wants to come back. If you are madly/foolishly in love, you can take her back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by Abduletudaye(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Just ignore her...or if you wanna be like a boss cool, tell her to call you that whatsapp isnt the place for such talks cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by KingTom(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sassybae:
undecided
Aminat508:
undecided

See them! grin Una be twins? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by pasqal09: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
sicobamty2:
Pls help me nairalander, their was a gurl friend that I love so much den, but I showed her too much affection, so suddenly she changed her attitude, like she does nt returned my call again even she saw my missed call she won't flash me back, wen I called her to see me she would tell me she does nt av chance, den I decided to delete her no from my phone so dat I would nt even mistakenly dial her no.. For 2 months, wat baffles me was I got her msg yesterday night on watsapp , the conversation was as follow
ME: Yep, but ure d one that cus it, wen I needed u, u keep actin has if u don't need me, as if u hate me, so I think I had to stop it and move on wit my life
Pls

She was jst bored at that moment, probably there was nobody to chat with online then she remembered you. Don't worry, she'll send u back to your usual position.

3 Likes

Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by ambrosini593(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
sicobamty2:
Pls
My brother you are wrong here. A lady you gave your all and took you for granted . With that chat you had with showed you still love her.

1 Like

Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by dublaino(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Your ex might probably want u back. but it depends on u. if u re now in anoda relationship, then let ur ex know u guys re strictly goin to be friends and nothing more.

To be honest with frm the conversation, it shows she just need u to whike away time or just to feel alive. seems she is bored nd she knws u can always be there for her. I wuld advise nt to put ur whole heart incase u want to consider her again.

1 Like

Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by ambrosini593(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
sicobamty2:
Pls
My brother you are wrong here. A lady you gave your all and took you for granted . With that chat you had with her showed you still love her. Why responding to her chat? Let her be. Stop being the pilow she can rest on when she want. Learn how to give girls space abi.

1 Like

Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
ambrosini593:

My brother you are wrong here. A lady you gave your all and took you for granted . With that chat you had with her showed you still love her. Why responding to her chat? Let her be. Stop being the pilow she can rest on when she want. Learn how to give girls space abi.
thanks bro
Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by Aminat508(f): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:

lol grin
Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by loomer: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Na this thing I settle down read sha

1 Like

Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by KingTom(m): 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Aminat508:
lol grin
How you dey Na? grin
Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by Aminat508(f): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:
How you dey Na? grin
fine, u sha forget about me embarassed
Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by KingTom(m): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Aminat508:
fine, u sha forget about me embarassed
How Na? cry
Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
tongue lol
KingTom:

Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by KingTom(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sassybae:
tongue lol
Sweetie you can't be laughing out loud with your tongue out at the same time grin

1 Like

Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by KingTom(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Thread is nice cool
Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by clarious(f): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
what makes you think she wants you back. is it rily from this chat or she called you to tell you dat undecided, cos from that chat above, it isnt susbstantial to claim that your ex wants you back.
Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
clarious:
what makes you think she wants you back. is it rily from this chat or she called you to tell you dat undecided, cos from that chat above, it isnt susbstantial to claim that your ex wants you back.
did u cover yah face while reading above post did I mention she want me back... I said wat does she want? Must u comment if u lack brain

1 Like

Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by tinuolababy(f): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin grin maybe d guy who stole her heart then has dumped her
Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pineapp:
She wants you to start writing in English undecided

No,she wants you both to enrol for English classes before she goes back to school...
u harsh o.
Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin
KingTom:
Sweetie you can't be laughing out loud with your tongue out at the same time grin
Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by KingTom(m): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sassybae:
grin
That's better grin
Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by damilareoye: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Funny cheesy
Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
dublaino:
Your ex might probably want u back. but it depends on u. if u re now in anoda relationship, then let ur ex know u guys re strictly goin to be friends and nothing more.

To be honest with frm the conversation, it shows she just need u to whike away time or just to feel alive. seems she is bored nd she knws u can always be there for her. I wuld advise nt to put ur whole heart incase u want to consider her again.
gud talk bro, she has just called me now but I didn't pick it... Just don't wnt her again self
Re: What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice by naijaboiy: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
She is broke and she needs money. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Whatsapp And Bbm Group For +18's Post Ur Contacts And Pins / Check Out This Babe With Her Very Big Ikebe / Godformaland Institute Of Catering And Hotel Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.