Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (692409 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Renewable energy >> New discounted price list loading .....
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by teamsynergy: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2017
ceejay80s:

expensive battery, i just bought same 40ah for 10k today at army arena oshodi today

JCJ CHIBEST CO. NIG.
BLOCK C18 SHOP 01 ARENA SHOPPING COMPLEX BOLADE OSHODI

oga ceejay,... na new one ?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2017
teamsynergy:

oga ceejay,... na new one ?
where u wan get new 40ah for 10k ? haba!!!!!!!!! its tokumbo
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mukhcech(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2017
ceejay80s:

where u wan get new 40ah for 10k ? haba!!!!!!!!! its tokumbo

Oga ceejay. is it refurbished?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 4:34am On Aug 17, 2017
mukhcech:

Oga ceejay. is it refurbished?
no, i am using it now and it looks ok to me
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by drpips1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
ktoby:
Gurus in the house pls help....i got my ups,battery 12v 42ah ND 30amps smart charger yesterday... I plugged the battery to the smart charger to charge but I go home now to see the battery swollen, hot and smelling.

Please Is the battery bad or whta could be wrong?

Becareful if the electrolyte is liquid acid, it can explode and damage seriously anyone in that range
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3995919/naira-weaken-further-dollar-demand

if u are buying battery, pls buy now before the price skyrockets again
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by efuro(m): 7:40am On Aug 18, 2017
ktoby:
Gurus in the house pls help....i got my ups,battery 12v 42ah ND 30amps smart charger yesterday... I plugged the battery to the smart charger to charge but I go home now to see the battery swollen, hot and smelling.

Please Is the battery bad or whta could be wrong?

It a pity.

Any swollen bad is dead. Forget any life support.

Read battery spec next time before hooking it up to chargers
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2017
bought my 40ah for 10k...
if i buy 40ah x 3 in parallel =120ah for total of 30k ....than to buy 100ah for 35k

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kennypedia(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
ceejay80s:
if i buy 40ah x 3 in parallel =120ah for total of 30k ....than to buy 100ah for 35k
thanks for the idea but the total internal resistance will be much higher and it won't deliver 120ah

6 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mukhcech(m): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
ceejay80s:

Thanks oga ceejay. You are always giving us a way out. Pls have any specific tips and tricks u use to buy good non new batteries. I bought a 100ah for 30k from Ibadan last year November buh battery is only good for lightening now. It has reduced greatly in capacity.

Thanks.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by anochuks08(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
mukhcech:

Thanks oga ceejay. You are always giving us a way out. Pls have any specific tips and tricks u use to buy good non new batteries. I bought a 100ah for 30k from Ibadan last year November buh battery is only good for lightening now. It has reduced greatly in capacity.

Thanks.
There is a battery load test meter for batteries, looks like a meter with a heating element, will look for pictures later, when you press the manual buttton for load test, the element in the meter starts to heat and can glow hot red, corresponding drop in voltages will be seen on the meter too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by anochuks08(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Anyone that is around Enugu and needs a grade A used 100ah battery for 30k should send me a PM. The buyer is responsible for waybill fees.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Partnerbiz3: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
anochuks08:
I was trying to set up an array of 4 250w panels but with this rate, I think I will pass, at least for now. I have 12 65w home made solar panels and my battery bank gets ful before 1pm, na em dey save me for now

Did you say 12 home made panels?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Henryxm: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sach technologies is an IT, Renewable Energy and control engineering company that is known for Design and deployment of high-end telecommunication, web based control devices, surveillance cameras, alarm systems, inverter and solar power systems of the 21st century. We specialize in combining leading-edge business strategy and IT knowledge, to develop efficient and effective solutions that keep businesses one-step ahead.

Sach technologies was founded with the vision of Designing innovative and affordable Renewable energy system, surveillance and alarm solutions enable humanity to achieve an efficient and safe environment. To retain and build the team necessary for these developments, Sach technologies is fostering a corporate culture that attracts and retains creative, practical, and energetic employees who are driven to achieve these goals.

Sach Technologies Nig Ltd. we are committed to the growth of the alternative power sector in Nigeria.
Sach Technologies Nig Ltd. develops product and service models for small home systems and large scale community projects as a means of encouraging small scale economies.

WE have in stock PG3000 Series Sinewave Inverter/Charger (2000W)
Ideal to long backup for Home and Office Appliances
CALL ME and WHATSAPP: 08133757135, 08112818060 BB PIN: D6164C77

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Discounted prices .... See signature for mobile number !

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
kiekie1:
Renewable energy >> New discounted price list loading .....

Renewable energy ...

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pato405(m): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
Got a 150Watt solar panel to my 65AH full river battery and it;s been amazing.

My Fullriver battery (bought brand new) is over 2yrs old now & surprisingly still doing very fine. I don't overload it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pato405(m): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Henryxm:
Sach technologies is an IT, Renewable Energy and control engineering company that is known for Design and deployment of high-end telecommunication, web based control devices, surveillance cameras, alarm systems, inverter and solar power systems of the 21st century. We specialize in combining leading-edge business strategy and IT knowledge, to develop efficient and effective solutions that keep businesses one-step ahead.

Sach technologies was founded with the vision of Designing innovative and affordable Renewable energy system, surveillance and alarm solutions enable humanity to achieve an efficient and safe environment. To retain and build the team necessary for these developments, Sach technologies is fostering a corporate culture that attracts and retains creative, practical, and energetic employees who are driven to achieve these goals.

Sach Technologies Nig Ltd. we are committed to the growth of the alternative power sector in Nigeria.
Sach Technologies Nig Ltd. develops product and service models for small home systems and large scale community projects as a means of encouraging small scale economies.

WE have in stock PG3000 Series Sinewave Inverter/Charger (2000W)
Ideal to long backup for Home and Office Appliances
CALL ME and WHATSAPP: 08133757135, 08112818060 BB PIN: D6164C77

Is this a pure or modified sine wave?

How much are you selling it?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by brightk(m): 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
I am looking for a reliable deep cycle battery.. i have full river in mind but dont know its origin if its a US, UK, Indian, China, Tawain battery.. Please recommend base on experience and origin... someone is advertising this kunglong battery.. Has anyone used it?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
pato405:
Got a 150Watt solar panel to my 65AH full river battery and it;s been amazing.

My Fullriver battery (bought brand new) is over 2yrs old now & surprisingly still doing very fine. I don't overload it.
nice
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by oscarvicto(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hello house....

I need advice on a set up for my grundfos solar submersible pump. I want a system that can power the pump when there is no phcn power. Your suggestion and recommendation is highly recommended

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
Any idea on the price of a 20-30amps smart charger?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
Any idea on the price of a 20-30amps smart charger?
call to confirm 08033308811
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2017
oscarvicto:
Hello house....

I need advice on a set up for my grundfos solar submersible pump. I want a system that can power the pump when there is no phcn power. Your suggestion and recommendation is highly recommended

Smartcell Global services
+234-813-503-1951

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
oscarvicto:
Hello house....

what is the power rateing of the pump that with determine recommendation
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by attention007(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
cuvox
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
to the house were can I get distilled water and Epsom salt in Lagos thank u
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 6:18am On Sep 09, 2017
WHO KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET VINCO BOND PLS
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 6:25am On Sep 09, 2017
Yemmyteespeed007:
WHO KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET VINCO BOND PLS
is it adhesive glue for gumming u talking abour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
pointstores:
is it adhesive glue for gumming u talking abour
YES BRO
DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET IT

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.