Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (695385 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
1000watts inverter
200watts panel
60ah battery

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2019
Valto:
see as online marketers nearly killed this beautiful thread with their over inflated (ọsọ ahịa) prices. i discovered my 3000w rubitec inverter have a self consumption of about 70 to 110w. so i have decided to try something new this year, since my normal load doesn't surpass 100w. i av bought a bluegate 1200VA Ups and a 12V 30amps charger. i already have 2pcs 200ah batteries and 4pcs 200w solar panel and a 30amps mppt charger controller. (thanks ceejay80s for the help in acquiring the bluegate) i will see how it goes...i want encourage some people who wish to add solar that this is the right time, u can get a very good brand new 200w mono solar panel(like mine) for as low as 30k, and a solar controller for cheaper prices. i can drop the contact if needed. as for other items the prices ranges as follows *subject to location and market forces*
bluegate 650va ups 12v = 2k to 4k
bluegate 1200VA ups 12V= 5k to 8k
30amps 12v smart charger= 11k to 15k
200amps fairly used battery(depending on product, grade and extent of use)=35k to 60k

but i suggest a brand new 200ah battery, u can get a very good product as low as 85k.. shylock online marketers stay away!!! tongue

Please could you drop the contact here. I need to buy a bettery.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by talk2dre(m): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2019
Valto:
see as online marketers nearly killed this beautiful thread with their over inflated (ọsọ ahịa) prices. i discovered my 3000w rubitec inverter have a self consumption of about 70 to 110w. so i have decided to try something new this year, since my normal load doesn't surpass 100w. i av bought a bluegate 1200VA Ups and a 12V 30amps charger. i already have 2pcs 200ah batteries and 4pcs 200w solar panel and a 30amps mppt charger controller. (thanks ceejay80s for the help in acquiring the bluegate) i will see how it goes...i want encourage some people who wish to add solar that this is the right time, u can get a very good brand new 200w mono solar panel(like mine) for as low as 30k, and a solar controller for cheaper prices. i can drop the contact if needed. as for other items the prices ranges as follows *subject to location and market forces*
bluegate 650va ups 12v = 2k to 4k
bluegate 1200VA ups 12V= 5k to 8k
30amps 12v smart charger= 11k to 15k
200amps fairly used battery(depending on product, grade and extent of use)=35k to 60k

but i suggest a brand new 200ah battery, u can get a very good product as low as 85k.. shylock online marketers stay away!!! tongue

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2019
vitality22:

Please could you drop the contact here. I need to buy a bettery.
no contact of battery seller.. i will advice u go for a brand new battery.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2019
bizzibodi:
Oga ceejay,i mistakenly reverse d polarity of my souer inverter cable to d battery,d inverter refuse to power any device but d green light still comes on when charging,what culd hav damage inside?Can it b fix?
is the inverter sill charging?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cooldipo(m): 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
bizzibodi:
Oga ceejay,i mistakenly reverse d polarity of my souer inverter cable to d battery,d inverter refuse to power any device but d green light still comes on when charging,what culd hav damage inside?Can it b fix?

I have repaired lots of inverter like this at Arena Oshodi with this guy Nelson 08129772017

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cooldipo(m): 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
Valto:
no contact of battery seller.. i will advice u go for a brand new battery.

I bought my batteries from a guy at Arena and he gave me 4 months guarantee.... That was last year August and it is still going strong

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Trippledots(m): 6:29am On Jan 25, 2019
cooldipo:

I bought my batteries from a guy at Arena and he gave me 4 months guarantee.... That was last year August and it is still going strong

Fairly used? How much
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cooldipo(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
Trippledots:

Fairly used? How much

New 80k each
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Joysolar Solar Panel price

80watt poly 15000
100watt poly 17000
100watt Mono 18500
150watt poly 22000
150watt Mono 24000
260watt poly 35000
320watt poly 45000

Call 08135-0319-51 if interested...

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cooldipo(m): 4:57am On Jan 26, 2019
kiekie1:
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Call 08135-1 if interested...

This man suspend your advert for now.... Let this thread regain itself back before attempting to kill it again or create your own thread and put the link in your footnote and make needed contributions as against this your unending pasting of advert.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by OkoroPeugeot(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
I have this APC 650 VA UPS.

It was working very perfectly but when I was moving to a new place I mistakenly dropped it and since then it doesn't come on anymore.

When I push the power it just beeps and goes right back off so I believe something broke in it.

Does anyone have an idea where I can fix it?

Or what the empty shell without the Battery would cost.

Thanks.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
cooldipo:

This man suspend your advert for now.... Let this thread regain itself back before attempting to kill it again or create your own thread and put the link in your footnote and make needed contributions as against this your unending pasting of advert.

lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
OkoroPeugeot:
I have this APC 650 VA UPS.

It was working very perfectly but when I was moving to a new place I mistakenly dropped it and since then it doesn't come on anymore.

When I push the power it just beeps and goes right back off so I believe something broke in it.

Does anyone have an idea where I can fix it?

Or what the empty shell without the Battery would cost.

Thanks.

Hello, your location/state matters alot ! If you're in Lagos State, let me know so I can refer you to a reliable hand ! Cheer's
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by OkoroPeugeot(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
kiekie1:

Hello, your location/state matters alot ! If you're in Lagos State, let me know so I can refer you to a reliable hand ! Cheer's

Sorry I forgot to add that,

I'm in Port Harcourt.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
OkoroPeugeot:

Sorry I forgot to add that,

I'm in Port Harcourt.

Oooo I thought you were situated in Lagos.. kindly look around PH locality for a reliable tech hand to fix the faulty ups .. You can also ask cybercafe / ICT guys for brief enquiry

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cooldipo(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
kiekie1:

Dear , life isn't too hard as you make it look here smiley ! Your contributions will definitely get utmost attention if need be as nobody says you shouldn't air your view .. I make commentaries if free and you must not mandate anybody to comment where he/she doesn't feel like ok! Spend more time and study the thread to see you are free to make contributions rather than attack forumites as you voluntarily chose to do lately for maybe personal reasons ! Cheer's

The diplomatic' response that can be appealing is that where you promise that this thread will not flooded with advert anymore or devoid of response which mostly direct the inquirer to contact you with little or no knowledge shared ....you obviously are ripe for a thread of your own where you share knowledge freely or advertise from page one to the last page. Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
cooldipo:

The diplomatic' response that can appealing is that where you promise that this thread will not flooded with advert anymore or devoid response which mostly direct the inquirer to contact you with little or no knowledge shared ....you obviously are ripe for a thread of your own where you share knowledge freely or advertise from page one to the last page. Cheers

lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by CAROLYN19: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
Call/Watsapp us on 08066332919

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
kiekie1:

You still made lil or no point alas .. Its obvious you might be having unnecessary personal issues ok .. Quit tantrums and direct positive energy towards what you preach even though you ain't an originator / moderator of this thread abinitio!! Quit the tantrum & don't quote or childishly mention me unreasonably again as you have no right whatever to do so ...I earlier saw you quote Brightsolar and mention me but kept mute,i chose jst to reply you this last time ok! I ain't a nairaland newbie dear,my brief adverts are solely for interested client's . Gracias !!!
Bros, you can easily create thread na. The last time i checked, creating a thread is free, instead of spamming this whole thread with adverts upandan. Please try and understand mbok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Barezzi(m): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Good Evening Guys,
I have the following used items for quick sale - give away prices;
Reason for sale - Upgrade.

Flexmax Fangpusun Mppt 60A 12-48v, 150v Input max Voc.....90k
Midnite Solar Surge Protection Device MNSPD-300-DC..... 30k (Brand new)
Midnite Solar Classic Mppt Charge controller 150v/96A..... 240k
5kva/48Vdc Gennex Hybrid Inverter.....240k

Call O 9 O 2 3 3 3 2 5 4 6.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by CAROLYN19: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please call us on 08066332919 for your Industrial Power Equipment

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mrsdaniel: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
I need an efficient and portable all-in-1 solar device pls
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
mrsdaniel:
mrs Daniel aka kiekie1, arent u ashamed of yourself? angry angry

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kio052001(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
talking about all-in-one, please my ogas in the house what do you've to say about the SON-SUW 1500VA

http://www.chinasuoer.com/hybrid-inverter/son-suw1500.html

mrsdaniel:

Valto:
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mrsdaniel: 12:23am On Feb 11, 2019
Valto:

Pardon?do you have any personal issue

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mrsdaniel: 12:24am On Feb 11, 2019
kio052001:
talking about all-in-one, please my ogas in the house what do you've to say about the SON-SUW 1500VA

http://www.chinasuoer.com/hybrid-inverter/son-suw1500.html

I have no idea
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 12:36am On Feb 11, 2019
mrsdaniel:

Pardon?do you have any personal issue
there is no personal issue mrs Daniel aka mr kiekie1 but u should be ashamed of yourself for using an alternate moniker to make a warped post here.

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mrsdaniel: 12:58am On Feb 11, 2019
Valto:
there is no personal issue mrs Daniel aka mr kiekie1 but u should be ashamed of yourself for using an alternate moniker to make a warped post here.

Isn't this a naira land page for discussions?Am a newbie,pls do I know you,are you really ok

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 1:05am On Feb 11, 2019
mrsdaniel:

Isn't this a naira land page for discussions?Am a newbie,pls do I know you,are you really ok
u are not a newbie mr kiekie1
u dont know me, but i know u as the no1 nairaland thread spammer.
am very much okay, than u deluded fellow that is fooling himself.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.