Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (689835 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
surrogatesng:

What is the lenght of the blade?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Heavenschild: 9:52am On Mar 26, 2019
please contact me on douglas@simba.com.ng for your enquiry or on 08099448479
Birat:
How much will it cost to get a 3kva 24v hybrid solar inverter, 2x200AH batteries and 4x300w 24v mono solar panels. Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Kampack: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
ameh99:
Lithium battery pack

How much for 100Ah?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Kampack: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Anyone here with an affordable pure sine wave inverter for sale?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Heavenschild: 5:13am On Mar 29, 2019
Please contact me via phone number
Kampack:
Anyone here with an affordable pure sine wave inverter for sale?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by sentix(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
cry cry cry angry

And this Thread Died!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
sentix:
cry cry cry angry

And this Thread Died!

U too talk am. That's what too much unrestricted and uncoordinated adverts can do to a thread. So who reads the trashy adverts and I hope they've all bought private jets. Shalom all
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cute75(m): 6:28am On Apr 01, 2019
Please I need advice... I have 2 quanta amaron vrla 84ah battery with a digital sinewave 3stage charging inverter. Please I want recommend charging current for them. Though it is set at 10amps on default but I want to know if it is safe to increase the charging current to 15amps.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 8:23am On Apr 01, 2019
saint2ace:
So adverts finally destroyed this beautiful thread. Or is it that everyone is now a guru and we no longer care about our small beginnings?

I just say make I trowa salute. Cheers mates

my brother how far,
i just sidon dey look
happy new month
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2019
ceejay80s:

my brother how far,
i just sidon dey look
happy new month

ceejay80s my paddy, i greet you most righteously. You sef see wetin i see abi? Well e go better las las grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Horlaarsco: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2019
Anyone that can help with a quotation to setup a solar system in a modern office..

Components

2 bulbs
Desktop
Printer
Fridge(optional)
Ceiling fan
Standg fan
Television
Scanner

Let's say for like 6 hours
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by zekepio(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
I have a 150watts solar panel
30a Charge controller
100ah battery
650va blue gate ups

I tried using the above setup to power my 1.5hp water pump but the ups trips off when I connect the water pump.
I'm guessing the capacity of the water pump is more than the UPS can take.
Do you suggest I change the UPS or forego my desire of power the water pump with the solar setup.
I need the water pump on for 4 hours daily.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
zekepio:
30a Charge controller
100ah battery
650va blue gate ups

I tried using the above setup to power my 1.5hp water pump but the ups trips off when I connect the water pump.
Do you suggest I change the UPS or forego my desire of power the water pump with the solar setup.

This is simple maths na, how can you power a 1.5hp motor with a 650va ups? That's cruelty.
Increase Ur battery bank to at least 200ah battery, then get a 2.5kva pure sinwave inverter. Then at least a 400watts solar array. Then u can start talking

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Horlaarsco: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2019

Who knows average power rating for this components please I need it for my project...

Components

2 bulbs
Desktop
Printer
Fridge(optional)
Ceiling fan
Standg fan
Television
Scanner

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Trippledots(m): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
cute75:
Please I need advice... I have 2 quanta amaron vrla 84ah battery with a digital sinewave 3stage charging inverter. Please I want recommend charging current for them. Though it is set at 10amps on default but I want to know if it is safe to increase the charging current to 15amps.

I think you are safe
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Trippledots(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
zekepio:
30a Charge controller
100ah battery
650va blue gate ups

Haaaaa! �... U wan kee d ups

Just kidding oh. Someone has answered you up there.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by zekepio(m): 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
saint2ace:

This is simple maths na, how can you power a 1.5hp motor with a 650va ups? That's cruelty.
Increase Ur battery bank to at least 200ah battery, then get a 2.5kva pure sinwave inverter. Then at least a 400watts solar array. Then u can start talking
Thanks for your response.
I'll take your suggestion into consideration!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 3:22am On Apr 02, 2019
20hours solar ceiling fan now in stock 60,000 2years warranty

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 3:23am On Apr 02, 2019
20hours solar ceiling fan now in stock 60,000 2years warranty

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by laposta: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2019
Horlaarsco:
Anyone that can help with a quotation to setup a solar system in a modern office..

Components

2 bulbs
Desktop
Printer
Fridge(optional)
Ceiling fan
Standg fan
Television
Scanner

Let's say for like 6 hours

Can we discuss on Whatsapp?

Monicap Power Solutions
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by laposta: 9:12am On Apr 02, 2019
zekepio:
30a Charge controller
100ah battery
650va blue gate ups

Your system is grossly inadequate for your water pump.

1.5hp = 1,120 watts. However, pumps are powered by motors and they need at least 2.5x the running current to start it.

Hence, your minimum inverter capacity should be 2500watts pure sine wave. I would have said 3000watts but inverters have a temporary overload function, some as much as 2x the rate capacity. So a 2500watts inverter should be able to support up to 5000watts for a few seconds which is enough to start the pump.

You will need solar panels of 1800watts minimum because your panels will hardly put out maximum power even during the hottest times of the day.

You will need minimal size battery, say 200ah, to be like a temporary reservior for those times when the sun is hidden by the cloud and power output from your panels drop below 1200watts.

Except you're using this pump for commercial purposes, I'll suggest you stick with using generator for it because the solar set up cost will be expensive!

Monicap Power Solutions
Whatsapp: 0.9.0.6.9.9.8.1.9.3.6

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by CAROLYN19: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
For your industrial Power Supply call/watsapp us on 08066332919

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nosaghae:

I bought the 1KVA mercury inverter from you the problem with it now is that when I put one led TV, Gotv, home theatre, 4 energy bulbs, 1standing fan and one ceiling fan, i perceiving a burnt smell from the inverter.

Is the Prag 2.5kva brand new?

I never wanted to reply this but, u have been following this thread from beginning and I am sure u saw the part I said don't overload ur inverter!!!!! u wan supply light to everyone wey dey ur street? we wey dey use ups of 1.2kva and 1.5kva no overload, na u wey dey use 1kva dey put on everything

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nosaghae(m): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
;
ceejay80s:

I never wanted to reply this but, u have been following this thread from beginning and I am sure u saw the part I said don't overload ur inverter!!!!! u wan supply light to everyone web dey ur street? we wet dey use ups of 1.2kva and 1.5kva no overload, na u wet dey use 1kva dey put on everything
grin baba I forget. I am opting for a 2.5kva now pls suggest a durable brand for me
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nosaghae:
;
grin baba I forget. I am opting for a 2.5kva now pls suggest a durable brand for me

Prag is a good brand. I've been using mine for 4yrs and counting....

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nosaghae(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
saint2ace:

Prag is a good brand. I've been using mine for 4yrs and counting....
Thanks boss. I will go for it asap
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nosaghae:

Thanks boss. I will go for it asap

Good choice, one of the things I like about it is the fact that it does equalisation charge. So Ur batteries are always healthy
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 4:07am On Apr 07, 2019
saint2ace:

Good choice, one of the things I like about it is the fact that it does equalisation charge. So Ur batteries are always healthy

What is the lowest specification it comes with, in terms of kva? and the cost range as well.

i am looking to get say a 1kva or lesser for my battery. i just need to power a tv, fan and sound system.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 6:15am On Apr 07, 2019
odimbannamdi:

What is the lowest specification it comes with, in terms of kva? and the cost range as well.

i am looking to get say a 1kva or lesser for my battery. i just need to power a tv, fan and sound system.

The lowest spec is the 1kva 12v and it sells for btw 60-70k depends on where Ure buying from, with all cables inclusive. I prefer the brand cos of its inbuilt AVR, no low voltage and no need for stabiliser for my appliances.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2019
odimbannamdi:

U will get 1kva with inbuilt avr for for 51,000 pure sine wave
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2019
pointstores:

U will get 1kva with inbuilt avr for for 51,000 pure sine wave

What's the Brand name please

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (355) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.