Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (692442 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
saint2ace:

Yes u can, both used and brand new but if u're looking for brand new, why not order from konga or Jumia so it can be delivered to u in Benin.... Just saying
alright I'll go with the 3000w souer then
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
BRAND NEW AXPERT INVERTER UP FOR QUICK SALE!

Axpert 5kva 48v (inbuilt 50a mppt) pure sinewave hybrid LCD inverter system .

Condition: Brand new , selling old stock without warranty. Datasheet available on request!

Price: 200,000

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mahkanjuh: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
House, please, is this inverter truly pure sine wave?

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
mahkanjuh:
where you see am?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
I need a 1.5kva ups upward anybody willing to sell?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
@ ceejay80s between a bluegate 2.5kva VS souer 3000w (peak power) which is better? I need at least 1000w real capacity! To run some setup
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
officialfestus:
@ ceejay80s between a bluegate 2.5kva VS souer 3000w (peak power) which is better? I need at least 1000w real capacity! To run some setup
APC 1500VA ups 24V 900w real capacity, over 1500w surge!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Valto:
APC 1500VA ups 24V 900w real capacity, over 1500w surge!
can it work with two 12v 200ah battery?if yes can you help me purchase the used one from lag
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
officialfestus:
can it work with two 12v 200ah battery?if yes can you help me purchase the used one from lag
it works with 2pcs 12V batteries... am not in lag.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Valto:
it works with 2pcs 12V batteries... am not in lag.
alright
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Chibuzo15: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hello guys,

I converted my Bluegate 650va ups to an inverter with a small DC fan inside it , with a 40AH battery. Been using for about 2 months now.
However now it makes weird sounds every 10 to 15 minutes, crackling sounds. As if something is scratching the metallic casing.
I opened it up and noticed the transformer was the one making the sounds.

Please is there any fix for this
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
mahkanjuh:

Yes it's true pure sine wave.....
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Chibuzo15:
Hello guys,

I converted my Bluegate 650va ups to an inverter with a small DC fan inside it , with a 40AH battery. Been using for about 2 months now.
However now it makes weird sounds every 10 to 15 minutes, crackling sounds. As if something is scratching the metallic casing.

Take it to arena oshodi if in lagos and have them change the transformer......
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mahkanjuh: 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
saint2ace:

Yes it's true pure sine wave.....

Thanks so much boss
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Chibuzo15: 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
saint2ace:

Take it to arena oshodi if in lagos and have them change the transformer......

Thank you,
I'm not in Lagos, but I will check in my area if anyone can change it
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by jiday4(m): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Chibuzo15:
Hello guys,

Please can you kindly share the loads and time of usage on the UPS inverter aso the charger use, am planning going these route too.
Already gotten my bluegate ups , remains battery and charger.
My load is 60w LED TV, 25w DStv and one small fan .
Just wanted to know if the 40ah battery is okay or 100ah . Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Chibuzo15: 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
jiday4:

Please can you kindly share the loads and time of usage on the UPS inverter aso the charger use, am planning going these route too.
Already gotten my bluegate ups , remains battery and charger.
My load is 60w LED TV, 25w DStv and one small fan .
Just wanted to know if the 40ah battery is okay or 100ah . Thanks

I only use it for laptop and phone charging with a low watt LED bulb .. however I'll advice you get a DC solar fan , when I tried my standing fan, it overheated and almost got burnt, due to modified sine wave

I'm not really in the position to talk about the battery capacity cos I've not even been able to really test run it from full to finish
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by jiday4(m): 12:12am On Aug 13, 2020
Chibuzo15:

I only use it for laptop and phone charging with a low watt LED bulb .. however I'll advice you get a DC solar fan , when I tried my standing fan, it overheated and almost got burnt, due to modified sine wave

I'm not really in the position to talk about the battery capacity cos I've not even been able to really test run it from full to finish

Thank you bro, the fan is a DC fan ( Qasa)

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 12:48am On Aug 13, 2020
Suoer inverter may look cheap but dem try i beg.

Getting a battery is the major cost of setting up inverter system.

Ordinary 500w suoer inverter will save u alot of stress it costs almost same as a 650va ups esp for small set up.

I suggest u open up d battery section of the rechargeable fan and connect directly to an external battery ( any 12v any amp). I usually connect my fan directly to my inverter battery when needed.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by jiday4(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2020
dollarnaira:

Ordinary 500w suoer inverter will save u alot of stress it costs almost same as a 650va ups esp for small set up.

I suggest u open up d battery section of the rechargeable fan and connect directly to an external battery ( any 12v any amp). I usually connect my fan directly to my inverter battery when needed.

Thank you for the information bro �
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
dollarnaira:

are they of same watt? I think the ups will be higher in watt
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
officialfestus:
are they of same watt? I think the ups will be higher in watt

You dont get d point bro
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Flame4chi(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2020
ceejay80s:
Total cost:,
12v 40ah valve regulated battery= 6k,
Used 650va ups with no battery in it = 1,500 ,
Red & black wire = 50 naira,
12v 20amp smart charger = 7k ,
TOTAL= 14,550
If u have extra cash , u could add one more battery

Nice one bro. Please do you have an idea how I can power this with a Solar panel for a location that has not power supply yet. Thanks.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2020
officialfestus:
alright I'll go with the 3000w souer then
if u love your normal fan, dont use with this..

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 10:50am On Aug 14, 2020
Valto:
if u love your normal fan, dont use with this..
different talks everywhere
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pizapato(m): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2020
ceejay80s:
When u are enjoying two movies with one inverter

Good day chief,

assuming the cable from the UPS are permanently connected to the Battery terminals and and external charger is attached to the battery terminals to charge the battery anytime there is light,

can one still plug the UPS to light so that I can automatically switch to AC when there is light (which means the battery will be receiving charge from both UPS and external charger simultaneously)?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Allem(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Yes you can. Totally OK.
pizapato:

Good day chief,

assuming the cable from the UPS are permanently connected to the Battery terminals and and external charger is attached to the battery terminals to charge the battery anytime there is light,

can one still plug the UPS to light so that I can automatically switch to AC when there is light (which means the battery will be receiving charge from both UPS and external charger simultaneously)?

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
officialfestus:
different talks everywhere
dont use souer or most modified sine wave systems on your normal AC fan, blender and some type of TV., it will burn out within few weeks or months

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pizapato(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Allem:
Yes you can. Totally OK.
Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Valto:
dont use souer or most modified sine wave systems on your normal AC fan, blender and some type of TV., it will burn out within few weeks or months
thanks for this info
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Valto:
true, was using a suoer msw inverter with my ac fan for about 3 yrs, but had to change to psw inverter when I saw my new TV behaving funny on it

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.