Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (693001 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 10:49am On Nov 27, 2020
Mrsum17:
I not trying to make this matter long but by recommendation I joined these trend and narialand so as to meet @Wilmaria and I was not dissapiontesd that I did these trend is for solar too I believe, and I do not see harm in what d young man is doing he is not going outside d trend so pls make him help does of us that do not know where to get good items from and moreover him self no dey talk much I have also seen some guys post what they have for sale here so many times, and for him @Wilmaria na reviews of deals he did with most of us na him much past for dis trend for me and other guys dat have enjoyed him pls let peace be and let him keep helping us ( I sent him 400k+ for some goods without seen him and he delivered my friend did him 590k and got his too pls ceejay dis trend is to help us and it is helping God bless u and narialand for dis again

U're joking right?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by zekepio(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
saint2ace:

Thanks for ur input and concern, but did u read and understand what I wrote or u felt obliged to throw a defence? Was the bolded called for?

Did I in anyway say he shouldn't post his adverts? My words were clear except u don't understand it's meaning, "stop littering" is not stop posting and the reason was simple "because information no longer sync with resolutions".

As much as I would want to state a few glaring facts, I will stop here and hope the next time you quote someone or make a statement referring to someone, you have ur facts straight.... Thanks for your time and do have urself a wonderful day ahead. Cheers

Hello Mr?
You stated an opinion and I did the same. I find it absurd that you think my opinion was confrontational.

"If he sticks to his 2 adverts a week I think that shouldn't bother you or anyone except you're a hater!" The bolded which you referenced is my opinion and I stand by it.
Thanks for your wish and do also have yourself a good day ahead. salud smiley

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
zekepio:

Hello Mr?
You stated an opinion and I did the same. I find it absurd that you think my opinion was confrontational.

"If he sticks to his 2 adverts a week I think that shouldn't bother you or anyone except you're a hater!" The bolded which you referenced is my opinion and I stand by it.
Thanks for your wish and do also have yourself a good day ahead. salud smiley

Typical grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Mrsum17: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
saint2ace:

U're joking right?
joke how oga let's just end dis talk pls
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
Some of u might not like this but sain2ace is right , I created this thread not for sales or advertising purpose but to teach how to setup inverter with low budget, if I wanted to place ads here and make money I can but I instead teach u how u do it urself ,there are lots of things I Dont know my self and I learn from others here too, if I wanted to import the pulse charger and advertise here,I can but I chose to tell u guys where to get it, even when I sold my 20amp and 30amp smart charger, I opened a new thread for it , u guys derailed the thread and its the truth, I wonder how u will feel if u open ur own thread for ads and somebody comes in to sell same stuff, how would u feel? @wilmaria14 I get it now , u have made a name and trust ,could u kindly open ur own thread so that peace can reign, I beg u...and its free on Nairaland. If a question is asked, before u see a reply , u will see many adverts,the main purpose is not sales but if u have something a member needs , u are free to sell to the person but posting too many ads derails the thread,
Thank u all

7 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mahkanjuh: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
ceejay80s:
Some of u might not like this but sain2ace is right , I created this thread not for sales or advertising purpose but to teach how to setup inverter with low budget, if I wanted to pace ads here and make money I can but I instead teach u how u do it urself ,there are lots of thing I Dont know my self and I learn from others here too, if I wanted to import the pulse charger and advertise here,I can but I chose to tell u guys where to get it, even when I sold my 20amp and 30amp smart charger, I opened a new thread for it , u guys derailed the thread and its the truth, I wonder how u will feel if u open ur own thread for ads and somebody comes in to sell same stuff, how would u feel? @wilmaria14 I get it now , u have made a name and trust ,could u kindly open ur own thread so that peace can reign, I beg u...and its free on Nairaland. If a question is asked, before u see a reply , u will see many adverts,the main purpose is not sales but if u have something a member needs , u are free to sell to the person but posting too many ads derails the thread,
Thank u all

Well done chief, I appreciate this, I appreciate all of us and the responses of both parties, those for and against. Meanwhile, I had wanted to say this all along even before Wimaria came on board, because at a point, I am sorry, I will mention the names I have always seen post adverts, pls this is not to spite us, but to allow us to be progressive, but names like kiekie, bizwealth. It got to a point, once I check my followed topics and see their names even if I have asked a question prior that time, I won't bother to open it because it's all going to be adverts. In fact, these other names don't only post on a single thread, their adverts go to almost all the threads at the same time. And it could be so annoying, I want to implore and appeal to us like boss said above. I think it's better to create a thread for solar market so to say where everyone can look for whatsoever they want to purchase and we can advertise all our goods. God bless us all, I am sorry for mentioning names, I did that so we would know it's not all about wilmaria

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cyberguru7(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Truly good reviews matters but that can only come after a job well done wink
Thanks @wilmaria14 for been customer friendly and faithful
The delivery of the Solar Panel came faster than expected.
Expect more deals.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
ceejay80s:
Some of u might not like this but sain2ace is right , I created this thread not for sales or advertising purpose but to teach how to setup inverter with low budget, if I wanted to pace ads here and make money I can but I instead teach u how u do it urself ,there are lots of thing I Dont know my self and I learn from others here too, if I wanted to import the pulse charger and advertise here,I can but I chose to tell u guys where to get it, even when I sold my 20amp and 30amp smart charger, I opened a new thread for it , u guys derailed the thread and its the truth, I wonder how u will feel if u open ur own thread for ads and somebody comes in to sell same stuff, how would u feel? @wilmaria14 I get it now , u have made a name and trust ,could u kindly open ur own thread so that peace can reign, I beg u...and its free on Nairaland. If a question is asked, before u see a reply , u will see many adverts,the main purpose is not sales but if u have something a member needs , u are free to sell to the person but posting too many ads derails the thread,
Thank u all
ok boss I respect you much sir will limit d adds and work on what u said if u no creat dis trend we for no dey here dey talk at all bless u again boss
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
zekepio:

@wilmaria14 built a very trusted brand in just a matter of weeks and everyone that has done business with him attests to the quality and credibility of his service and goods. He rarely post adverts (maybe twice a week?) I don't see that as a problem.
If you want him to create a thread for his business and stop posting here that'd be denying many people the reliability and credibility of wilmaria14. How many people will know about his thread?
If he sticks to his 2 adverts a week I think that shouldn't bother you or anyone except you're a hater!

PS: @wilmaria14 I also think you should create a thread but only to catalog your goods and reviews and yeah you should stick to posting your adverts here!!!
you made some valid points but the sentence " except you're a hater" is uncalled for because saintface said stop littering and not stop posting, and if you're a long time member of these thread you'll admit this is not the first time calling out an individual for over advert, @ilmaria you're doing a good work both in trust and good customer relations keep it up but limit your adverts because the pioneer creator of the thread has some objectives for the thread.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
cyberguru7:
Truly good reviews matters but that can only come after a job well done wink
Thanks @wilmaria14 for been customer friendly and faithful
The delivery of the Solar Panel came faster than expected.
Expect more deals.
tanks for d deal

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
remi2good:
you made some valid points but the sentence " except you're a hater" is uncalled for because saintface said stop littering and not stop posting, and if you're a long time member of these thread you'll admit this is not the first time calling out an individual for over advert, @ilmaria you're doing a good work both in trust and good customer relations keep it up but limit your adverts because the pioneer creator of the thread has some objectives for the thread.
I hear u boss pls make we no make dis matter a big deal tanks for d love
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
ceejay80s:
Thank u all
most people don't know that this your thread was and is for poor and hustling men to create inverter locally and with cheap means, since you're very lucky and a lot is ridding on your back you can as well create another thread for sellers and all thousands thousands deals should be directed to that since ceejays is now a household name in solar energy �

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by lateefykn84(m): 6:59am On Nov 28, 2020
happy weekend my friends in the house please I need 600w-1000w pure sine wave inverter (used or new)
any for sell
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2020
lateefykn84:
happy weekend my friends in the house please I need 600w-1000w pure sine wave inverter (used or new)
any for sell

State ur budget and do you want an On-grid or off-grid inverter.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by lateefykn84(m): 8:39am On Nov 28, 2020
saint2ace:

between 12k-15k and please can you explain difference between on-grid and off-grid sir...

I want to learn sir
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2020
saint2ace:

Bros grammarian grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2020
lateefykn84:
any for sell
14k new 1000w
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
lateefykn84:
between 12k-15k and please can you explain difference between on-grid and off-grid sir...

I want to learn sir

On-grid is a combo that can charge with electricity, off-grid is a standalone inverter without charging capacity
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
wilmaria14:
14k new 1000w

What exactly are you offering for that price? Cos I have never seen a pure sine wave inverter that cheap, be It on or off grid...
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by lateefykn84(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
saint2ace:

On-grid is a combo that can charge with electricity, off-grid is a standalone inverter without charging capacity
thanks boss man I will prefer the On-grid
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by lateefykn84(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
wilmaria14:
14k new 1000w
thanks sir how can you get it down to Maryland for me

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mankettle(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pls. I want to know.
I think my battery is damaged. From 14.4 volts it drops to 9.9 in a manner of minutes.
Can the pulse charger fix it or I just buy a new battery
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
mankettle:
Pls. I want to know.
I think my battery is damaged. From 14.4 volts it drops to 9.9 in a manner of minutes.
Can the pulse charger fix it or I just buy a new battery

Bad cells, the pulse charger can't help a dead battery. Best is to change the battery. Sorry bro
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
lateefykn84:
thanks boss man I will prefer the On-grid

Might be difficult to get an On-grid or off-grid pure sine wave inverter for that price. But check Jiji and ads on nairaland here, u might be lucky. All the best
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Lovelynife(m): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
wilmaria14:
14k new 1000w
is it really a pure sinewave or modified? please can you post the pix?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mankettle(m): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
saint2ace:

Bad cells, the pulse charger can't help a dead battery. Best is to change the battery. Sorry bro
Thank you
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by aboyo80: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mrsum17:
I not trying to make this matter long but by recommendation I joined these trend and narialand so as to meet @Wilmaria and I was not dissapiontesd that I did these trend is for solar too I believe, and I do not see harm in what d young man is doing he is not going outside d trend so pls make him help does of us that do not know where to get good items from and moreover him self no dey talk much I have also seen some guys post what they have for sale here so many times, and for him @Wilmaria na reviews of deals he did with most of us na him much past for dis trend for me and other guys dat have enjoyed him pls let peace be and let him keep helping us ( I sent him 400k+ for some goods without seen him and he delivered my friend did him 590k and got his too pls ceejay dis trend is to help us and it is helping God bless u and narialand for dis again
I couldn't have said it any better. I totally concur

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by JustCryptos: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
I have finally picked up the pulse repair charger from kie kie. I am hoping that it will be able to repair my 4 100amp batteries. Some quick questions for the gurus before me.

1. What settings should I use - I see lithium/common battery, manual/intelligent, and a knob.

2. Can I connect two batteries at a time in series?

I have hooked up one battery and the starting readings are 13.8v/2.4A. It's on intelligent charge and the knob is all the way to the left (counter-clockwise).

cc saint2ace dollarnaira ceejay80s
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by donblanco: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Please wonderful people,my suoer inverter refused to turn on this evening. Don't know what could be the fault.it was working before I switched it off in the afternoon only not to turn in in the evening. Pls any suggestions and is there anyone that can be recommended in Ilorin to fix it or its only lag. N.B it's a 1000w inverter only with digital display. Thanks and Happy weekend to us all.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Mrsum17: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Happy weekend to you guys God bless dis trend

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.