Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (692794 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
JustCryptos:
I have finally picked up the pulse repair charger from kie kie. I am hoping that it will be able to repair my 4 100amp batteries. Some quick questions for the gurus before me.

1. What settings should I use - I see lithium/common battery, manual/intelligent, and a knob.

2. Can I connect two batteries at a time in series?

I have hooked up one battery and the starting readings are 13.8v/2.4A. It's on intelligent charge and the knob is all the way to the left (counter-clockwise).

cc saint2ace dollarnaira ceejay80s

Use the Intelligent charge option as indicated. U can use it for batteries up to 400ah, either 4pcs of ur 100ah in parallel or 100ah x 2 in series (2 banks).

But be mindful, just like a dead person, the charger can't wake up a dead battery but can restore an ailing one. All the best....
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
wilmaria14:
17k sorry it is 56 no 60
please sir do you know the power wattage?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by JustCryptos: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
saint2ace:

Use the Intelligent charge option as indicated. U can use it for batteries up to 400ah, either 4pcs of ur 100ah in parallel or 100ah x 2 in series (2 banks).

But be mindful, just like a dead person, the charger can't wake up a dead battery but can restore an ailing one. All the best....

Thanks man
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
JustCryptos:
I have finally picked up the pulse repair charger from kie kie. I am hoping that it will be able to repair my 4 100amp batteries. Some quick questions for the gurus before me.

1. What settings should I use - I see lithium/common battery, manual/intelligent, and a knob.

2. Can I connect two batteries at a time in series?

I have hooked up one battery and the starting readings are 13.8v/2.4A. It's on intelligent charge and the knob is all the way to the left (counter-clockwise).

cc saint2ace dollarnaira ceejay80s

Turn d knob to the right i.e clockwise completely.
Use :
Common
Intelligent
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
lateefykn84:
thanks sir how can you get it down to Maryland for me
my boss no vex look I did mistake on d price I no get am sir na normal inverter I get boss no vex sir pls
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
remi2good:
please sir do you know the power wattage?
make I check d body
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2020
saint2ace:

Lol...this your analogy cracked me up... grin

So, this charger can actually charge two batteries in series? How does it cater for the different charge voltage requirements of the batteries
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2020
odimbannamdi:

So, this charger can actually charge two batteries in series? How does it cater for the different charge voltage requirements of the batteries

The charger does 12v and 24v so yes, it can charge batteries in a series connection, but it can't charge a battery bank greater than 400ah, the charging current is also capped at 400w.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Yes saint2ace is right, it charges in series, we both use same charger type

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2020
Tanks narialand tanks Mr ola

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by oloet: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2020
donblanco:
Please wonderful people,my suoer inverter refused to turn on this evening. Don't know what could be the fault.it was working before I switched it off in the afternoon only not to turn in in the evening. Pls any suggestions and is there anyone that can be recommended in Ilorin to fix it or its only lag. N.B it's a 1000w inverter only with digital display. Thanks and Happy weekend to us all.
turn it on and off a couple of times faster like you are doing twice a second .... it might come back on
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by abbeymighty(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hello House, pls I need a competent solar panels installer around ikorodu

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
saint2ace:

The charger does 12v and 24v so yes, it can charge batteries in a series connection, but it can't charge a battery bank greater than 400ah, the charging current is also capped at 400w.

Thanks boss
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
ceejay80s:

Yes saint2ace is right, it charges in series, we both use same charger type

Nice. Thanjs baba
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Guys, please how do i arrive at the wattage consumption of the TV in the first pic.

For the second one, does it imply the regular consumption is 135w?

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by donblanco: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
oloet:

turn it on and off a couple of times faster like you are doing twice a second .... it might come back on

Thanks for your suggestion ,it didn't work. Thanks once again.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by oloet: 9:07am On Nov 30, 2020
donblanco:

Thanks for your suggestion ,it didn't work. Thanks once again.
disturb it sha, I once had that problem years ago and that is what I did
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by donblanco: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
oloet:

disturb it sha, I once had that problem years ago and that is what I did

Thanks for your suggestion but its not working however a friend help check the 2 fuse and found that when he tried to use wire to bridge the fuse,one of it came and the inverter came on but the wire used became hot so he removed it saying something might be causing the fuse to cut which he cant identify since he is not fully into it. so still dont know what that is and very careful to give it to someone that wont damage other things. Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Caleb5: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Been following this thread religiously. Finally was able to get a small setup. Thanks to Wilmaria14 for helping me get the products and constant calls to confirm receival of my package. Keep up the good work sir��

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Mrsum17: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Caleb5:
Been following this thread religiously. Finally was able to get a small setup. Thanks to Wilmaria14 for helping me get the products and constant calls to confirm receival of my package. Keep up the good work sir��
the man too sure bro and he delivers and will keep calling to confirm if it has gotten to u still enjoying my own from him and my friends too
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
Caleb5:

Nice one, please what would u be using ur setup to power and how will u be charging ur battery?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Caleb5:
tanks for d hook up
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2020
Happy New month to your all from Wilmaria global enterprise
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by lateefykn84(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
this is my first time order global items from Jumia please how soon to receive this order

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
lateefykn84:
this is my first time order global items from Jumia please how soon to receive this order

Within 21 days

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
lateefykn84:

From this stage, give or take 3-4days, package is already in Naija.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by eleojo23: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
saint2ace:

From this stage, give or take 3-4days, package is already in Naija.

I think it is on its way to the carrier that will bring it to Naija. Look at it again.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
eleojo23:

I think it is on its way to the carrier that will bring it to Naija. Look at it again.

I have and I think it's gone past the airport, I could be wrong though.....
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by eleojo23: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
saint2ace:

Okay.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by jiday4(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
lateefykn84:

Your package is already in Nigeria but u need give it few days , still going to move one or two steps more before it gets to you . Might be within a day or two

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by jiday4(m): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
saint2ace:

You are right, it has gone pass the airport

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Caleb5: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
saint2ace:

Nice one, please what would u be using ur setup to power and how will u be charging ur battery?
Just 45w fan, my pc and phone. Then mayb my TV as I hardly watch it.
Btw,it seems I'm about to be cheated. The person who came to setup my stuff told me he has 1000w inverter with inbuilt charger for 45k.
Isn't that too much? Cos I saw suoer 2000w for 22k on jumia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.