Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (694486 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
saint2ace:

Na only me and u get wanlesanhe oh. It became too expensive after we bought and Anjing was a cheaper alternative..... So no worry u get partner for the house grin grin
Partner in crime lol
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by earthrealm(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
remi2good:
I tried charging my rechargeable fan battery with the pulse repair because it doesn't last long again, I just can't explain what really happened, maybe it was the charging amp because the knob was all the way when I was using it to charge the other inverter battery, and funny enough I was there and perceiving the odour small small not until a friend came and complained of the strong toxic smell, I started investigation and found out, and the battery was manageable but now I've completely ruined it

You probablly used too high a charging current, such a small batt should either be 9ah or 12ah, and applying the 0.1C rule for lead acid batts, you should have sent max of 0.9 to 1.2ls respe tively.
With 0.3amps being the sweet spot from the beginning
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
earthrealm:

You probablly used too high a charging current, such a small batt should either be 9ah or 12ah, and applying the 0.1C rule for lead acid batts, you should have sent max of 0.9 to 1.2ls respe tively.
With 0.3amps being the sweet spot from the beginning
dat is y I no like d manual automatic is d best
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Boss, any update?
final conclusion on test after charging and repair=there's improvement in my ailing battery and ainjin pulse repair worked on my battery. I wished I also repaired instead ruining my rechargeable fan battery
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by eleojo23: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2020
saint2ace:

Na only me and u get wanlesanhe oh. It became too expensive after we bought and Anjing was a cheaper alternative..... So no worry u get partner for the house grin grin

Please how do you pronounce that Wanles...whatever? grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2020
eleojo23:

Please how do you pronounce that Wanles...whatever? grin

If u ask me, na who I go ask?......lolz grin grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mrsage(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Okay
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
A nairalander do me one bad thing today and it was painful, I never still believe am
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
ceejay80s:
A nairalander do me one bad thing today and it was painful, I never still believe am

Wetin happen ohhhhh......
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
saint2ace:

Wetin happen ohhhhh......
I have saved this charger on my junia cart, I saw on Jumia this week for #7389, today I wan pay for am, one ignoramus and wicked opoto nairalander don go pay and now its out of stock, I wan cry

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
ceejay80s:

I have saved this charger on my junia cart, I saw on Jumia this week for #7389, today I wan pay for am, one ignoramus and wicked opoto nairalander don go pay and now its out of stock, I wan cry

Chai, sorry bros. I know the feeling, nairalanders no won allow the charger stay again oh.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
ceejay80s:

get this on
e instead.. its 400w, 12v 20A/24v 15A

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Valto:
get this on

Nice it's the same thing, the first picture is just deceptive....
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by aboyo80: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Valto:
get this on
Make I run go buy am before Ceejay80 go show face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Anjing is making wave and slowly shooting up its price.Am really really worried.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
aboyo80:

Make I run go buy am before Ceejay80 go show face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;oD grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
I swear, if I no see am tomorrow, I no go chop pepper swear for u
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
ceejay80s:

This life no balance o
The owner of thread dey find charger wey im introduce for all of us. Hmmmm this life no balance really. By the time this charger go enter jumia express next enh...hmmmm....the price....hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
aboyo80:

Make I run go buy am before Ceejay80 go show face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
this thing u guys are doing to oga ceejay80s. grin make una fear God oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
dollarnaira:
Anjing is making wave and slowly shooting up its price.Am really really worried.
True
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 1:03am On Dec 18, 2020
Valto:
this thing u guys are doing to oga ceejay80s. grin make una fear God oo cheesy
Lol
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ojeysky(m): 4:05am On Dec 18, 2020
Valto:
get this on

O boy the custom charges eh
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2020
Because of d love i have for my narialand family Wilmaria global enterprise will like to say tank you by doing a sales discount on Ritar 200ah 12v block battery which is sold for 120k but we will sell for 95k and we have only 20 left
Merry Christmas to everyone on dis trend
09013128166 what's app

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ibaola87: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
wilmaria14:
Because of d love i have for my narialand family Wilmaria global enterprise will like to say tank you by doing a sales discount on Ritar 200ah 12v block battery which is sold for 120k but we will sell for 95k and we have only 20 left
09013128166 what's app
let me tell my guys

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 5:55am On Dec 19, 2020
wilmaria14:
09013128166 what's app
Merry coming xmas

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 7:07am On Dec 19, 2020
ceejay80s:

Merry coming xmas
u too boss
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Beninwitch: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2020
wilmaria14:
09013128166 what's app

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Beninwitch: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2020
ceejay80s:

Merry coming xmas

Thank you for this thread and to all contributors. I became almost an expert from reading up the pages. Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
ONE UNIT OF ANJING CHARGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE. 15K
Lagos, Ikorodu
08133*93*twenty 627

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by MrBONE2(m): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
ceejay80s:

grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Beninwitch: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Saint2ace, dollar naira, ceejay80s and other gurus in the house, I hail.
Pls I need your input.

I was using a souer 2000 watts inverter that got burnt. Someone recommended Famicare 1kva for me instead. Now, my installer that first got the souer for me said the Famicare is substandard and can't carry much load. Even said the Souer is a better and bigger inverter. Pls how true is this?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
Beninwitch:
Pls I need your input.

I was using a souer 2000 watts inverter that got burnt. Someone recommended Famicare 1kva for me instead. Now, my installer that first got the souer for me said the Famicare is substandard and can't carry much load. Even said the Souer is a better and bigger inverter. Pls how true is this?

Lolz, e be like say ur inverter guy name na Kazeem grin
Well back to business, the capacity of ur souer is bigger than the famicare, but famicare is a better inverter than souer; they may both be modified sine wave but famicare is cleaner than souer, infact famicare is almost on the same league with mercury.

So if I were to advise you, I'll tell u that famicare is a better devil than souer, souer is a no no for me.

My 2 kobo, let others make their input...

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
Beninwitch:
Pls I need your input.

In fact what is good for one person is bad for another based on usage and results. I use suoer with all gladness bc it is drains little power. Fine ,both famicare and suoer are both modified sine wave but in reality suoer works for my tv, lightings, woofer ( without humming sound). Humming sound even reduced drastically (with coloured bulbs) when someone here said souer inverters hate loose connection which was right afterwards bc I tested and confirmed it. I used famicare 1kva for few weeks and I see no difference in both.

In terms of size

Most inverters in terms of size are not complete. Buy any oil of say 5L, measure it and u wud discovered that it will not be exactly 5L. Same goes to most things with "sizes" e.g a 1kva(1000w) inverter may probably be 700w while a 2kva(2000w) may likely be 1700w(i.e 1.7kva).

Back to the burnt part

Probably you overloaded your inverter thinking it was a true 1kva or 2kva. I v a permanent saying that, "never load ur inverter above half its capacity".

Note dat modified sine wave is not good for coil based appliances e.g fans, blenders, microwave,oven etc

Lastly
•Tell us what u were using before your inverter got burnt.

•Does ur burnt inverter charges?

• Do u at times use ur inverter while charging it?

Whether psw or msw it is not a full alternative to phcn so we all should pamper our inverters like egg dont plug everything with plug in dem

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.