Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,613 members, 7,865,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (706905 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by remi2good: 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=OCTAVO post=99639416]
I get your point boss. You are very right, they can be stopped.
I think some have personal threads (which are not getting enough traffic), that's why they are posting on discussion threads.
Just like you said, it should be done moderately.[/quote see how you've shot yourself in the foot shocked it's way better you comprehend peoples comments before jumping in to do the work of a defence lawyer because no body has ever been against sells here but emphasis has always been on limit and better still create thread and post link when you have too many pictures of goods here, and your speech about bitterness is hitting way below the belt, most of us are members of the other inverter threads you mentioned but there's something unique about this particular thread, I'll advise you check the name again HOW TO CREATE A LOCALLY MADE INVERTER WITH EASE, where we go around those million million and billion setups and improvise but unfortunately the million billion dealers have taken over killing and boring the thread and defeating the purpose of the thread. Wilmaria is the only seller that adheres to the rules whenever his attention is called.

6 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
DISCOUNTED PRICE! HURRY!!

Quanta 12v 200a battery.
Brand new Indian battery with 12 months warranty..
Unit price : 140,000
2 units above : 137,000

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL ONLY:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP ONLY::: https:///2348170385620

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Deluxe8000(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
I would love to have current market update on the new but reliable inverters, batteries, chargers, charge controllers and alerts on those that have turned bad like gbm.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Princedapace(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
Anyone can help me here? With a budget of 200k, can I get inverter setup that can power my smart TV which is 75W, my laptop which is 65W

I will have to get fans with lower Watts fod now.

Is this possible? Can I get? I don't know anything about this stuff.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
Princedapace:
Anyone can help me here? With a budget of 200k, can I get inverter setup that can power my smart TV which is 75W, my laptop which is 65W

I will have to get fans with lower Watts fod now.

Is this possible? Can I get? I don't know anything about this stuff.
thats will be hard, but it is workable. buy original Fullriver 200ah battery @135k, then a very good pure sine wave inverter/charger 12V like SMR 1.5kva Pure Sine Wave Inverter. then u are good to go. price is around 60k
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Princedapace(m): 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
Valto:
thats will be hard, but it is workable. buy original Fullriver 200ah battery @135k, then a very good pure sine wave inverter/charger 12V like SMR 1.5kva Pure Sine Wave Inverter. then u are good to go. price is around 60k

Thank you very much bro. Are there other things I need to buy? Cables, I have been seeing something like charger here or so. Lol, I don't know what is that.

Also, can I buy more batteries in the future if I want to? How many hours do u think the above setup you told me can carry? I can still make this 300k
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
Princedapace:

Thank you very much bro. Are there other things I need to buy? Cables, I have been seeing something like charger here or so. Lol, I don't know what is that.

Also, can I buy more batteries in the future if I want to? How many hours do u think the above setup you told me can carry? I can still make this 300k
i believe the inverter comes with thick cables for installation.
the SMR 1.5KVA pure sine wave inverter comes with inbuilt charger
if u have more funds u can get 2pcs of 12v original Fullriver 200ah batteries or u upgrade to 24V inverter system with 2 batteries connected in series.

back up time is dependent on load, but 140w on 2pcs fully charged 200ah batteries should run atleast 12hrs or more

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Princedapace(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Valto:
i believe the inverter comes with thick cables for installation.
the SMR 1.5KVA pure sine wave inverter comes with inbuilt charger
if u have more funds u can get 2pcs of 12v original Fullriver battery or u upgrade to 24V inverter system with 2 batteries connected in series.

Alright bro. How many hours do u think this setup will last based on the Watts I mentioned earlier?

Smart TV is 75W
Laptop 65W

Will surely need two fans but will have to get fans that are low in Watts.

Also, I'm so sorry for the plenty questions and sincerely grateful that u choose to answer me.

Someone said luminous batteries are the best. And luminous inverter, is that true?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
Princedapace:

Alright bro. How many hours do u think this setup will last based on the Watts I mentioned earlier?

Smart TV is 75W
Laptop 65W

Will surely need two fans but will have to get fans that are low in Watts.

Also, I'm so sorry for the plenty questions and sincerely grateful that u choose to answer me.

Someone said luminous batteries are the best. And luminous inverter, is that true?
run away from luminous batteries. their inverter tend to have low charging amps. get original Fullriver 200ah and have a rest of mind and as testified on this thread, get an smr power 12v pure sine wave inverter/charger and enjoy. if your questions plenty.. contact me on WhatsApp. grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Princedapace(m): 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Valto:
run away from luminous batteries. their inverter tend to have low charging amps. get original Fullriver 200ah and have a rest of mind and as testified on this thread, get an smr power 12v pure sine wave inverter/charger and enjoy. if your questions plenty.. contact me on WhatsApp. grin

Alright bro. But how do I know original ones?

Thank you very much
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Princedapace(m): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
Valto:

Alright bro. But how do I know original ones?

Thank you very much. I really appreciate
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
Get original fullriver from dia office in Lagos.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Princedapace(m): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Valto:

Thank you

But how do I know original Fullriver 200ah battery?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
Princedapace:

Thank you

But how do I know original Fullriver 200ah battery?
buy only from thier accredited distributor, as there is many fakes in the market
this is fullriver sole distributor in Nigeria. call or email them for purchase

http://www.fullriver.com/others/contact.htm

as for the SMR power 1.5kva 12v pure wave inverter, u can contact @willmaria14.
or better still, if u are buying 2pcs batteries, u can contact kiekie1 for his SCHNEIDER 1.5KVA 24V (1000w solar input) pure sine wave inverter. cheers smiley

4 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 12:02am On Mar 07, 2021
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Princedapace(m): 12:08am On Mar 07, 2021
Valto:

buy only from thier accredited distributor, as there is many fakes in the market

or better still, if u are buying 2pcs batteries, u can contact kiekie1 for his SCHNEIDER 1.5KVA 24V (1000w solar input) pure sine wave inverter. cheers smiley

Thank you very much. I will also reach u on WhatsApp. Saw your number on your profile. Thank you. Since, I am a novice, will be needing more clarifications if u don't mind brotherly. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 12:11am On Mar 07, 2021
Princedapace:

Thank you very much. I will also reach u on WhatsApp. Saw your number on your profile. Thank you. Since, I am a novice, will be needing more clarifications if u don't mind brotherly. Thanks.
u are welcome.feel free to chat me up. cheers. smiley
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Princedapace(m): 8:54am On Mar 07, 2021
Valto:
u are welcome.feel free to chat me up. cheers. smiley

Thank you, pls is the number on your profile for your WhatsApp?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2021
Princedapace:

Thank you, pls is the number on your profile for your WhatsApp?
yes. it is whatsapp only.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 10:52am On Mar 07, 2021
Valto:

Thanks & happy Sunday Sir ... He can also patronize us on fullriver batteries as we offer discounts .. We also have available a 12v 1.5kva (1200w) pure sine wave wall mount inverter for 95,000 .

Schneider also available !

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by aniplus: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
kiekie1:

Thanks & happy Sunday Sir ... He can also patronize us on fullriver batteries as we offer discounts .. We also have available a 12v 1.5kva (1200w) pure sine wave wall mount inverter for 95,000 .

Schneider also available !

If your plenty adverts had covered his request nko?

You people's logic baffles me. You want to sell something for people, but you go out of your way to piss them off, even when they ask you politely to do better.

Where's the business sense in that behavior

cc: justcallmenuel

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
aniplus:

If your plenty adverts had covered his request nko?

You people's logic baffles me. You want to sell something for people, but you go out of your way to piss them off, even when they ask you politely to do better.

Where's the business sense in that behavior

cc: justcallmenuel

Hello, what item do you simply need
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by CAROLYN19: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2021
Contact us on 08066332919 for your Inverter Batteries. We have offices in Lagos and Abuja . We also do Nationwide delivery
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Email2bj: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
CAROLYN19:
Contact us on 08066332919 for your Inverter Batteries. We have offices in Lagos and Abuja . We also do Nationwide delivery

Where is your office located in Abuja? Do you sell other Solar/inverter accessories or you only deal on batteries?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by CAROLYN19: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2021
Email2bj:

Where is your office located in Abuja? Do you sell other Solar/inverter accessories or you only deal on batteries?
we are in suite 206 Lozumba Commercial Plaza, Area 10, Abuja. We sell Inverter Accessories
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Email2bj: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
CAROLYN19:

we are in suite 206 Lozumba Commercial Plaza, Area 10, Abuja. We sell Inverter Accessories

Can we have your contact for easier and proper communication?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Email2bj: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hello gurus in the house, Hi Oga Ceejay80!!! You've got a wonderful thread here which has greatly contribute to the well-being of human. I stumbled on this wonderful thread some weeks ago, though currently on page 92 and still reading through. From the knowledge gathered here, i decided to build a small set-up. I got BG653 elite pro UPS, Digital 12/24V 20Amps digital battery charger, and 12V 100AH Sunfit Deep cycle battery. Items connected were 5pcs of 5watts enegy saving bulbs (25watts), GoTV decoder (24watts), 15" LCD monitor used as TV (12WH), 2 phone charger (30 watts), and a standing fan (67watts). At the early stage, all was well not until last 2 days when my fan spinning speed dropped and had developed a fault. Please i need to know if this set-up has limitations on what to plug and what not to have been plugged? Is it only applicable to DC appliances and not for AC appliances? Oga Ceejay80 and Gurus in the house, please advice as needs may be.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 7:22am On Mar 10, 2021
OCTAVO:
I know three other active solar/inverter discussion thread on nairaland, why is it only this thread that people have issues with sellers advertising their stuffs? It's beginning to appear like bitterness towards sellers. No matter your complaint, they won't stop! accept that. Let's tolerate one another, these guys are hustlers like everyone else, if this thread and other threads gives them better chance of selling their stuffs, please leave them alone. it's not really easy o,
Make Una show understanding abeg!

My advice to sellers, Please kindly limit the pictures you upload.
You’re a wise man. 1 bottle of chilled Heineken for you!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 7:30am On Mar 10, 2021
300w Africell solar panel still available, #38,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 7:31am On Mar 10, 2021
170w Africell solar panel now available, #22,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 7:32am On Mar 10, 2021
200Ah Eastman tubular battery now available, #110,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 7:33am On Mar 10, 2021
5kva 48v MUST hybrid inverter still available, #280,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (357) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.