Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (698462 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2021
3kva 24v MUST hybrid inverter still available, #180,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2021
5kva 48v Growatt hybrid inverter still available, #360,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Email2bj: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2021
Hello gurus in the house, Hi Oga Ceejay80!!! You've got a wonderful thread here which has greatly contribute to the well-being of human. I stumbled on this wonderful thread some weeks ago, though currently on page 92 and still reading through. From the knowledge gathered here, i decided to build a small set-up. I got BG653 elite pro UPS, Digital 12/24V 20Amps digital battery charger, and 12V 100AH Sunfit Deep cycle battery. Items connected were 5pcs of 5watts enegy saving bulbs (25watts), GoTV decoder (24watts), 15" LCD monitor used as TV (12WH), 2 phone charger (30 watts), and a standing fan (67watts). At the early stage, all was well not until last 2 days when my fan spinning speed dropped and had developed a fault. Please i need to know if this set-up has limitations on what to plug and what not to have been plugged? Is it only applicable to DC appliances and not for AC appliances? Oga Ceejay80 and Gurus in the house, please advice as needs may be. In addition to my request to Oga Ceejay80, can i still get the aforementioned 10 watts fan in the market and what is the precise name written on the fan carton sir?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by CAROLYN19: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2021
My number is 08066332919
Email2bj:

Can we have your contact for easier and proper communication?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ktoby: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2021
Please what solar inverter specification can power a 3kw mixer for 12hrs
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
ktoby:
Please what solar inverter specification can power a 3kw mixer for 12hrs
like seriously?,3kw load for 12hrs non stop? to power 3kw load comfortably, u need not less than 8pcs 200ah original batteries
5kva 48V inverter and atleast 6kw of solar panels. thats if u intend to run the loads mostly during the day oo
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
Email2bj:
Hello gurus in the house, Hi Oga Ceejay80!!! You've got a wonderful thread here which has greatly contribute to the well-being of human. I stumbled on this wonderful thread some weeks ago, though currently on page 92 and still reading through. From the knowledge gathered here, i decided to build a small set-up. I got BG653 elite pro UPS, Digital 12/24V 20Amps digital battery charger, and 12V 100AH Sunfit Deep cycle battery. Items connected were 5pcs of 5watts enegy saving bulbs (25watts), GoTV decoder (24watts), 15" LCD monitor used as TV (12WH), 2 phone charger (30 watts), and a standing fan (67watts). At the early stage, all was well not until last 2 days when my fan spinning speed dropped and had developed a fault. Please i need to know if this set-up has limitations on what to plug and what not to have been plugged? Is it only applicable to DC appliances and not for AC appliances? Oga Ceejay80 and Gurus in the house, please advice as needs may be. In addition to my request to Oga Ceejay80, can i still get the aforementioned 10 watts fan in the market and what is the precise name written on the fan carton sir?
It happened because your inverter(ups) is modified sine wave, get a dc fan or change your inverter to pure sine wave
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 12:57am On Mar 12, 2021
Email2bj:
Like Penuelseun said, get a 12v DC rechargable standing fan, u can go to ladipo warehouse or alaba and get a used 12v recargable standing fan, look out for any one that has a lower wattage, its written on the fan, if u have notified us on time, we would have suggested u buy the desulfating anjing charger, ur 5watt energy saving bulb is good but I would have preferred the 2 or 3watts led bulb sold for #300
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Email2bj: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2021
Penuelseun:
It happened because your inverter(ups) is modified sine wave, get a dc fan or change your inverter to pure sine wave

But is there any UPS that Pure Sine wave? Is it also true that Tubular batteries are the best compared to their counterparts?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Email2bj: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2021
ceejay80s:

Like Penuelseun said, get a 12v DC rechargable standing fan, u can go to ladipo warehouse or alaba and get a used 12v recargable standing fan, look out for any one that has a lower wattage, its written on the fan, if u have notified us on time, we would have suggested u buy the desulfating anjing charger, ur 5watt energy saving bulb is good but I would have preferred the 2 or 3watts led bulb sold for #300

Thanks for your response bro. Appreciations all the way. My question again here is that is there anyway i can get meter to measure my battery usage capacity, as in to know the amount of power used and what is remaining, just as it is on inverters? If yes, can you suggest a name so that i can look for?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2021
Email2bj:

Thanks for your response bro. Appreciations all the way. My question again here is that is there anyway i can get meter to measure my battery usage capacity, as in to know the amount of power used and what is remaining, just as it is on inverters? If yes, can you suggest a name so that i can look for?
I think kiekie1 has that volt meter or if u are close to oshodi army arena or Alabama, u can get it there

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
Email2bj:

But is there any UPS that Pure Sine wave? Is it also true that Tubular batteries are the best compared to their counterparts?
APC 1500VA UPS is 24V and pure sine wave.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
Email2bj:

what u need is this
Voltmeter Ammeter Battery Capacity Voltage Meter monitor
search at aliexpress or arena oshodi
price should be around 7 or 8k.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by okwyee(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
Valto:
like seriously?,3kw load for 12hrs non stop? to power 3kw load comfortably, u need not less than 8pcs 200ah original batteries
5kva 48V inverter and atleast 6kw of solar panels. thats if u intend to run the loads mostly during the day oo

Please I have a 45W laptop that lasts for about 7hours, charges full in <3hrs.

Power supply here is erratic and I don't want to spend money always on fueling my generator it's big and I turn it on several times daily just for charging my laptop, please are there any budget friendly set ups I can invest in? Ideally 50k - 100k. Would love to be able to charge my laptop (and phone too) for at most 8hours a day.

Any suggestions please, thanks in advance.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by eleojo23: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
okwyee:

Power supply here is erratic and I don't want to spend money always on fueling my generator it's big and I turn it on several times daily just for charging my laptop, please are there any budget friendly set ups I can invest in? Ideally 50k - 100k. Would love to be able to charge my laptop (and phone too) for at most 8hours a day.

100ah battery: 45-50k
1unit of 150w panel: 25k
20a solar charge controller:5k
1000w Pure sine wave inverter from AliExpress: 20k

Total: 95-100k

With this setup, your laptop can be on for even more than 8hrs whether NEPA brings light or not as long as sun shines.
Note: Ideally the panels should be 2 for faster charging of battery but since you are on a tight budget, you can start with one and add another later.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
okwyee:

what u need..
100ah battery is about 50k(there is a guy offering few months used mercury 100ah battery for 25k on the forum)
30ah PWM CC for 8 or 9k
1000w or 600w pure sine wave inverter from Aliexpress or jumia around 25k
2pcs 150w panel is around 20k each
.. then u are good to go.

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by okwyee(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
Valto:
what u need..
100ah battery is about 50k(there is a guy offering few months used mercury 100ah battery for 25k on the forum)
30ah PWM CC for 8 or 9k
1000w or 600w pure sine wave inverter from Aliexpress or jumia around 25k
2pcs 150w panel is around 20k each
.. then u are good to go.

Please can you point me to the guy (selling for 25k)? Thanks so much...

Is it possible to charge with Nepa light if I'm not able to buy the solar panels just yet?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by okwyee(m): 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
eleojo23:

100ah battery: 45-50k
1unit of 150w panel: 25k
20a solar charge controller:5k
1000w Pure sine wave inverter from AliExpress: 20k

Total: 95-100k

With this setup, your laptop can be on for even more than 8hrs whether NEPA brings light or not as long as sun shines.
Note: Ideally the panels should be 2 for faster charging of battery but since you are on a tight budget, you can start with one and add another later.

I really appreciate this bro, thanks so much.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
okwyee:

Please can you point me to the guy (selling for 25k)? Thanks so much...

Is it possible to charge with Nepa light if I'm not able to buy the solar panels just yet?
u will need an inverter with charger or u buy separate charger.

i doubt if the guy still has it.
https://www.nairaland.com/6392392/100ah-mercury-inverter-battery-sale

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ktoby: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
Valto:
Thank you.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 7:09am On Mar 15, 2021
410w Jinko solar panel still available, #75,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 7:10am On Mar 15, 2021
380w Yingli solar panel is available, #60,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 8:15am On Mar 15, 2021
Valto:
what u need is this
Voltmeter Ammeter Battery Capacity Voltage Meter monitor
search at aliexpress or arena oshodi
price should be around 7 or 8k.
where or who in oshodi have
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by CAROLYN19: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2021
For your Power Backup Solution, call us at Mary-Victor Engineering Company 08066332919. We have Offices in Lagos and Abuja, we also do Nationwide Delivery

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 11:51am On Mar 15, 2021
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2021
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by babniyen(m): 6:23am On Mar 16, 2021
Any reviews from USERS of beebeejump solar as an entry level gig cos it has lithium battery. Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by god2baski(m): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2021
I need recommendations for solar freezer that uses both solar and nepa with the associated cost of delivery and installation to benin city.
With the prices for the different liters. Thank you.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
god2baski:
I need recommendations for solar freezer that uses both solar and nepa with the associated cost of delivery and installation to benin city.
With the prices for the different liters. Thank you.
I have Felicity 200L Ac/DC and sending to Benin will not be more Dan 2500 have a good installer in Benin what's me boss so we talk more

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kuss: 7:56am On Mar 17, 2021
ceejay80s:

where can I get this 3w Bulb
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kuss: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2021
ceejay80s:

if you have for sale quote me
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2021
kuss:

Its every where, its a led bulb
Electrical shops

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.