Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (690038 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Lovelynife(m): 7:56am On May 01, 2021
ceejay80s:
ANYBODY USING THE ANJING CHARGER ON FULLRIVER FAT160?

whenever i drain my battery below 50% or there about and light comes back, the charger starts charging at 13.6V 16amp, IT WILL BE ON IT FOR HOURS!!!! and later rise from 13.6V to 14.0v and then 14.6V to 14.8V ,THATS WHEN THE AMP STARTS DROPING DOWN GRADUALLY,
i have 2 anjing charger same model, one full voltage charge is 14.7V and the other gets to 14.8V AND I ALSO DISCOVERED that when the charger is on fullriver and u put to manual mod, the voltage doesnt increase to 15V or 16V........
and when on manual mode on another battery, the voltage increases to 15V...
ABEG.... make una wey dey use am comfirm
@ all gurus
Good morning. Please this is my second Anjing charger I bought from jumia. After usage like twice or thrice, I always hear a sound of 'Tarr' and it will stop working. please what am I doing wrong or am getting a fake product?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vickzie(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2021
Valto:
160ah fullriver=110k to 115k
pure sine wave 1kva inverter =45k to 70k
what about the charge controller and every other thing I'd need?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 10:49am On May 01, 2021
vickzie:
what about the charge controller and every other thing I'd need?
fangupsun blue 50A MPPT CC is around 60k

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vickzie(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2021
Valto:
fangupsun blue 50A MPPT CC is around 60k
so I can't run the setup with 200k excluding solar panels?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2021
Lovelynife:

Good morning. Please this is my second Anjing charger I bought from jumia. After usage like twice or thrice, I always hear a sound of 'Tarr' and it will stop working. please what am I doing wrong or am getting a fake product?

Anjing chargers cannot handle surge so if ur power supply fluctuates a lot please use a stabilizer.....

It can also be easily fixed by changing a MOSFET in the unit. Take it to a good electronic repair person to check...
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2021
vickzie:
so I can't run the setup with 200k excluding solar panels?
Of course you can, 160ah battery 112k, 600w psw inverter 35k, 30ah charger around 25k
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Lovelynife(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2021
saint2ace:

Anjing chargers cannot handle surge so if ur power supply fluctuates a lot please use a stabilizer.....

It can also be easily fixed by changing a MOSFET in the unit. Take it to a good electronic repair person to check...
please how can I identify the MOSFET? Thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 1:13pm On May 01, 2021
Lovelynife:

During d 'tarr' sound are d red and green lights on?

At times d sound is from accumulated dust in d fan.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 2:03pm On May 01, 2021
Sparingly used luminous 1.5kva 24v hybrid inverter up for sale!

Luminous inverter with inbuilt 1000w solar charge controller up for sale.

Condition: works like new . Warranty tamper seal still intact.

Location: Lagos mainland but can can waybilled to any state on buyers expense.

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE :: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mvphenryeto5: 2:33pm On May 01, 2021
Valto:
not advisable bro. get a deep cycle inverter battery.

Thanks bro, what's the best inverter brand and battery brand to use here in the East, I can't find full river ba3 here
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mvphenryeto5: 2:35pm On May 01, 2021
Penuelseun:
Of course you can, 160ah battery 112k, 600w psw inverter 35k, 30ah charger around 25k

30amps charger is 15k on jumia
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mvphenryeto5: 2:39pm On May 01, 2021
kiekie1:

Condition: works like new . Warranty tamper seal still intact.

Contact,

If luminous has an inbuilt charge controller, does it mean you won't need any charge controller when installing your inverter and panels?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2021
mvphenryeto5:

If luminous has an inbuilt charge controller, does it mean you won't need any charge controller when installing your inverter and panels?

Yes.

Contact,
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 3:10pm On May 01, 2021
mvphenryeto5:

30amps charger is 15k on jumia
Ok
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2021
mvphenryeto5:

Thanks bro, what's the best inverter brand and battery brand to use here in the East, I can't find full river ba3 here
i doubt if u can see any good battery that is affordable in onitsha. maybe u can contact kiekie1, i believe he can help u arrange/waybill an original RITAR or FULLRIVER, as for good pure sine wave inverter brand, there are many of them.. he can arrange that too.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Lovelynife(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2021
dollarnaira:

During d 'tarr' sound are d red and green lights on?
At times d sound is from accumulated dust in d fan.
Not on again. just battery display that is always on now
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 4:17pm On May 01, 2021
Lovelynife:

Not on again. just battery display that is always on now

Oops!
Sorry ooo
Try open it u will a stand alone power mosphet screwed to a heat sink.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mvphenryeto5: 4:31pm On May 01, 2021
Valto:
i doubt if u can see any good battery that is affordable in onitsha. maybe u can contact kiekie1, i believe he can help u arrange/waybill an original RITAR or FULLRIVER, as for good pure sine wave inverter brand, there are many of them.. he can arrange that too.

Can I go for luminous ba3?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mvphenryeto5: 4:33pm On May 01, 2021
Valto:

I don't want waybill stuff, tell me brands I can buy on my own.

Is there any disadvantage of using modified sinewave inverter?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 4:53pm On May 01, 2021
Valto:

Thanks for the recommendation Sir! Young shall grow logistics can be used to deliver quality items to him as we also send to some resellers down there at the East all things been equal ! Maximum Regards
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2021
mvphenryeto5:

Can I go for luminous ba3?
dont try it!

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2021
mvphenryeto5:

ok then. plenty brands dey market. but for every popular brand, there is a fake version of it. infact the clone ones are more in the market...Goodluck trying to buy it yourself in onitsha. wink
modified sine wave is not good for most of your electronics appliances, u may lose some of your electronics gadget in the long run, so u are better off using pure sine wave from beginning. cheers.

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by MrBONE2(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2021
dollarnaira:

Blood of Zachariah shocked

Truly, fairly used batteries na black market.
Nothing like new original battery from right source or fairly used bought from direct owner of premium batteries.

But sincerely, this is a full definition of evil.

Such person worst pass satan o

grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mvphenryeto5: 7:17pm On May 01, 2021
Valto:
ok then. plenty brands dey market. but for every popular brand, there is a fake version of it. infact the clone ones are more in the market...Goodluck trying to buy it yourself in onitsha. wink
modified sine wave is not good for most of your electronics appliances, u may lose some of your electronics gadget in the long run, so u are better off using pure sine wave from beginning. cheers.

You ended up not recommending any brand
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by redpegasus: 9:50pm On May 01, 2021
FKBZ:

Please i need advise on solar to buy to power my freezer, TV, fan and 3bulbs with cost...

Also note no nepa
I hope you are still considering solar . ever since i came back home solar is the only solution.
For your question . your load will range from 202 W to 355 W which is about (250-440 VA)
If you are using a single 200ah 12 v battery at 85% capacity , you can run your inverter during the day and 4.6 to 8 hours after the sun goes down.

What will you need ?
2 200w or 300w mono solar panels
1 - 1.5kw inverter
200 ah battery .
30 ah charge controller
optional (10-30 A battery cahrger )

depending on your pocket, you can reduce or increase your capacity based on this . My first setup, i used a car battery, 100w panel. of course that meant i could had to minimize my usage to about 100w with sun light and 60 watts when the sun when down for about 6 hours or more . some suggestions here with used UPS are actually quite interesting . i wil investigate

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by laptopsforsale: 10:56pm On May 01, 2021
Hello guys,

I am looking to add solar functionality to my system by next week.

Please, wat capacity of solar panels will effortlessly charge a 200ah battery? Kindly help recommend and state the price of an affordable brand as well. I really dont mind fairly used solar panels as I am on a tight budget.

Also, kindly please recommend a good PWM charge controller and the optimal capacity it should be for my battery size and proposed solar panel capacity. I definitely will be switching to MPPT later, but I intend to use PWM for now.

Finally, I will also appreciate if all the other necessary components for this venture are listed and costed.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by redpegasus: 4:11am On May 02, 2021
laptopsforsale:
Hello guys,

Please, wat capacity of solar panels will effortlessly charge a 200ah battery? Kindly help recommend and state the price of an affordable brand as well. I really dont mind fairly used solar panels as I am on a tight budget.

Also, kindly please recommend a good PWM charge controller and the optimal capacity it should be for my battery size and proposed solar panel capacity. I definitely will be switching to MPPT later, but I intend to use PWM for now.

Finally, I will also appreciate if all the other necessary components for this venture are listed and costed.

you are gonna get a lot of ads soon. be weary of most . as a brother above stated for every brand , they are fakes. chose a reputable dealer.
for a 200 ah battery , get 2 200w mono solar panels . look around for a used one. get a 30A charge controller . I cant help you with brand names as I am still in the testing phase of these products. you didn't ask about inverters . Ideally a pure sine wave is the best but where budget is tight you can still get a regular 1000 VA one for under 10k but there are certain appliances that are not ideal to run on it , like some fridges, although i ran my medium LG fridge with mine before i got a sine wave inverter . My logic was "This cant be worse than Nepa" . why i dont wanna recommend brands is that i have read a lot of bad reviews here on Suoer products but my first setup (inverter, battery charger) used them . I think why some people may have issues with these products is over expectation and maybe a little bad luck . they are cheap , so their performance are not gonna be top notch . Half your expectations . dont get a 500w inverter and run it at that max 500 w . lol . Have a professional set it up for you if you can't. a guy complained about switching the polarity of the inverter mistakenly and was surprised the thing stopped working .lol.
So summary is to buy from a reputable dealer . Let me know if you need any more information

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Lovelynife(m): 5:39am On May 02, 2021
dollarnaira:

Oops!
Sorry ooo
Try open it u will a stand alone power mosphet screwed to a heat sink.
Thanks bro. I gave to a technician yesterday and I guess he changed the MOSFET as u described the location(cos that the only thing I can see with new soldering led) but I noticed that as I plugged it to power, the charger indicates 12.5v and no load or full even with battery plugged with indicating charging and after sometime I noticed that my battery volt dropped from 12.5 to 12.2v that's when I discovered that the charger not working but consuming my battery. BTW,have returned the charger to him to check again
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 5:53am On May 02, 2021
mvphenryeto5:

I use modified sine wave for my tv ( not smart), gotv, led bulbs, charging etc

I v bn on it since 2012 without issues.

No humming sound from any of my electronics.

I use souer 1000w.

Google will give u details.

DO NOT USE IT FOR FANS, BLENDER, COLOURED BULBS ETC

Souer hates loose connections so make sure change over switch is very firm.

My souer is 'overload protected' i v mistakenly powered a 2300w electric kettle.

It works for me.

Will it work for you?

ULTIMATELY I WILL END UP WITH PSW

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 5:57am On May 02, 2021
laptopsforsale:
Hello guys,

600w panels is the recommended standard but if you have the funds, go for 900w to compensate for bad weather days, the get a 60a pwm charge controller to cater for future expansions. Make sure your panels are 150w each to reduce pwm conversion inefficiencies and go with 10mm cables

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by eleojo23: 6:20am On May 02, 2021
mvphenryeto5:

You ended up not recommending any brand

He has recommended two brands for you already. People recommend what they have used or have experience with. I echo his sentiments that you may not get a genuine brand in Onitsha.

All my solar accessories were waybilled to my location from Lagos. Overcome your fear of waybill cheesy and contact the offices of the brand he suggested.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2021

Condition: works like new . Warranty tamper seal still intact..

Contact,

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (355) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.