Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (693326 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by LogicBomb8: 2:00am On Jan 14, 2022
Penuelseun:
Finally upgraded to 24v and it has been wow. Runtime increased massively with my li-ion cells. Refrigerator has been on since morning. Will find a case for my batteries later.

Pls can you give us a run down of every thing and maybe price..i'll like to replecate this same setup. nice one by the way
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by justcallmenuel(m): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2022
Happy new year to all the wonderful people of this great platform, wish y’all a prosperous new year. God bless y’all! Amen

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2022
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) ..

12v 200a .... N20,000
12v 150a.....N15,000
12v 100a.....N10,000
2v 500a ......N6,000

If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver ..

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dragnet: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
HenryDion:

All I'm powering is a 49 inches TV, an Ox standing fan, and 7 bulbs which can't be on at once. I will be using my laptop too. You think the setup is realistic for this kind of load?

If you value your money, remove the Ox fan from the loads you intend to use.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2022
Guys, please advise the components and accessories I need to buy to facilitate solar panels installation to my system.

What size and type of wire(s) is recommended to buy to connect the panels to the charge controller and battery system?

And how important are breakers to a solar system? Can one get away without using them?

My PV array is made up of 4 units of about 200w panels and 1 unit of 60A MPPT Solar Charge Controller.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2022
odimbannamdi:
Guys, please advise the components and accessories I need to buy to facilitate solar panels installation to my system.

What size and type of wire(s) is recommended to buy to connect the panels to the charge controller and battery system?

And how important are breakers to a solar system? Can one get away without using them?
You need to tell us the system size and voltage you want to go with, your load requirements and battery type
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2022
Penuelseun:
You need to tell us the system size and voltage you want to go with, your load requirements and battery type

Apologies, boss. I modified the first post, but network didn't update it. Please check it again. Thanjs
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 6:56am On Jan 16, 2022
Please, if you have a lead acid12v charger (minimum of 20a) for sale, kindly quote me. It is urgent.

Thanks.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by obinna37(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2022
odimbannamdi:
Please, if you have a lead acid12v charger (minimum of 20a) for sale, kindly quote me. It is urgent.

Thanks.
I have souer 50a
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Cassie74: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
Happy new year everyone here

I need help

I am looking to new set up...I need light for 12 hrs at night time only ( just for lightening only)( its a poultry)...I have 10watt dc bulbs(10 in total) already as per my old set (picture below) I use 10 of the bulbs (as full set up I e 100watt) I don't have phcn light so I depend solely on solar.. I need recommendations on new step up. Old setup is giving me headache and can't find the person I bought it from

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
60A Powmr MPPT Solar Charge Controller available
Price: 53,500 firm

1000W EASun Transformerless pure sinewave Inverter (no charging function). Ideal for users on a budget and for keeps as rainy-day backup. Actual/Continuous power is 500w. Peak power is 1000w. Idle watt consumption is 7w. Has protection against overload and surges from sparks

Price: 27,000 firm

DC meter to provide 360-view of the vitals of your inverter system. It comes with 200A shunt.

Price: 12,000 firm

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 5:45am On Jan 17, 2022
Cassie74:
Happy new year everyone here

I need help

I am looking to new set up...I need light for 12 hrs at night time only ( just for lightening only)( its a poultry)...I have 10watt dc bulbs(10 in total) already as per my old set (picture below) I use 10 of the bulbs (as full set up I e 100watt) I don't have phcn light so I depend solely on solar.. I need recommendations on new step up. Old setup is giving me headache and can't find the person I bought it from

I can help u rebuild it perfectly with mppt litium controller which is better than pmw message me on my dm
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Trippledots(m): 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Boss, see pic attached.

I have switched off the battery, so the one on the left (which is the one that was apparently working) is now at 12.1v, while the one on the right is still at 12.7v.

Are these your fullriver FAT batteries, purchased recently Why the difference in voltages?!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Trippledots(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
saint2ace:

Welcome on the TBB train, efficiency on that inverter is 96% with 0.5a or 12w self consumption draw, that's what is accounting for the better run time. Am almost forced to say it's a victron clone grin grin
Enjoy boss.....

Hi, pls whats the name &model of the inverter? And price
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Trippledots(m): 12:03am On Jan 18, 2022
odimbannamdi:
I connected my 2 units of fullriver batteries in parallel and used it over the night. When I woke up this morning, one of the batteries has dropped to 12.0v while the other one is still at 12.7v.

Please, why is that so and what am I possible doing wrong?

Don't use them individually again, if you want to enjoy them as pack later. Treat them like Siamese twins.

My 2 kobo.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by jadoly(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
jadoly:

I can supply you dc bulb 1watt. Low power comsumption. If you dont mind

How bright are they?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by okikigsm: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
dollarnaira:

How bright are they?
dollarnaira:

How bright are they?
this guy is real,I received 10pcs I ordered from him today.
very bright & am impressed
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Cassie74: 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Would have loved to but I am in Abuja and still looking for solution for the inverter

quote author=jadoly post=109484585]

I can supply you dc bulb 1watt. Low power comsumption. If you dont mind[/quote]
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dollarnaira: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
okikigsm:

this guy is real,I received 10pcs I ordered from him today.

very bright & am impressed

Ok
Cool.
Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by damilonya(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=Cassie74 post=109486859]Would have loved to but I am in Abuja and still looking for solution for the inverter

I am in Bwari area! Please, where are you in Abuja? Thanks, Bro
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ajabani4allah(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Pls house. What's the quality of famicare inverter? I am planning to get this one below

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by jadoly(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2022
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ridge: 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
I'm in the market for anjing charger, or any pulse repair charger
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ajabani4allah(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
jadoly:

Will try if i can send u some sample, u can test. If confuse with it, u will order more. But around Gwargalada Uni-Abuja side i can waybill it too

Pls can you post the pictures of this bulbs and the price?. I am interested
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by obinna37(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
ridge:
I'm in the market for anjing charger, or any pulse repair charger
I have one for sell,if your interested,also I have souer charger 50a

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 10:12am On Jan 22, 2022
obinna37:
I have one for sell,if your interested,also I have souer charger 50a
u still get am? And how much
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 10:13am On Jan 22, 2022
Pls I need DC/DC converter pls quotes me if u have
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by obinna37(m): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2022
wilmaria14:
u still get am? And how much
which one
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by leketon: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Fairly used 100ah deep cycle inverter battery for sale...

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wilmaria14: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
obinna37:
which one
anjing

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.