Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (692148 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
How market everybody

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by saint2ace(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
ceejay80s:
Thunder don strike my ups o!!!! Thank God my appliances are ok, the thunder touch me small for my ribs inside my sitting room cos I was with my phone , charging when it was raining, thank God I have a spare ups today Sunday, I for dey darkness till Monday , I will have to buy only the ups panel tomorrow

Wooooooow that's serious, I will suggest you start looking at surge protection since you have a solar panel exposed to the elements. Thanks God e no pass UPS.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
saint2ace:

Wooooooow that's serious, I will suggest you start looking at surge protection since you have a solar panel exposed to the elements. Thanks God e no pass UPS.
I have but it's for my fridge alone, but I thought ups's have surge protection function?
There was no light, was just watching movie , it started raining, one heavy thunder wey suppose strike our leaders come strike my ups , my tv went off, I quickly put off the ups, thank God I have a spare one I dropped in the room incase something like this happens and I have no cash to buy another immediately or it happens on a Saturday evening, I have called the ups guy sha, na until I collect salary before I can buy the panel only

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
ceejay80s:

I have but it's for my fridge alone, but I thought ups's have surge protection function?
There was no light, was just watching movie , it started raining, one heavy thunder wey suppose strike our leaders come strike my ups , my tv went off, I quickly put off the ups, thank God I have a spare one I dropped in the room incase something like this happens and I have no cash to buy another immediately or it happens on a Saturday evening, I have called the ups guy sha, na until I collect salary before I can buy the panel only

grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
That's why I prefer ups, if it was these brand name inverters, U can't get the panel in the market like bluegate ups and they are not as cheap as the ups
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2023
ceejay80s:
That's why I prefer ups, if it was these brand name inverters, U can't get the panel in the market like bluegate ups and they are not as cheap as the ups

Hello Chief, sorry for the damage 🤗.

Got some bluegate 1750va , durable 12v 650va & APC 1500va pure sine wave ups etc available incase interested

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
AFRIPOWER PRODUCTS AVAILABLE!!!

1kva 12v .......... N78,000
1.1ka 12v "inbuilt 40a MPPT" .... OOS
1.7kva 24v ........ N100,000
2kva 24v ........... N130,000
2.5kva 24v ........ N155,000
3.2kva 24v ........ N210,000
3.5kva 48v ........ N280,000
5kva 48v ........... N500,000
6kva 72v ........... N560,000
7.5kva 96v ........ N790,000

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) ...

You could make money from your dead or swollen batteries.

12v 200a ..... N30,000
12v 150a.......N22,000
12v 100a.......N14,000
2v 500a ........N7,000

Free pickup within some parts of Lagos mainland whist Shared cost logistics within Lagos Island environs . . If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver shared logistics cost depending on scrap battery quantity) ..

Scrap batteries could also be traded in for brand new battery replacements.. Prices might be reviewed from time to time

Contact,
CALL:: 081-350-31951

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
LIMITED STOCK PROMO!!!

Foreign Pro solar roof mount set comprising;
4.2m rails .... 2 units
L foots & perforating screws .... 6 units
Mid clamp ....6 units
End clamp ... 4 units

Comfortably takes upto 4 units of 450w solar panels.....

Firm promo price: N52,000

1500w 24v "40a mppt" pure sinewave hybrid inverter (100a total charge current) .... N180,000

Growatt 5000w 48v ES hybrid inverter (6000w 450vdc mppt with parallel and batteryless feature) ...... N665,000 N640,000

Contact,

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
HA02 Battery Equalizer!!

Neatly used Battery equalizer 12-48v for lead acid & lithium ion phosphate battery available .

Firm Price: N25,000

Contact,

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
Hello everyone, I take God beg who ever dey send thunder to me, make E stop,
Another thunder strike now and thank God the 650va ups is still ok, I just had to put it off, unlike my 1550va that got toasted last week, I haven't gotten time to replace the panel, waiting for next week salary,
Please send thunder to Ur leaders or to my left nyash and leave my ups in peace oooo!!! Lol
I gat to get another panel soon cos I can't do without electricity at home,
The way the tv take shake in and out when the thunder striked, fear hug me,
Sipping my DeRok though, cold dey

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by simplywhy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
ceejay80s:
Hello everyone, I take God beg who ever dey send thunder to me, make E stop,
Another thunder strike now and thank God the 650va ups is still ok, I just had to put it off, unlike my 1550va that got toasted last week, I haven't gotten time to replace the panel, waiting for next week salary,
Please send thunder to Ur leaders or to my left nyash and leave my ups in peace oooo!!! Lol
I gat to get another panel soon cos I can't do without electricity at home,
The way the tv take shake in and out when the thunder striked, fear hug me,
Sipping my DeRok though, cold dey

Lol! It's the season.

Quick question. How do you know the ba3 is low with just the ups? I have heard it's not good to completely drain.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
simplywhy:

Lol! It's the season.

Quick question. How do you know the ba3 is low with just the ups? I have heard it's not good to completely drain.
It will beep fast just as it does with it's 7ah battery or there's this 12v /24v digital meter sold at arena oshodi, it has negative and positive wire u connect permanently on the battery to check the voltage, once it reads 12.3v or 12.2v u stop using, some go below that and some go above
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by simplywhy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
ceejay80s:

It will beep fast just as it does with it's 7ah battery or there's this 12v /24v digital meter sold at arena oshodi, it has negative and positive wire u connect permanently on the battery to check the voltage, once it reads 12.3v or 12.2v u stop using, some go below that and some go above

Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by DeTribalisedCit: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
ceejay80s:

Sorry for quoting you to ask this. After asking, I will still go through the thread but I hope I can get some quick directions. I expect you have made modifications or updates to your initial setup. Please can you direct me to where you described any updates apart from the frontpage? If not, is this setup still valid from page 1?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by luvlyoracle(m): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2023
Items for sale

1. Soccerpower PSW Inverter alone Available.55k 1.5KVA 24V Sold

2. Jigsaw(800w)- 35k

3. Angle grinder/Filling machine(1010w) 25k

And others
These are the tangible ones

All tools are Total products and were sparingly used and almost in mint condition.

Location is Warri Delta state

DM for negotiations and pictures.

Very little room for negotiations
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Landmine1: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
If you got a 1.5kva 24volts inverter for sale reach out.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Iinnov8: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
Re-introducing the 3000W EASun Pure Sine Wave inverter (12V/24V)

Price: 65,000

Youtube link video shows the inverter powering an inductive electric cooker, pressing iron, microwave, washing machine, deep freezer, etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YgbL4Lw_Bw

Key Features:
- Peak power 3000w; Continuous 1500w
- Offgrid (no charging function. you need an external charger for your batteries). Recommendation avalable
- Consumes very low power (<5w) from your batteries to invert, so you will get more backup time from your batteries
- Protection against overload. It only trips off with an alarm sound and light when overloaded, but returns to normal working when you switch off and on again.
- Protection against surges from sparks, partial contacts and reverse polarity connections

1600W variant is also available

Price: 49,000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 5:49am On Jul 28, 2023
Landmine1:
If you got a 1.5kva 24volts inverter for sale reach out.

I have for sale 65k
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2023
HA02 Battery Equalizer!!

Neatly used Battery equalizer 12-48v available .

Firm Price: N25,000
Picking 2 units: N45,000

Contact,

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2023
SMARTCELL DISTILLED WATER & ELECTROLYTES NOW IN STOCK!!

We are still committed to giving you the best quality of distilled water in the industry...

Join us in our price slash promo .. We look forward to working with you

Distilled water 25 Litres = N10,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L black Gallon)(BUY 4 GALLONS & GET 5L FREE)

Distilled water 25 Litres = N12,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L white Gallon)(BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L FREE)

Distilled water 5 Litres = N2,500 (Selling with free 5L gallon) (PROMO: BUY 12 units get 2 free)

Distilled water 1 Litre (Dozen pack) = N6000 (PROMO: BUY 12 packs & get 1 free)

Hydrometer = N5,000

Electrolyte 5L = N4,000

Electrolyte 25 Litres = N15,000 (with free 25L Industrial Gallon) .. (BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L DISTILLED WATER FREE).

Electrolyte is mixture of sulfuric acid & distilled water having predefined specific gravity or concentration per mol. Smartcell electrolytes maintains 1.245 - 1.275 specific gravity range.

*Deionized H2O Analysis:
*TDS = 0 - 0007 ppm
*PH = 6.8 - 7.0

*APPLICATIONS:
Smartcell deionized water is free of toxins, microbes , pollutants and can be used for:

-Tubular battery periodic top up
- Skin care formulation
- Steam Iron
- Soap making
- Hand sanitizer production
- Cleaning services
- Laboratory
- Automotive radiator Cooling Systems
- Continuous positive airway pressure machines

We're open for dealership discussions. Feel free to reach us via contact details below

*Warehouse Location: Winners estate, Abule-egba , Lagos but can be dispatched to any state on buyers expense.

Contact,

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kiekie1(m): 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
UP FOR SALE!!

Cyberpower 3.5kva 24v pure sine wave inverter.

Condition: Neatly used & functional

Location: Lagos mainland but can be waybilled to any state under buyers expense

Contact,

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:06am On Jul 29, 2023
ceejay80s:
Thunder don strike my ups o!!!! Thank God my appliances are ok, the thunder touch me small for my ribs inside my sitting room cos I was with my phone , charging when it was raining, thank God I have a spare ups today Sunday, I for dey darkness till Monday , I will have to buy only the ups panel tomorrow
I remembered when thunder strike my ps 3 pad from a friend, the pad was even removing smoke. Thank God the guy hand rib no damage because the tin hit him like a stick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Drgreatone: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
I thought 12.0 is the cut off point for 50% DOD? Curious as to why u used 12.2/3?
ceejay80s:

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kio052001(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
greetings house

I have this 2.5kva 24v hybrid, I've been using for sometime now, I want to add solar panels to it but on the specifications it's only written
12V - Max. VOC = 22V (40Amp.)
24V - Max. VOC = 45V (60Amp.)
48V - Max. VOC = 90V (60Amp.)

please how do I know the number of solar panels am to buy and the watts

thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Drgreatone:
I thought 12.0 is the cut off point for 50% DOD? Curious as to why u used 12.2/3?
Yes ...true, but u wan use am for ever?
Definitely u will put it off at some point, when u are tired of using...
If u really want to enjoy that battery for years, put it off when not in use , don't wait till it gets to 12.0v before u put off
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I remembered when thunder strike my ps 3 pad from a friend, the pad was even removing smoke. Thank God the guy hand rib no damage because the tin hit him like a stick
Took the panel to arena to get another, after getting another, got home and fixed and discovered it affected the coil, it's working but when u plug the ups when there's light, it still beeps as if it's on battery, going back on Monday to get the coil, that is.....I just got another ups...
But the good thing is my 43inch and 22inch tv is still working cos they where on when my enemies send thunder to me
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
saint2ace:

My guy, I discovered today that what sent that thunder to me was the solar panel connected to charge controller and battery,
I went to get the panel of the ups today, I told obi the ups guy at arena, and he said same happened to him, that it's the solar panel that drew lightning thunder direct to my side o!!!!!, He said when it start raining and the thunder is grumbling, just remove one wire from ur ur battery terminal.
Sincerely, I no go ever tell anybody say make thunder fire am......I felt that thunder that day

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by odimbannamdi(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
ceejay80s:

My guy, I discovered today that what sent that thunder to me was the solar panel connected to charge controller and battery,
I went to get the panel of the ups today, I told obi the ups guy at arena, and he said same happened to him, that it's the solar panel that drew lightning thunder direct to my side o!!!!!, He said when it start raining and the thunder is grumbling, just remove one wire from ur ur battery terminal.
Sincerely, I no go ever tell anybody say make thunder fire am......I felt that thunder that day

grin...Daddy Ceejay, your post dey always crack me up... grin

But seriously, to dey comot wire everytime rain dey fall dey stressful. What if you no come dey house when rain dey fall?

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Drgreatone: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
ceejay80s:

Yes ...true, but u wan use am for ever?
Definitely u will put it off at some point, when u are tired of using...
If u really want to enjoy that battery for years, put it off when not in use , don't wait till it gets to 12.0v before u put off

Alright boss, thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Allem(m): 6:57am On Jul 30, 2023
Boss, good morning. Please tell us ways to protect our system. Picture explanation go good too.
odimbannamdi:

But seriously, to dey comot wire everytime rain dey fall dey stressful. What if you no come dey house when rain dey fall?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
odimbannamdi:

I don't remove wires, all connection from charge controller,smart charge and ups has clip just like that smart charger +&- alligator clip,
I just had attachall to the pattery so it's easier for me to unclip them all if I need to use them elsewhere,
If I no dey house and rain dey fall and landlord call me, that means him house don burn finish....lol
I have an avs I used for my Air-condition, I dropped it somewhere, I will connect it to the ups this week, I no fit cry, the moner wey I buy the panel still dey pepper me, money wey I for use buy and prepare okro soup wey I go chop till December

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.