Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (698047 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
mukhcech:

Oga Festus, pls how was ur experience using this setup in the pics of this post I quoted? Thank you.

I just made this emergency setup and em really scared of damaging the battery before my deep cycles battery arrives.
i salute you my oga,the setup went well,because i usually take my battery to battery hospital for checkup,i mean every 2months i always give my battery to battery repairers to top the distilled water....
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mukhcech(m): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
officialfestus:
i salute you my oga,the setup went well,because i usually take my battery to battery hospital for checkup,i mean every 2months i always give my battery to battery repairers to top the distilled water....

Oga Festus. So you be rebel too? Upon all the warning and scary tales. you went ahead to install the Nuclear Weapon in your House. Mine is maintenance free sha. Pls tell me. Are you still using them till date. And how much do use for "Servicing" grin grin grin .....like say nah Gen.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2016
mukhcech:

Oga Festus. So you be rebel too? Upon all the warning and scary tales. you went ahead to install the Nuclear Weapon in your House. Mine is maintenance free sha. Pls tell me. Are you still using them till date. And how much do use for "Servicing" grin grin grin .....like say nah Gen.
my oga,servicing cost 500-700naira for the two battery,yes but still thinking of how to change them because they are now releasing hydrogen gases...
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mukhcech(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2016
officialfestus:
my oga,servicing cost 500-700naira for the two battery,yes but still thinking of how to change them because they are now releasing hydrogen gases...

grin grin grin grin You be ruggedfestus not Officialfestus anymore. shoot me a mail here sheidu@gmx.com

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by timifakay(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2016
mukhcech:

I had to install this as an emergency. I just relocated back to my home town and lack of electricity is being used to punish us. And I have every reason to remain online.

Hopefully, I won't ruin the car battery before I get my deep cycle batteries. I installed 250watts solar panel for this units. pls advice.
Cc is 20amps battery is 75ah.

cc rajo4real, ceejay80s, others.
If possible don't use the car battery to power anything at night or just very few LED bulbs, because car batteries are designed to provide high energy in short time, deep cycle is steady energy for extended period. Moreover even a deep cycle battery of 75ah will easily get stressed out not to talk of a car battery.
And make sure get a deep cycle battery ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mukhcech(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2016
timifakay:

If possible don't use the car battery to power anything at night or just very few LED bulbs, because car batteries are designed to provide high energy in short time, deep cycle is steady energy for extended period. Moreover even a deep cycle battery of 75ah will easily get stressed out not to talk of a car battery.
And make sure get a deep cycle battery ASAP.

Thank you bro. Always on point to help out. I will call you soon.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by JesusCrew: 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
ceejay80s:

what is the watts of ur 22inch tv and for how long are u looking at ?

danxzy:
i dont knw the watt. how can i check it pls?....

ceejay80s:
the watts of the tv should be at the back of the tv
The days of guesses are over. Now u can know your exact power requirement and energy consumption.

Dis handy device is all u need.
CLICK HERE and see d details[/quote]

Special discount wl be given only to fellows frm dis thread. When u contact us, just mention frm #Ceejay thread.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
mukhcech:

grin grin grin grin You be ruggedfestus not Officialfestus anymore. shoot me a mail here sheidu@gmx.com
i salute you my oga,ok
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
PLS.

I'M LOOKING FOR IT PLACEMENT IN AN ELECTRONIC COMPANY. An elect/elect student. any helpful information I'll appreciate.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by BlossomJey: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
temizeee:
itz pure sine wave ups oooo ceejay80s

I'll need ome of these ups if you'll sell. 09096118861 whatsapp
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by BlossomJey: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ah Beg who has a UPS for sale? Preferably Bluegate
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Chrissammy(m): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ah beg make una no go burn person house oh!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by idsolar(m): 10:11am On Nov 03, 2016
1. Wellsee charge controller C2430 12/24v 30amp - NEW

2. Emel inverter 1.5kva, 24v (used) for sale

call/whatsapp - 08033735359

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
repaired my AC 5000wats stabilizer yesterday ,thanks to my inverter, all i did was to buy a 60watts soldering iron and changed the element inside to a 20w elements or u can buy a 20w soldering iron in the market, no light when i got back home from work,but plugged in the 20w soldering iron to my ups, opened the 5000w stabilizer , 'cos i already bought all transistors,relay and diodes , for 3 hours the soldering iron was on the 650va ups and eventually i finished repairing my 5000w stabilizer all by myself, all all 15 damaged circuit changed, with no nepa light but just ups inverter,
if u repair electronic or u know how to to fix damaged circuit on electronic panels, try my style ,it works fine

4 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by FxDominion(m): 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
pointstores:
100pieces OF EUROPE USED NETWORK BATTERY 100AH 150AH 220AH DISCOUNT BRAND NEW MODIFIED SINE WAVE 1KVA 30,000 PURE SINE WAVE 800VA 45,000 PANEL AT GOOD PRIZES 250NAIRA PER 1WATTS CALL 08166117634

ARE YOU ON WHATSAPP,LETS CHAT, PM ME ON 08038359284
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by oparaeke(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
BlossomJey:
Ah Beg who has a UPS for sale? Preferably Bluegate
I have Bluegate 650va converted and with cooling fan and working ok I want to upgrade to 1kva holla me on 07064797113
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by oparaeke(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
oparaeke:
I have Bluegate 650va converted and with cooling fan and working ok I want to upgrade to 1kva holla me on 07064797113
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Durosure(m): 5:00am On Nov 08, 2016
Where can i get 20watt soldering iron
ceejay80s:
repaired my AC 5000wats stabilizer yesterday ,thanks to my inverter, all i did was to buy a 60watts soldering iron and changed the element inside to a 20w elements or u can buy a 20w soldering iron in the market, no light when i got back home from work,but plugged in the 20w soldering iron to my ups, opened the 5000w stabilizer , 'cos i already bought all transistors,relay and diodes , for 3 hours the soldering iron was on the 650va ups and eventually i finished repairing my 5000w stabilizer all by myself, all all 15 damaged circuit changed, with no nepa light but just ups inverter,
if u repair electronic or u know how to to fix damaged circuit on electronic panels, try my style ,it works fine
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
Durosure:
Where can i get 20watt soldering iron

it should be available in the market, u can try army arena oshodi and if u cant get the 20w , just buy 40w soldering iron and also buy the 20w element and the rod, remove the 40w element and then put the 20w element, dont let those boy decieve u,the 20w element and the rod is smaller than the 40w, 30w element is also available, buy everything there and change everything there
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
Goodday everyone,pls is keke napep battery a deep cycle battery?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Im2Busy2Bother: 6:31am On Nov 11, 2016
officialfestus:
Goodday everyone,pls is keke napep battery a deep cycle battery?

No. It's not a deep cycle battery.

A deep-cycle battery is a lead-acid battery designed to be regularly deeply discharged using most of its capacity.

.In contrast, starter batteries (e.g. most automotive, keke napep batteries) are designed to deliver short, high-current bursts for cranking the engine, thus frequently discharging only a small part of their capacity.

While a deep-cycle battery can be used as a starting battery, the lower "cranking current" implies that an oversized battery may be required.

Wikipedia to the rescue cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by officialfestus(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Im2Busy2Bother:

No. It's not a deep cycle battery.

A deep-cycle battery is a lead-acid battery designed to be regularly deeply discharged using most of its capacity.

.In contrast, starter batteries (e.g. most automotive, keke napep batteries) are designed to deliver short, high-current bursts for cranking the engine, thus frequently discharging only a small part of their capacity.

While a deep-cycle battery can be used as a starting battery, the lower "cranking current" implies that an oversized battery may be required.

Wikipedia to the rescue cool
thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by talk2dre(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
mukhcech:

Oga Festus, pls how was ur experience using this setup in the pics of this post I quoted? Thank you.

I just made this emergency setup and em really scared of damaging the battery before my deep cycles battery arrives.

Bros mukhcech, is that a USB fan in your emergency setup? Where and how much did you get it?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mukhcech(m): 6:21am On Nov 19, 2016
talk2dre:

Bros mukhcech, is that a USB fan in your emergency setup? Where and how much did you get it?

Brother, I had the fan out of deal that went bad so em not sure bout the price of that one. though I later got the bigger iron steel type for 2500 naira.

There is another guy here on nairaland that sellls this types of fans(mini or usb fans) at a good price. here is his mention nkadoj check his profile for his details.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by proffmanue(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2016
To convert ur UPS to inverter, u hv to design an over charge cuttoff system/ charger for it. all inbuilt... no need for an external charger again.. th
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by proffmanue(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2016
To convert ur UPS to inverter, u hv to design an over charge cuttoff system/ charger for it. all inbuilt... no need for an external charger again..

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
proffmanue:
To convert ur UPS to inverter, u hv to design an over charge cuttoff system/ charger for it. all inbuilt... no need for an external charger again..
how?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cool318(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
proffmanue:
How Proffmanue, am seriously interested pls

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cool318(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
proffmanue:
For a 24v system similar to the one you displayed, at how many amps can it charge at.
Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by proffmanue(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
@ cool318... perhaps we should chat....drop ur watapp line..I wil contact u...
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cool318(m): 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=proffmanue post=51314325]@ cool318...
perhaps we should chat....drop ur watapp
Expecting your chat ASAP. Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by bobojoshua(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2016
@ proffmanue, 07017156563

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

Viewing this topic: abbey086(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.