Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (695160 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
JesusCrew:
Yes, brodaman.
Hoiw much? I need an inverter without a charger. I already have a 30A external charger.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
i have inverter without charger available in 1kva,500watts,300watts original used deep cycle grade a grade b grade c in stock available in 7ah, 12ah, 40ah,100ah ,200ah ... 200ah battery grade c 30k.... 100ah 20k ...08166117634
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by bassey715: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2016
Oga Ceejay and my other ogas in the house, pls l need ur help and l wouldn't mind paying for it. l need a simple but step by step video on this topic- how to make a local inverter using a UPS. The video should be the type even a dummy can easily implement. l will gladly pay for this and l need it urgently. My line is 08088668571 or alternatively you drop your line and let me call you.Thanks in advance
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by temizeee(m): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2016
bassey715:
Oga Ceejay and my other ogas in the house, pls l need ur help and l wouldn't mind paying for it. l need a simple but step by step video on this topic- how to make a local inverter using a UPS. The video should be the type even a dummy can easily implement. l will gladly pay for this and l need it urgently. My line is 08088668571 or alternatively you drop your line and let me call you.Thanks in advance
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by anochuks08(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2016
vitality22:

Hoiw much? I need an inverter without a charger. I already have a 30A external charger.
How far with the APC UPS you got? You no later use am?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2016
anochuks08:
Am still using it. I need it for my younger brother in school.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2016
anochuks08:
Am still using it. I need it for my younger brother in school. He complains of not having light to read especially in the nights.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by anochuks08(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2016
vitality22:

Am still using it. I need it for my younger brother in school. He complains of not having light to read especially in the nights.
okay boss. convert bluegate ups for am na
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by laposta: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
rajo4real:

Sale price: 80k

Let us chat on whatsapp
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by rajo4real(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
laposta:

Let us chat on whatsapp

SOLD!!!

Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by admindim: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
thank you for ur patronage used15pieces of mombat 200ah battery sold these week ..used 100ah and 150ah shoto available in stock prize has changed additional 3k to all battery
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by azz19: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
Pls is there anyone here using the kind of UPS in the pics for this set up

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
1kva sukam inverter 39k 1kva intelligent inverter 30k 1kva inverter supermaster 28k brand new 100ah 42k gacia 200ah 90k used grade c 100ah 21k grade b 26k grade a 30k grade a 200ah 57k grade b 45k grade c 200ah 30k 1.5kva inverter and 1kva 3.5kva used inverter in stock 08166117634
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by rajo4real(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
azz19:

Yeah, i hv used it.... its a real trouble maker!!!

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
azz19:

I don't like the ups but u can use it, 3 of it dey my office wey dem don abandon, but na good ups

***i don't like it doesn't mean its not a good ups , its too bogus for Me****
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
JesusCrew:
Thnks brodaman. Just 18k. But cool discount for dis thread users. Interested should call zero eight zero five nine nine four four eight seven zero. OR whatsapp eight zero six six seven seven two four one zero.

Edited: Sept.25-16.
Sorry, I wrongly quoted u. D 1500w compact invtr is just 12k.But cool discount for dis thread users. Interested should call zero eight zero five nine nine four four eight seven zero. OR whatsapp eight zero six six seven seven two four one zero.
I will pay 10k for this inverter. Let chat on 08099663004
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
JesusCrew:
Thnks brodaman. Just 18k. But cool discount for dis thread users. Interested should call zero eight zero five nine nine four four eight seven zero. OR whatsapp eight zero six six seven seven two four one zero.

Edited: Sept.25-16.
Sorry, I wrongly quoted u. D 1500w compact invtr is just 12k.But cool discount for dis thread users. Interested should call zero eight zero five nine nine four four eight seven zero. OR whatsapp eight zero six six seven seven two four one zero.
I will offer 10k for this product.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by temizeee(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
ceejay80s:

I don't like the ups but u can use it, 3 of it dey my office wey dem don abandon, but na good ups

***i don't like it doesn't mean its not a good ups , its too bogus for Me****
itz pure sine wave ups oooo ceejay80s
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by sentix(m): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
I need a basic requirement for a solar inverter system that will work in a 2 bedroom home plus fridge and pumping machine.

I just need an idea of the requirements number of panels and wattage, number of batteries and rating, mppt solar charger controller, etc

thanks.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
sentix:
I need a basic requirement for a solar inverter system that will work in a 2 bedroom home plus fridge and pumping machine.

I just need an idea of the requirements number of panels and wattage, number of batteries and rating, mppt solar charger controller, etc

thanks.
u will need atleast 4kva pure sine wave inverter, about 8pcs(200amps) batteries, about 12pcs 200w mono solar panels and a 60amps mppt solar charge controller.... budget will be about 2million. shocked
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by timifakay(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
sentix:

thanks.
Questions to ask are the exact power consumption and run time (energy consumption) of all devices, what time of the day you want to use the heaviest devices (fridge and pumping machine) and how frequently- for pumping machine. You should be ready shed some devices at certain times of the day to save cost... Check this link for some pointers if you need help with the calculations. http://www.gotoguyng.com/2016/08/how-to-estimate-inverter-and-battery.html
And for the solar panels requirement check here: http://www.gotoguyng.com/2016/09/use-of-solar-panels-for-energy.html.
We all have unique consumption patterns and creating something that fits you best will be possible only if you do a proper analysis by yourself. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by sentix(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thanks a million.
Well noted.

Valto:
u will need atleast 4kva pure sine wave inverter, about 8pcs(200amps) batteries, about 12pcs 200w mono solar panels and a 60amps mppt solar charge controller.... budget will be about 2million. shocked
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cooldipo(m): 4:34am On Oct 08, 2016
Hello guys, as the economy bites harder, and it is becoming increasingly impossible to get new battery/ies......but like you know now, as resolute as a 9ja man we must forge ahead in our drive to go green and free from all heartache of power in 9ja. I got some used batteries from a big brother, 6 pieces in all, about 4 already bulging on the sides. Only one was able to give me about 5 hours of power but at the point of throwing them away i was adviced to take them to a battery charger for boost charging and I wan't to tell you that the decision really payed off, after about 4days of charging, each of the 'dead' batteries give me over 5 hours. The only down side is that the inverter alarm for low battery starts beeping in less than 30 mins of loading the battery but still goes ahead to give me power for next four and half hours with the annoying beeping sound. You may want to give those weak batteries a push before you finally dump them if cash is an issue like in my case. Goodluck my friends.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by 9ijaprince(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hello guys it's been a long time. I say make I peep say hi to una.chai naija and electricity wahala. Where I dey now I never see light blink for a seconds.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
9ijaprince:
Hello guys it's been a long time. I say make I peep say hi to una.chai naija and electricity wahala. Where I dey now I never see light blink for a seconds.
nawa o, the light situation no be here oo. i just managed to buy one more solar panel. when installed, i will be having a total of 550w solar panels. guess thats can manage to charge 2pcs 200amps batteries.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2016
9ijaprince:

My guy na sambisa u dey ? Nna men
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2016
Valto:
nawa o, the light situation no be here oo. i just managed to buy one more solar panel. when installed, i will be having a total of 550w solar panels. guess thats can manage to charge 2pcs 200amps batteries.

Where u see money for this recession?

U sure say u no be one of the judges buhari dey pursue up and down ?

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by timifakay(m): 10:54am On Oct 13, 2016
Valto:
Bros, wetin u dey power with 2400wh per day?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2016
timifakay:

Bros, wetin u dey power with 2400wh per day?
nothing much oo, just bulbs, tv and fridge attimes. moreover i dont allow my batteries to go below 24.1V. i want my batteries to be always fully charged.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by danxzy: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2016
pls how do u connect it, am very interested

i will be glad if u teach (we are one family here)
ceejay80s:
Its very easy, there are different ways that u can entertain urself when u are at home.

All you need is Gotv and an LCD with a very low wattage or a PC monitor that has AV input ,a 650va UPS, a 12v 40ah fullriver valve regulated battery and a smart charger.

I bought my 40ah battery brand new at oshodi for 6k its equivalent to deep cycle batteries and I bought my 20amp smart battery charger at idioro mushin for 7k, with this u can stay connected to ur favorite programs on TV or watch movies on ur LCD via external hdd, if u already have an LCD TV, just check the watts ,if its above 100, then u need to get a 15inch monitor that has AV input II bought mine 5k at computer village, the smart charger charges the battery,the ups stands as the power, my 15inch monitor is 34watts while the blu ray player is just 16watts.

So......

When there is no electricity ,my 40ah battery can power my 15inch LCD and Gotv or blu ray player for full 9hrs.

Note: It only powers my Gotv, bluray and 15inch LCD, imagine if I have 2 of that battery nko? That means I will never miss my favorite programs.

See pic below
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2016
danxzy:
pls how do u connect it, am very interested

i will be glad if u teach (we are one family here)

except u already have all items ready, but if to say u wan enter market to buy these stuffs and u are not well loaded .....ehhh....
u quoted my first post when prices of stuffs were still ok, this 20amp charger is almost times 3 of now, so if u are well loaded , u can start now but if u are not and still managing ur self, i will advise u to hold on to ur cash

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.