Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam (85783 Views)

Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos) / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dindondin:

Ask Ifa or Google!
I m not here to argue for Jesus, I m here to prove to you that you and your folks v no monopoly of blasphemy against respected figures from other religion.
Just talk with sanity next time or lose your respect!
the truth is always bitter.......all d best
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by jibrilaminu003(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
teepsee:
well I don't have any reason to drag or make an unnecessary agreement about what was there before ma parent (religion ). but answer this sincerely, if ur parents where traditional worshipers, would u have change to another?

be trustful to ur self.

peace and love

Allah (God) gave us brain to reason. Imagine three different teachers giving different answer to a particular concept. The first says 1+1+1=1. The second says it's 2 and the third says it's 3. Both natural, u would go for the one who proves his stance and that's the power of logic. All religions presently in the world cannot at the same time say they are God's path because they all preach differently about God. For u and I to know the true religion we must study all the religions according to their bedrock. Only by so doing we could distinguish between all. Besides, there are a lot of people born by chance to follow their parents' religion, but later in life they accept other faith due to conviction by choice. I have done my part by studying various religious scriptures to knowing their teachings. I was born a Muslim by chance and I've decided to be a Muslim today by choice. To understand the basic teachings of any religion, study its source (ie Quran, bible, veda etc) and not the actions of its followers. I hope you someday accept Islam as ur religion because it's the only religion that supercedes all odds beyond doubts.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Mancity26(m): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
ZITRAN:
potential terrorist recruiter
i knw say u support my post bcs i no knw d meaning of ur post but if na insult i wish u dsame though ur post no sound like compliment
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by nnamdi1958: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
IS IT EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR OR EMMANUEL AMUNIKE? I HAVE JUST READ OF THE TWO IN NAIRA LAND THIS MORNING THANKS
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by omojeesu(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Stop living in delusion.

As per the verse of the Quran that you quoted, let me complete it for u

Quran 4:89
They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper

Quran 4:90
Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them.

This is what you live for, going against islam. But it wont profit you anything because islam is the Way.
You don't just pick a verse and broadcast it, you learn to use a passage in light of the passages before or after it.
Go to school and learn comprehension.
Goat!

Time and eternity will tell who is deceived. There are several verses to kill apostates in both books. Will serve you more latter.

The spirit in you calls me ' goat', but the Spirit of Christ in me won't call you that! May you understand the spirit of love.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:
Ngwamannaija4lf

You own Naija right? You want your state, secede yourself let's see since you "own naija". Clueless foool! The sooner you realize how worthless your race is the better for you!

Point of correction,since you can not answer a simple question,shut up.

We are not a race but a tribe,you see the reason why I will declare emergency in Northern Nigeria when I become president.

I'm a Nigerian,Biafria is for those that believe on it. Get your head checked, I will not leave Nigeria of Great Zik for you, never.

You are the immigrant,and you need to go back to your root.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by omojeesu(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
ZITRAN:
I accept your apology

NOW YOU PROVE YOU ARE A FRAUD TO ASCRIBE A STATEMENT I NEVER MADE! IS THAT WHAT YOUR RELIGION TAUGHT YOU?

PLEASE LEAVE THIS PATH OF WICKEDNESS! REMEMBER JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING. REPENT NOW. JESUS LOVES YOU. I DO TOO ( YOU DONT HAVE TO BELIEVE THIS, BUT IT'S TRUE NONETHELESS).
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

If you haven't figured out what tribe I am yet maybe you're even dumber than I thought.

Is that what you idiotts tell yourselves to feel better? Lol! Clown! And hausas are from Niger right? Or yorubas from Benin? Just because they're Fulbes in guinea all fulbes are from guinea? Don't you know they're more fulbes in Nigeria than guinea? Dumbo!

Lol! Touch the hausas, you touch the fulbes. When it comes to politics, no such thing as hausa or fulani. But you don't even want to go there.

Cancer eh? How about you try to remove us, I dare you. And don't worry, soon this cancer will fall off on its own, after its done raping your resources.

Look at desert boy talking about oil,parasite.Thank God we gave you fuel. Don't forget that I will be visiting North soon to marry 1000 poor girls.

Murtala was killed after praying, he died the best way possible. Teaches me that igbos are back stabbing hypocrites
Yeah well, he f*cks, still a legend, still a better president than GeJ. I can't believe this lower animal actually thinks he can compete with us, lmao! Big nosed clueless negroid! Cursed race! Repulsive hairy gorilla look alikes! Know your place inferior being.

Now, you believe that we killed the idiaat grin grin grin grin Laughing in Ngwa.

Frustrated fool,you don't have anything else to say,now your voice is lower grin grin grin grin Soon, I will show you the road to Guinea,keep on attaching Hausa christians to your foolishness.

Soon, I will be visiting poor North to marry 1000 refugee girls.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Stop living in delusion.

As per the verse of the Quran that you quoted, let me complete it for u

Quran 4:89
They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper

Quran 4:90
Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them.

This is what you live for, going against islam. But it wont profit you anything because islam is the Way.
You don't just pick a verse and broadcast it, you learn to use a passage in light of the passages before or after it.
Go to school and learn comprehension.
Goat!

You see all these yoruba christian bigots. i just pity them. they are even more hateful than the ones in the red mud region but they are very good at hiding it.at the end of the day if na fight dem want. we will all go ahead. the way they humiliate children that wear hijabs in schools you would think we were the ones who kiilled jesus.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Donchyze(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
what's the big deal? isn't there freedom of religion here? But I still dey wonder wetin he find go Islam.

Money!!! grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Dindondin(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
the truth is always bitter.......all d best
And this ll make me to answer your previous question, Jesus was not a member of Deeper Life, he attended Synagogue a common place of worship at his time.
So...how does this amount to truth is bitter?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dindondin:

And this ll make me to answer your previous question, Jesus was not a member of Deeper Life, he attended Synagogue a common place of worship at his time.
So...how does this amount to truth is bitter?
GOOD,IF JESUS ATTENDED SYNAGOGUE,WHY DO CHRISTIAN ATTEND CHURCHES AND WHO CHANGE THE NAME FROM SYNAGOGUE TO CHURCH.....................................IF U CAN CONVINCE ME AND PROVE TO ME THAT I MAY LATER BE A MEMBER OF DEEPER LIFE.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Rayhut:

Summit to Bloodshedding religion and its hungry blood suckers vampires and get saved

Its up to you wink

To you be your religion to me be mine.

Islam is a religion of peace and the fact that you Christians are always against us doesn't change anything.

That Bible of a book. Is the terror Book.
You can challenge me to that also.

Salam.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
omojeesu:

Time and eternity will tell who is deceived. There are several verses to kill apostates in both books. Will serve you more latter.

The spirit in you calls me ' goat', but the Spirit of Christ in me won't call you that! May you understand the spirit of love.

Did you just say love

If you understand the spirit of Love, you couldn't have been posting deceptive things about Islam.
Your words are already hunting u.

I am still waiting for what u wanna serve me

Coz its all falsehood upon Falsehood.

I wont give u hot now.. Just waiting to see what u wanna say cool
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

You see all these yoruba christian bigots. i just pity them. they are even more hateful than the ones in the red mud region but they are very good at hiding it.at the end of the day if na fight dem want. we will all go ahead. the way they disgrace children that wear hijabs you would think we were the ones who kiilled jesus.

They're so hateful and yet they preach love and unity.

Not even only the Yoruba, all of them!
Very few of them have that religious tolerance.

anytime they hear about conversion to islam, they start crying up and down like its their soul

They live in delusion and deception
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Now, you believe that we killed the idiaat grin grin grin grin Laughing in Ngwa.
You're out of steam already hairy cup?

Frustrated fool,you don't have anything else to say,now your voice is lower grin grin grin grin
Really. Lol! Don't give up too soon like your stu.pid forefathers did when we were pilaging and wasting your worthless people!

Soon, I will show you the road to Guinea,
And I will call my YORUBA friend to show you the way to the lagoon. grin

keep on attaching Hausa christians to your foolishness.
No such thing as hausa christians, just because you're from the north, doesn't make you hausa, you must have the blood of the great Bayajidda in you. Hausas are either pagans who still adhere to the old hausa religion known, they are known as maguzawas, or muslims, anything else is a recent development or a convert from the two, nevertheless the are scarce.

Soon, I will be visiting poor North to marry 1000 refugee girls.
Lmao! As if the refuges will give a worthless plug ugly hairy inyamuri like yourself a second glance! Go and deal with the hemophrodites in the east you call women.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Dindondin(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
GOOD,IF JESUS ATTENDED SYNAGOGUE,WHY DO CHRISTIAN ATTEND CHURCHES AND WHO CHANGE THE NAME FROM SYNAGOGUE TO CHURCH.....................................IF U CAN CONVINCE ME AND PROVE TO ME THAT I MAY LATER BE A MEMBER OF DEEPER LIFE.
I see what your deluded scholars v been teaching you.
You are among those brainwashed dudes that thinks they v tough questions for Christians.
I ll educate you.

In Christianity, the sole aim is to glorify God & acknowledge Jesus for who the Bible described him to be.
There are different Church names today because of diverse minds who interpreted Gods words but they all claim the same God.

Similar scenario exist in Islam.
There is Nasfat, Nawar Ur Deen, Ansar Ur Deen, Isti Jabbar etc till you guys starts breeding terrorists like ISIS, Boko Haram, All Qaeda, Jankoliko abi what is the name of the new madness in Kebbi State. No Christian is mocking you Muslims for having diff bodies cos we don't care about you guys ish!
I laff at the shallow minds of you and your mates especially over zealous mods on this section jubilate over news of anything converts to Islam.
We emphasis on virtues from other religions but fanatics like you believe Muhammed is the only true Prophet.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Point of correction,since you can not answer a simple question,shut up.
What question, dumbo?

We are not a race but a tribe,you see the reason why I will declare emergency in Northern Nigeria when I become president.

Loll! Igbo is an ethnicity, stu.pid. You know nothing about your own people.

I'm a Nigerian,Biafria is for those that believe on it. Get your head checked, I will not leave Nigeria of Great Zik for you, never.
You better join the movement because one of these days the north is going to call a quits and chase you wan.kers out, then create a great northern empire, trust me, that day is coming, sooner than you think. But first we finish your resources.

You are the immigrant,and you need to go back to your root.
I am a true northerner, therefore I am a king, knowing fully well I'm better than everyone who comes from the waste land they call the east.

Clueless igbo monkey!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

They're so hateful and yet they preach love and unity.

Not even only the Yoruba, all of them!
Very few of them have that religious tolerance.

anytime they hear about conversion to islam, they start crying up and down like its their soul

They live in delusion and deception

I don't really care about the rest. we've always known those ones for bigotry. its their symbol. i care more about the yoruba ones because we're all yorubas. if things get messy, it will be really bad for us because we all have both christians and muslims in our families.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by omojeesu(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Did you just say love

If you understand the spirit of Love, you couldn't have been posting deceptive things about Islam.
Your words are already hunting u.

I am still waiting for what u wanna serve me

Coz its all falsehood upon Falsehood.

I wont give u hot now.. Just waiting to see what u wanna say cool

WHICH DO YOU PREFER? QUOTES FROM QUARAN OF HADITH OR BOTH?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
omojeesu:

WHICH DO YOU PREFER? QUOTES FROM QUARAN OF HADITH OR BOTH?

See question.

is it that you're confused or you don't know where to start
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dindondin:

I see what your deluded scholars v been teaching you.
You are among those brainwashed dudes that thinks they v tough questions for Christians.
I ll educate you.

In Christianity, the sole aim is to glorify God & acknowledge Jesus for who the Bible described him to be.
There are different Church names today because of diverse minds who interpreted Gods words but they all claim the same God.

Similar scenario exist in Islam.
There is Nasfat, Nawar Ur Deen, Ansar Ur Deen, Isti Jabbar etc till you guys starts breeding terrorists like ISIS, Boko Haram, All Qaeda, Jankoliko abi what is the name of the new madness in Kebbi State. No Christian is mocking you Muslims for having diff bodies cos we don't care about you guys ish! MY GUY AM TALKING BASE ON IDEA,AM EMPHACIZING ON NOTHING BUT A CLEAR PROOF......ALLAH FORBID KILLING KILLING OF ONESELF AND THE HOLY QURAN SYAS HE WHOEVER KILL EITHER HIMSELF OR SOMEBODY ELSE HAS KILL A WHOLE GENERATION...WHICH IMPLIES BOKO HARRAM AND ALL OTHER TERRORIST GROUP ARE NOT MUSLIMS. U MENTION NASFAT,NAWARDEEN AND OTHERS AS IN D CASE OF HAVING DIFFERENT CHURCHES.......NASFAT AND OTHERS PRAY AND WORSHIP D WAY ALL OTHER MUSLIMS THAT ARE NON MEMBER WORSHIP I.E THEY PRAY 5 TIMES DAILY,GIVE ZAKAT ,FAST IN D MONTH OF RAMADAN BUT reverse is d case in christianity as different churches worship differently from deeper,catholic,rhema,anglican,ecwa etc worship differently....to add more there can only be one true mssg from GOD which surely is bible because we have more than 50 version of bible and there is one true mssg which is the QURAN .....ITS HAS NO ADDITION,NO REVISE EDITION LIKE TEXTBOOKS.......THINK AND MAY GOD ALMIGHTY SHOW YOU THE WAY.
I laff at the shallow minds of you and your mates especially over zealous mods on this section jubilate over news of anything converts to Islam.
We emphasis on virtues from other religions but fanatics like you believe Muhammed is the only true Prophet.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by SamConquer(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

You guys are damn confused.
So you now go against your people's sayin that says Jesus is God, God is 3, Jesus is son of God etc grin
So now you believe God is one. cool
Isokay grin I dey follow
Till u finally see d light and be a Muslim and Submit to Allah, before you're saved.
I rather die in the next two second than be a Muslim...if you like stereotype your dumb ass that is your own...Never was there a place I said Jesus was not the SON of GOD...infact that is one of the first thing a Christian is suppose to know and believe in that Jesus is the SON of GOD.

sorry dude I am not ready to be a Cultist yet, I Am not ready to slit throat,bomb and behead.and I dont have the mind to Bleep a Nine year old girl who is still playing with dolls.

So Run along Dunce.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Dindondin(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
Look young man, learn how to quote well before replying.
Meanwhile, I see that your clerics who brought you up in Islam convinced you that there's diff doctrines in Christianity.
They are right. But Christianity still remains a true religion from God.
True Christians know themselves.
Why we v diverse version of the Bible is because of easy translation to diff languages & understanding.
It's unfortunate that some people later started a altering the real versions.
This is not strange to true Christians because its endtime sign.
The same thing is there in Islam.
Those terror groups claiming they are muslims are just like fake doctrines
that comes from Christianity
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by jane0000(f): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Bonapart:
hv run through your post and what i found was the insults against people's parents
I don't know how to do so because I respect my parents and they my second God...
I also notice you're new on nairaland
Let me give you a run down: in here every man is entitled to his/her opinion. Anyone that cross the line get band by the mods

Insult me all you want

but...

if you ever quote me to insult my parents again YOU WON'T LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER RISING OF THE SUN....i promise you that
Is that suppose to be a threat
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by nonjebose(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:

Read your bible and you will know what God real mssg iis?
I know my bible very well
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by nonjebose(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
base on what u said now,i will be happy if u can answer my question.
who invent Christianity?
Wrong question! Christianity was not invented.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dindondin:

Look young man, learn how to quote well before replying.
Meanwhile, I see that your clerics who brought you up in Islam convinced you that there's diff doctrines in Christianity.
They are right. But Christianity still remains a true religion from God.
True Christians know themselves.
Why we v diverse version of the Bible is because of easy translation to diff languages & understanding.
It's unfortunate that some people later started a altering the real versions.
This is not strange to true Christians because its endtime sign.
The same thing is there in Islam.
Those terror groups claiming they are muslims are just like fake doctrines
that comes from Christianity

let does who have hear listen.......all d best ....masallam

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
SamConquer:
I rather die in the next two second than be a Muslim...if you like stereotype your dumb ass that is your own...Never was there a place I said Jesus was not the SON of GOD...infact that is one of the first thing a Christian is suppose to know and believe in that Jesus is the SON of GOD.

sorry dude I am not ready to be a Cultist yet, I Am not ready to slit throat,bomb and behead.and I dont have the mind to Bleep a Nine year old girl who is still playing with dolls.

So Run along Dunce.

Goat grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
nonjebose:
Wrong question! Christianity was not invented.
But Jesus was not a Christian when he was alive.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam by Cityguy: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
pillan:
To each his own,@ the end of the day it all comes down to one thing 'peace of mind'..if he finds peace in islam,what's wrong?
Honestly, nothing is wrong if he finds fulfilment there. He should just make sure he doesn't join the bomb squard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" / Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.