Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Design @ N1999 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Design @ N1999 (648 Views)

Common Design Problems And Possible Fixes / If You Need My Official Design, ENTER HERE / Why You Should Change From ..com To Yourname.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design @ N1999 by Mayfrank(m): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
In order to promote Nerdslot's upcoming surprise, I'll be offering full customization at N1999. (a one time payment)

Features
-Responsive and light template
-Social media linking
-Proper navigation

Other features like label mapping, domain registration or advertising require a little extra fee.

Contact me with 07062357566 if interested
www.nerdslot.com

1 Like

Re: Design @ N1999 by timotew: 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mayfrank:
In order to promote Nerdslot's upcoming surprise, I'll be offering full customization at N1999. (a one time payment)

Features
-Social media linking
-Proper navigation

Other features like label mapping, domain registratiob or advertising require a little extra fee.

www.nerdslot.com
First of all you blog design is not created by you unless your Real name is George Robinson who owns BTDESIGNER.
How am I sure you can give me what I want if I pay?
Re: Design @ N1999 by fman(m): 7:15am On Jul 18, 2015
i can design a responsive slider website for u.. call 08174015461.
Re: Design @ N1999 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mayfrank:

Features
-Social media linking
-Proper navigation

Other features like label mapping, domain registratiob or advertising require a little extra fee.

www.nerdslot.com

You Know What I Dislike? Spoiling People's Business Over Nothing. You Came To My Thread And Said You Will Offer That For 2k But Here You Are Advertising Less Things To Offer Than Me. You Just Decided To Bump In To My Thread And Divert Attention. It's All Right. Don't Know You Before But Now I Know You.. You Will Get To Know Me.
Re: Design @ N1999 by Mayfrank(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
ebukasoso:

You Know What I Dislike? Spoiling People's Business Over Nothing. You Came To My Thread And Said You Will Offer That For 2k But Here You Are Advertising Less Things To Offer Than Me. You Just Decided To Bump In To My Thread And Divert Attention. It's All Right. Don't Know You Before But Now I Know You.. You Will Get To Know Me.

Dude...It's just Blogger

(1) (Reply)

How To Charge Phones Without Light / who is into dropshipping business in Nigeria? How do you receive your payments? / For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.