Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) (57073 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by DMainMan: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2015
People living in d western world are converting to islam daily geometrically. Do u know y? because they know the truth about Islam after studying the Holy Quran and Hadith.

Unlike here in Africa, in which people are easily brainwashed without even studying anything attributing any obstacle to witches and wizard enemies to die.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by DMainMan: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2015
Muslim history abounds with examples of scientific and
cultural ingenuity. Muslims inherited the knowledge of the
nations that came before them, developed it and placed it
in the context of a precise moral framework. Muslim
scholarship made a vital contribution to the enrichment
and advancement of human civilization.

While Europe was still in the dark ages, religious Muslims
were making great advances in the fields of medicine,
mathematics, physics, astronomy, geography,
architecture, literature, and history documentation to
mention but a few. Many important new procedures were
transmitted to medieval Europe from Muslim regions, such as Arabic numerals with the principle of the zero vital to the advancement of mathematics and the use of algebra.

Sophisticated instruments, including the astrolabe and the
quadrant, as well as good navigational maps, were first
developed by Muslims. Only after people lost sight of their
religious beliefs and obligations did the scientific
achievements of the Muslim world cease and fall into
obscurity.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by menesheh(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2015
If you trek from cross river to sokoto, you are still in Nigeria. Changing from Christianity to islam is same delusion.

Welcome to virginism where your believe will drag you into having unstoppable urge and fantasies of 72 virgins
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Chubhie: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Allah Akbar! That's recreating yourself. I pray he finds the peace of mind he deserves.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2015
tbaba1234:
Emmanuel Adebayor converts to Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUbyLMkHUu8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Troubled Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor filmed converting ...

Togolese striker Emmanuel Adebayor has certainly had a difficult few months at Tottenham Hotspur, recently revealing some crazy stories about his family on his Facebook page.

In May, Tottenham gave the player time off due to concerns over his mental health.

With his future currently unclear, the former Arsenal and Manchester City forward was today filmed converting to Islam.

In the video above Emmanuel Adebayor is filmed taking the Shahada (the Islamic creed declaring belief in the oneness of God and the acceptance of Muhammad as God’s prophet).

Once of the Christian faith, Adebayor appears to be trying to put his family and their history behind him.

Source:
http://m.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/troubled-tottenham-striker-emmanuel-adebayor-filmed-converting-to-islam-video/

I wish him all the BEST.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by ERF: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
No man can never find peace in religion, only with God. God invented Man and Man invented religion.
God created Man for the express purpose of mutual relationship with him, but gave Man the power of choice and free will. Man chose to break that
relationship and has been trying to find
his own way by inventing religions and
cults of all kinds in an effort to replace
that void left by lack of relationship with
his Creator.
But relationship with God cannot be
found through religion. In fact, religion is the biggest roadblock to seeking a
relationship with God. Religion is simply
Man trying to reach out to God by doing
something that he thinks will please God.
“If I can do enough, say enough, pray
enough, give enough, sacrifice enough
perhaps God will show me favor”. Every
religion is based upon this “WORKS
theology”. Neither ceremony, liturgy,
creeds, sacraments nor money have ever brought one soul into a reconciled
relationship to God.

Christianity is a relationship with God which you cannot get through religions.

This Guy just spoke sense.

I always say this:

CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION..

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by denedene(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2015
emenike now adebayor? hmmm cause una no de score goals again? cry
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by blacq2009(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2015
Allahu Akbar: Laa ilaha illallah!

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by esscence00: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2015
some peepz are already crying. and more would still cry. grin

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by dealslip(f): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2015
dalaman:

You are deluded am sorry to say but it's true.
you are the deluded one
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Elxandre(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
ok.
I'm not in anyway an atheist but I just want to hear your stance.

What happens when one is born in a place like China, Syria, or Saudi Arabia? Would there be any reason to even give christanity a thought?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by dalaman: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2015
Esdb3:

Christianity saved your ancestors from worshipping these gods and this is what it gets. Who said brahma and vishu doesn't exist?

Brahma and Vishnu created the world and created you, why aren't you worshiping and bowing down to them?

And you have not been indoctrinated? The funny thing about atheism is that as you claim christianity is an idea by the white men to enslave us, Atheism was also created by a white man! So you are still nothing you monkey from the african race. You are still at the end of the food chain.

All Gods and religions are man made ideas that is why there are many different religions and many different Gods. Men created all the Gods and the religious systems. Fact. Your own idea of God was created by the ancient Jews, Romans and Greeks, others have their own God ideas invented by the Arabs, Indians, Chinese, Africans etc.

Even people like the beatles and anton lavey and aleicster crowley who had every audacity to refuse God didn't and you, a nobody who wants to appear brillant and smart in a race of dull people(the entire black race) would dare to blaspheme your maker? Smh!

You God isn't my maker, FU[i]C[/i]K JESUS, FU[i]C[/i]K YOU and FU[i]C[/i]K JEHOVAH. There is nothing such a foolish and barbaric man mad idea can do to me because it is non existent. You getting angry because I reject your God tells the reality of it all, which is your God exist only in your brains and imaginations. Tell Yahweh to go suck your cock. You myth believing monkey.

Jesus! Is evidence enough biaaatch! And read the bible dumb shii! Paul, Peter are enough. Go read what the bible has to say about you and your other scoffers!

Jesus remains a dead fool, you myth believing toad. The bible is a lying mythical book and that remains the fact. Who the hell is peter and Paul? Tell those lying gay goats to go get pussy and stop fantasizing about them busting your stinking asshole you imbecilic wankerrr.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2015
emenenike converstion is just like okocha in the same club fernabache .... it is a scam to get more money and playing time.

Clone2020:
First it was Emeka Emineke and now its Adebayo.... Good for them, but is this a trend?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by miqos02(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2015
ok
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by heykims(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2015
Welcome to the deen brother. The truth is always clear if one seeks it..

Islam is d only religion where all followers of the faith worldwide read the
same one versioned Holy Book and worship the same way in d same language
facing the same place at the same time.

I can't imagine following a path where in fact the name of the so called holy
book never appeared even once therein and if u check d first to last page, the
name of the religion is never mentioned!!

Once again, I welcome the Emmanuels into the fold, Adebayor and Emmenike..

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Elxandre(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2015
DMainMan:
Muslim history abounds with examples of scientific and
cultural ingenuity. Muslims inherited the knowledge of the
nations that came before them, developed it and placed it
in the context of a precise moral framework. Muslim
scholarship made a vital contribution to the enrichment
and advancement of human civilization.

While Europe was still in the dark ages, religious Muslims
were making great advances in the fields of medicine,
mathematics, physics, astronomy, geography,
architecture, literature, and history documentation to
mention but a few. Many important new procedures were
transmitted to medieval Europe from Muslim regions, such as Arabic numerals with the principle of the zero vital to the advancement of mathematics and the use of algebra.

Sophisticated instruments, including the astrolabe and the
quadrant, as well as good navigational maps, were first
developed by Muslims. Only after people lost sight of their
religious beliefs and obligations did the scientific
achievements of the Muslim world cease and fall into
obscurity.
It has been proven that many of those Arabians who invented stuff weren't even Muslims.
That they were Asians, doesn't mean they were Muslims.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by ZUBY77(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2015
Blockhead..

No one wants to convert to Physicist or any other science related thing..
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by jomoh: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:

No man can never find peace in religion, only with God. God invented Man and Man invented religion.

And christianity is not religion?

Obviously this guy ^^^needs spiritual and psychological help.

dalaman:

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Yasirarafat: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2015
Alhamdulillah.....welcome to religion of peacE and guidanceAlhamdulillah.....welcome to religion of peacE and guidanceAlhamdulillah.....welcome to religion of peacE and guidance

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Esdb3: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2015
dalaman:

Brahma and Vishnu created the world and created you, why aren't you worshiping and bowing down to them?

All Gods and religions are man made ideas that is why there are many different religions and many different Gods. Men created all the Gods and the religious systems. Fact. Your own idea of God was created by the ancient Jews, Romans and Greeks, others have their own God ideas invented by the Arabs, Indians, Chinese, Africans etc.

You God isn't my maker, FU[i]C[/i]K JESUS, FU[i]C[/i]K YOU and FU[i]C[/i]K JEHOVAH. There is nothing such a foolish and barbaric man mad idea can do to me because it is non existent. You getting angry because I reject your God tells the reality of it all, which is your God exist only in your brains and imaginations. Tell Yahweh to go suck your cock. You myth believing monkey.

Jesus remains a dead fool, you myth believing toad. The bible is a lying mythical book and that remains the fact. Who the hell is peter and Paul? Tell those lying gay goats to go get pussy and stop fantasizing about them busting your stinking asshole you imbecilic wankerrr.

Well done keep em coming. After all you and your lineage evolved from apes. Science and logic is not mythical and man-made eh? I pity you... I don't. You chose your way, what do I care. Calvinism will work here for you so pray you are on the right side of it. Great people that were atheists of the higher white race have realised their errors so why should I care about a black monkey atheist who became an atheist due to poverty and impatience of waiting for answers to prayers you silly ignorant wimp of a bastard.

I guess Your great great great grand parents are mythical and doesn't exist because you don't have a picture of them like you have of scientists uh? FoooooooL!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by jomoh: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
Islamic juju? . It saddened me. I was born into muslim family, by his grace I am saved.

malvisguy212:

And christianity is not religion?

Obviously this guy ^^^needs spiritual and psychological help.

dalaman:

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by heykims(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2015
jck1976:

Why didn't he shave his head.? Fake conversion. Alhaji Emmanuel is fake Alhaji.
Shaving head has nothing to do with Islam

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by elisha90(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2015
undecided undecided to me the YouTube video is not properly defined. It seem more of a regular occasion. I wish to hear his open declaration. And what is the celebration for anyway? Education just can't change some lunatics.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2015
Emmanuel emenike now Emmanuel adebayo.good for you people keeping converting maybe I will join you people soonest.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by tyav7: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2015
Best luck!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by moshould(m): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2015
Im a muslim, but i also attend churches wella, i don't discriminate....pple are so confused abt religion...na God sure pass. Juz get good mind dats all
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by tellwisdom: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2015
This wan dey whine una ni undecided
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Elxandre(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2015
ERF:

This Guy just spoke sense.
I always say this:
CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION..
What do you fill when you are asked about your religion in an interview?
RELIGION ACCORDING TO THE DICTIONARY a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny.

You like it or not it's a religion bro. powers that control human destiny

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osayuki Obaseki Is Dead / Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) / Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.