Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story (3495 Views)

I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back / How I Was Betrayed At Pdp’s National Convention In Port Harcourt —sheriff / How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Ayima: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Following the aftermath of the APC convention. Gov. Amaechi has this to say:

“Let it be known, that I didn’t just join the APC, I was wooed by the legacy parties and four other PDP governors then. Naturally in every bargain, interests must be spelt out. Of course they did promise me the Vice Presidential ticket in the forth coming election with a condition to sell the party and make President Jonathan unpopular. The initial arrangement was to pair me with Hon. Tambuwal (Speaker of House of Representatives) .

But when other entrants like Atiku and others entered the party, everything changed. It was Gov. Nyako that opened up to me on the recent changes, and pleaded with me to take the position of the National chairman of party, that it will be zoned to the South-South. And I grudgingly accepted. Now, in every political convention, consensus building is needed to harmonize all interests.

So I initiated a platform for the 16 APC governors to talk in Port-Harcourt last week. And in that meeting, the 13 governors and their deputies that were in attendance reassured me that I will be given the national chairmanship slot. But when I asked Gov. Adams to ask Chief Ikimi and John Oyegun to step down for my candidate, Adam’s quietly told me “My brother, I know the bad name they have called you in the South-South and Rivers in particular. Again, I sympathize with you because I know how much you have put-in in APC, this Yoruba and Hausa people can’t be trusted, they said you couldn’t build the APC in Rivers State and that only 95,633 out of the 1.3 million membership you claimed have passport photographs. That everything was doctored by you”.

I find it very disappointing, that we no longer have men of trust, and integrity. Men whose words should be their bond in politics. So last night, I made my position clear, that if the other candidates didn’t step down for Dr. Sam Sam Jaja, then there was no point picking the expression of interest form. I feel deeply betrayed” http://reportsafrique.com/2015/07/how-i-was-betrayed-by-tinubu-buhari-gov-amaechi-shares-his-story/
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
How authentic?
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by gottliebglobal(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hehehe
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by DickDastardly(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Amaechi the snitch
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by 9niceguy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Why cooking lies in the name of FP naa?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Apc might just be another blood sucking congress like pdp
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by osaslord500(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
They outsmarted you. Be wise young man.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by SWIPERdaVIPER: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Make i hold my laugh untill .....

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by SWIPERdaVIPER: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
9niceguy:
Why cooking lies in the name of FP naa?
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Change2015(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Fake crap website

#change

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by mofayodeyahoo: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Might be cooked story but is there not element of truth?...if up till now somebody like uncle amaechi dont know is fate

baba and some of his kinsmen have collected thier first salary

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Geezyayo(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
I smell Lies!!! pungent foul Lies!!!

At what cost? chaiiii!!!Nigerians sha!!!!
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Caseless: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2015

Of course they did promise me the Vice Presidential ticket in the forth coming election with a condition to sell the party and make President Jonathan unpopular.

those illiterates above, if you read this part and saw the part in bold, you'd understand that this was before the election.

Stale news.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by StOla: 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Of course they did promise me the Vice Presidential ticket in the forth coming election with a condition to sell the party and make President Jonathan unpopular.

Is this thread for the election already held this year or for the one Buhari will win in 2019?
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by tolustx(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
SWIPERdaVIPER:
Make i hold my laugh untill .....
...until u confirm d credibility of the post.
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by SWIPERdaVIPER: 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
tolustx:
...until u confirm d credibility of the post.
Comfirm
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by tolustx(m): 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
SWIPERdaVIPER:
Comfirm
These days, pple just sit down and cook news and spread them. The most annoying one is dat they say pple say what they didn't say. All dis "our source" spoke with a member of the state house who asks not to be named. I think they are all just ghosts.
#Verysad.
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by denedene(m): 12:11am On Jul 06, 2015
come n plead with your rivers brothers n sisters we will forgive u
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by MKO4ever(m): 12:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by hardywaltz(m): 12:19am On Jul 06, 2015
Op

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 06, 2015
Tales. While I perceive this as a pedestrian lie from a soft-sell incognito news outlet, Amaechi will very definitely be disillusioned at the unbefitting small-boy role he would be compensated with by this government.

Please permit me to re-echo that when you betray A to assist B, a tortoise B would not overlook precautions again when befriending you. I don't judge him, but this is verity.
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by jars9: 12:40am On Jul 06, 2015
Amechi the errand boy.
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by kamair237(m): 12:48am On Jul 06, 2015
Fat lie.... no iota of trud taarh op... Anyhow post Tinubu him own!! waitx.....
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Kesmakveli(m): 1:16am On Jul 06, 2015
And even if this story is true, Ameachi hasnt finished trusting himself, talk more of the people he is blaming(politicians for that matter). May God help him not to fail again.
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by sarmiie(m): 1:57am On Jul 06, 2015
If it's not punch, vanguard, premium times or sahara reporters......wait, scratch the last two.

If it's neither punch nor vanguard, I'd doubt the authenticity of the news. But let's presume that it is indeed true.

1. Ameachi got buckfvcked, end of story.
2. He should know better than trust people, politicians or not.
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by ifyan(m): 2:03am On Jul 06, 2015
I don't trust this but if true, beautifully deserving.

Tinubu you are not alone. Take heart
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Heroesworths(m): 2:27am On Jul 06, 2015
It's a season of betrayal... A house built on lies will soon crumble
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by obioraval(m): 4:31am On Jul 06, 2015
ok oh
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by jammani(m): 4:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Ok
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by labamo07(m): 5:03am On Jul 06, 2015
@op, you are high on leaves of carica papaya. You don smoke pawpaw leaf.............
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Rotimi47: 5:40am On Jul 06, 2015
Ayima:
Following the aftermath of the APC convention. Gov. Amaechi has this to say:

“Let it be known, that I didn’t just join the APC, I was wooed by the legacy parties and four other PDP governors then. Naturally in every bargain, interests must be spelt out. Of course they did promise me the Vice Presidential ticket in the forth coming election with a condition to sell the party and make President Jonathan unpopular. The initial arrangement was to pair me with Hon. Tambuwal (Speaker of House of Representatives) .

But when other entrants like Atiku and others entered the party, everything changed. It was Gov. Nyako that opened up to me on the recent changes, and pleaded with me to take the position of the National chairman of party, that it will be zoned to the South-South. And I grudgingly accepted. Now, in every political convention, consensus building is needed to harmonize all interests.

So I initiated a platform for the 16 APC governors to talk in Port-Harcourt last week. And in that meeting, the 13 governors and their deputies that were in attendance reassured me that I will be given the national chairmanship slot. But when I asked Gov. Adams to ask Chief Ikimi and John Oyegun to step down for my candidate, Adam’s quietly told me “My brother, I know the bad name they have called you in the South-South and Rivers in particular. Again, I sympathize with you because I know how much you have put-in in APC, this Yoruba and Hausa people can’t be trusted, they said you couldn’t build the APC in Rivers State and that only 95,633 out of the 1.3 million membership you claimed have passport photographs. That everything was doctored by you”.

I find it very disappointing, that we no longer have men of trust, and integrity. Men whose words should be their bond in politics. So last night, I made my position clear, that if the other candidates didn’t step down for Dr. Sam Sam Jaja, then there was no point picking the expression of interest form. I feel deeply betrayed” http://reportsafrique.com/2015/07/how-i-was-betrayed-by-tinubu-buhari-gov-amaechi-shares-his-story/
lie from the south! Is Amechi not part of those who ganged up against Tinubu and worked with Altiku, saraki and PDP to make Saraki the senate President at the expense of the Party and the Nigerian Masses? People who are filled with ethic sentiments tend to allow it over cloud their reasoning! Tinubu was working with other APC party faithfuls to make sure that the right people who will not compromise are voted into both houses so as to put in place check and balance but Amechi and several other south south and south east members worked with PDP to make sure saraki who is a fanatic to emerge senate President and several people from the south south and south east clapped and mocked Tinubu not knowing that they just shot themselves in the leg. Now they are losing out more than any other region and they have started complaining, when Tinubu worked so that Ngige can become a senator so that Ngige can become the senate President, the south east worked against the plan because of the hatred they have for the Yoruba's thinking they're doing themselves good and they did not sit down and study what they will gain at the end of the day; when Germany was divided between east and west it economy was not in the top 6 in Europe but when Germany came together and forgot the animosity between themselves, they worked together successfully to become Europe biggest and most powerful economy which is one of the world's largest economy even as of date; The south west is the only region in Nigeria that can survive without the federal, we have been in the opposition since 1960 and we can still do it again but the whole south should know that the North only fear and respect the south west only and the south west is the major reason Nigeria is still one up to today and if they opt out, nothing can stop them as they can march the north Man for man and weapons for weapons if not even supersede them on all the fronts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyond What They Told Us... / Nairalanders We Need Ur Prayers In Taraba State This Night / Omoyele Sowore: The Latest Comedian In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.