Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! (72260 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism / Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by veave(f): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2015
madridguy:
I will marry you but I must let you know that I am not a professional footballer as Mikel Obi. So you don't have to worry about who will marry you again...Senator MadridGuy is here for you.

senator you say shocked
What percentage of your wardrobe allowance will come to me grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by no2fuks(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2015
mikkypel:

Then what do you use? Gloves abiii... Forming again

trust me Im not forming lmfao maybe because my dad used fork to eat swallow but f**k eating and licking ur fingers

just my opinion
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Moz22: 7:19am On Jul 06, 2015
veave:
cry cry [color=#006600][/color] even if she's fine. I no go gree sey she fine.

Who will marry us na since everyone is running outside naija to get wife.

cry cry cry
akpors will marry u..
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by veave(f): 7:19am On Jul 06, 2015
luxflowz:

I Dey nah

Whey you?
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Moz22: 7:19am On Jul 06, 2015
angelTI:
Not hating but this girl looks like Michael's mum
but that's hate already?
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Kjking(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2015
veave:

I don catch one geepee thank full. Make I catch more? embarassed
wait make I go talk to my God in prayer... cos na this kind period una dae humble pass..
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Pronmix(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2015
aguiyi:

mortar and pistol is outdated. Abi you dey find quit notice
No be only pistol bros na Ak47. Eiya veave come lemme give you a hug, I understand, I might maybe.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Moz22: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2015
elnino2015:

I will, if you are beautiful
beauty is in d eye of the keyholder...do u have the key(money)
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Moz22: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Mikel don turn to house boy oo..if it not so then who pounded the poundo?over-warming of bench is a sin(God purnish mourinho)...see as she the enjoy food wey she no sabi cookgrin
Haters suck!! Dammit
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by veave(f): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by 4stylz: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2015
veave:

cry cry cry

When Nigerian girls re more difficult these days; why we nor go run; I rather marry a foreigner than girls in Nigeria; they are just acting all smart as if men were born to worship them

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by wildikeman(m): 7:25am On Jul 06, 2015
And so? And FYI that s rice and not pounded yam
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by veave(f): 7:25am On Jul 06, 2015
elnino2015:

I will, if you are beautiful

I no be agbani, I no be Mami wata, but I no be froggie embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by madridguy(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2015
Allowance you say ? I be self acclaimed senator ooooo, I hope this will not scare you away. I promise to pound yam for you...

veave:

senator you say shocked
What percentage of your wardrobe allowance will come to me grin
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by veave(f): 7:27am On Jul 06, 2015
Kjking:
aunty marry yourself, after all last I checked you are still in search of Mr perfect with all the money in the world

When and where did you check. I no way marry myself. Na you I wan marry kiss

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by veave(f): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2015
madridguy:
Allowance you say ? I be self acclaimed senator ooooo, I hope this will not scare you away. I promise to pound yam for you...

You go pound yam?

When be the date pepi kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by veave(f): 7:30am On Jul 06, 2015
4stylz:

When Nigerian girls re more difficult these days; why we nor go run; I rather marry a foreigner than girls in Nigeria; they are just acting all smart as if men were born to worship them

Landlord travel and see

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by veave(f): 7:30am On Jul 06, 2015
Pronmix:
No be only pistol bros na Ak47. Eiya veave come lemme give you a hug, I understand, I might maybe.

Thanks honey kiss
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by fedeks: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2015
NKECHI STILL DEY CRY O FOR JOS,U DON RUN FOLLOW RUSSIAN
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by veave(f): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2015
Moz22:
akpors will marry u..

Okay embarassed
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by mikkypel(m): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2015
[b][/b]
no2fuks:

trust me Im not forming lmfao maybe because my dad used fork to eat swallow but f**k eating and licking ur fingers

just my opinion

When you mentioned eat swallow, you just made me realize you even use bare hands in eating rice
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by madridguy(m): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2015
What part of naija are you my wife to be ?

veave:

You go pound yam?

When be the date pepi kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by chaxking(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2015
veave:

You no tell me sey na Okada you dey do bross... grin
as u don know now, come marry me na angry
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by mcyemite(m): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2015
But that's rice in front of her cry
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by 4stylz: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2015
veave:

Landlord travel and see

You think I stay In Nigeria or what? Go and straighten your attitude before you can deserve a Good man
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by ceecee0703(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2015
veave:

cry cry cry

una dey 'over' form had to get wen una no carry any kpichikom....lolz
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by emzila(m): 7:48am On Jul 06, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Nothing beats simpleness and acceptance of your spouse's personality

He found love, I leave the hating for our naijagals grin
she find love in his popularity and dollars. Simplicity becomes an average woman's hobby when d cash is there
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by MrLeno(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Mikel don turn to house boy oo..if it not so then who pounded the poundo?over-warming of bench is a sin(God purnish mourinho)...see as she the enjoy food wey she no sabi cookgrin

Thats rather harsh to say, don't you think??
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by veave(f): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2015
4stylz:

You think I stay In Nigeria or what? Go and straighten your attitude before you can deserve a Good man

It's obvious you don't know what that means. I do not have the strength to apply. You sound really pained and bitter. Some Nigerian girl really done a number on you...

Pele ooo
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by katerine7(f): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Nothing beats simpleness and acceptance of your spouse's personality

He found love, I leave the hating for our naijagals grin
there is nothing special about dat,besides dat food on her plate is not 'efo' only d plate beside her dat has 'efo' on it. I wish both of dem all d best in their relationship. i'm no hater
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Alibizzy7(m): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2015
How that one take concern us now
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by 4stylz: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2015
veave:

It's obvious you don't know what that means. I do not have the strength to apply. You sound really pained and bitter. Some Nigerian girl really done a number on you...

Pele ooo

Take a walk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Raheem Sterling Partying Hard, Rocks Lady Despite Man City Title Race (Video) / Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) / Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.