Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! (72283 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism / Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by stanisbaratheon: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
hmmmm...this girl sha , i just like her tho
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
H
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by kestolove95(m): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
goldDigger
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Nothing beats simpleness and acceptance of your spouse's personality
He found love, I leave the hating for our naijagals grin

U said it man! Now see it here

misssclassy:
This is the problem with us Nigerians. We don't value what is ours. What's special about her eating Nigerian food?
Don't we eat foreign food everyday? Do these foreigners that we eat their food run to social media and celebrate it as a thing of note?
So what the hell is our problem?

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by rattlesnake(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nairaland double standards
we just finished condeming pre martital sxe now she eating semo
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by singlefade25(f): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ok o
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by DonX001: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
veave:
cry cry [color=#006600][/color] even if she's fine. I no go gree sey she fine.

Who will marry us na since everyone is running outside naija to get wife.

cry cry cry

grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by jck1976(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:
This is the problem with us Nigerians. We don't value what is ours. What's special about her eating Nigerian food?
Don't we eat foreign food everyday? Do these foreigners that we eat their food run to social media and celebrate it as a thing of note?

You shouldn't be angry dude. White people in the media post rubbish too.
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by RJayson(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Na rice and chicken dey her front so na. Fine bae tho
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by stanisbaratheon: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
if she did it herself that's even better
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by malbro(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
angelTI:
Not hating but this girl looks like Michael's mum
She is 24...and secondly d family iz rich bf u call her gold digger
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by ebamma(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:

calm down already abeg ,
Who is celebrating it here?,
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by PreciousBro: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ofeakwu:
K
shocked Wonderful monikersmiley
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by tommykiwi(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
How does dis stop the crisis in Naija?
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by ghanaman5050: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mr Obi you need extra training now not girl friend
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by malbro(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
kestolove95:
goldDigger
lolzz d family rich die u can google it
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by luxflowz(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
veave:

cry cry cry

I Dey nah
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by PreciousBro: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
kestolove95:
goldDigger

Easy lol ,how is she a gold digger,anyway,I prefer a white gold digger to a black one.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by IceDude(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Mikel don turn to house boy oo..if it not so then who pounded the poundo?over-warming of bench is a sin(God purnish mourinho)...see as she the enjoy food wey she no sabi cookgrin
Women wt dia wahala! Na crime to cook for babe at times? Dem do for una na talk, dem nor do na talk....Nawa o!
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by redcliff: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
veave:

cry cry cry

Nobody.. maybe greedy tortois. Because you people always post us for 5years and after agree to date us and later when we go away you go on twitter and be rantig you never loveds us.. smh

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
HMMMMM
OKAY LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT...

The food in her own plate doesnt look like fufu to me

the fufu was actually meant for the nigga who took the pix.....or am i the only one seeing this..

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by madridguy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
I will marry you but I must let you know that I am not a professional footballer as Mikel Obi. So you don't have to worry about who will marry you again...Senator MadridGuy is here for you.

veave:

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by deo24128: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
who cook this jealousy wey dey smell

NegeduGrace:
Mikel don turn to house boy oo..if it not so then who pounded the poundo?over-warming of bench is a sin(God purnish mourinho)...see as she the enjoy food wey she no sabi cookgrin
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by ahizih(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:

The hell with our prblm is dat we are always feeling inferior and we often copy other countries way of living,dia4 leaving ours behind by not cherishing dem.
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by NovusHomo(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:

Please, do not mind the "children". They will not understand you. Wait until they start their rain of insults.
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by vinelli(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
veave:

cry cry cry
We go marry wen una start to dey catch sense
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by ooshinibos: 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:

its called inferiority complex ......anything oyibo do is perfect ...the oyibo knows Nigerians will love it that's why Mikel told her to put it on instangram.......and let me tell we are not respected because the black race have refused to provide electricity and food for themselves ( even though we live inside the resources that can make it happen ) ...
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by afrika(f): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Is Mikel yoruba? Why efo and oriro
NOT POUNDED YAM AND OFE OHA
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by 12month: 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
NegeduGrace:

There's a machine called yam pounder. Or even easier we now have poundo yam.

Mourinho is not the cause of mikel bench warming, infact if u watch football u will see that mourinho likes mikel a lot, only that there a several players better than him

Finally the couple can afford to employ a cook who does the job of cooking nigerian meals

Okay? grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Why re naija babes hating na
Chai poverty come waka meet long throat na badt thin oooooo sad
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Where are the EFOs and the EBAs. I'm sure they are not as good as Mama Ajoke's. Good for them.
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by techmart(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hmm, okay in other news, ladies kindly check my signature for your lovely flat slip-ons at affordable prices.

Only available in blue color, size 38

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) / Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 / Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.