Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Multiple Blast Rocks Jos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Blast Rocks Jos (35760 Views)

BREAKING | Bomb Blast Rocks Madagali, Adamawa State / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / Breaking: Explosions Rocks Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Vveni(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
pBuhari:
I don't knw weda papa Buhari want his boys to kill 2000 people before he will react

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by spotty232(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
nt in support of buhari as our president or even gej, nw am just thinking gej was better,bt i cant just put the blame on buhari cus dia boko haram is a faceless group, bt baba u promised, that was y ppl voted 4 u, cus of ur promises . I always said it we dnt need all dis politicians, wat we need is a revolution, apc , pdp r all same . youghts we hav 2 com together seize this government from this old men and creat a better future for our grand children. we are divided now cus some felt that GMB was the better of 2 evils, while some felt GEJ was the better, bt i tell u 2day lets leave the 2 evils and make Nigeria a better place, and stop blaming the govt, cus this boko haram can nt b solved by the govt, it can only b solved by us......

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by godoluwa(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Whobedatte:
This would be the last time I will ever vote in this country
Buhari has failed me kiss
so they magarized u too? smh.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by CSTR2: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

People like you don't deserve anything, you are impatient. You want the whole Rot of this country fixed in a day? Wake up man! He has one chance, 200 million eyes on him, he has to do it right, slow and steady, mate, slow and steady,

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."

Slowly, while HUMAN BEINGS are dying like flies. No temporary strategy in place for atleast curtailing or reducing the disastrous lose of lives.
And this is a president that has ran for elections for 12 years.
I don't blame you at all. Most sai buhari folks here are psychotic.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by berrystunn(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
realGURU:
Gej, CAN why Nah, if you want to revenge yobe church blast, go face bh, bokoharam are not muslims, leave muslim alone pls

may amadioha rip your hands with 750,000,000KVA of thunder strike, for calling GEJ on this issues .......

smoke buhari shlt....and run mad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by chival(f): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

People like you don't deserve anything, you are impatient. You want the whole Rot of this country fixed in a day? Wake up man! He has one chance, 200 million eyes on him, he has to do it right, slow and steady, mate, slow and steady,

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."

What a load of crock!

7 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
chival:

What a load of crock!

And did I ask for your cluster fuc.k of an opinion? That's bitch talk! Somehow you think a one line phrase can counter the truth or hide your stupidity? Well it doesn't. FOH!
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Vveni(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Very embarrassing and repulsive... Up till today since May 29th no sign of this barbaric abating!!! God knows I don't like calling people names but am being tempted to start... People should do their jobs... I'm being kind with words o..
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by desy24444(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wow bt I did nt hear o. I wanted 2 even go 2 town now.........okpei o
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by obaobirin: 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
watts75:
I was just meters away from the first blast around Yan Tayah,.

Suicide bombing is a tool used by terrorists to instill fear. Boko Haram has already been deciminated, they are using teens who unknowingly as suicide bombers. What we need to do is to identify the various cells operating in our cities. I fear for the people of Kano, as previous trend shows that, their next target will be the ancient city of Kano, probably to disturb the Sallah celebration.
God has your life to use.. Serve him rightly
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Chibokgame: 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
We are winning the war against terrorism and insurgency!

Moving the command headquarters from Abuja to Maiduguri was a right step on a right direction.

APC government is meaning well for this nation.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Demainman1: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sai Chaii Buhari
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Story for the gods. What amount of time do U need to realize that Buhari is very dull and lacks ideas. Without any prejudice, do U think his actions the past month points to a man prepared for presidency? Maybe, let's give the Daura Dullar*d a whole year to develop a blueprint on how to govern while Book haram increase their tallys, since we are inpatient. U are just an ignorant supporter.

9 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by FUTYGUY(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
It has been confirmed n reports say casualties are high. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
realGURU:
Gej, CAN why Nah, if you want to revenge yobe church blast, go face bh, bokoharam are not muslims, leave muslim alone pls
mumu
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Ameer132: 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
You are that type of baby factory right?
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
CSTR2:
Slowly, while HUMAN BEINGS are dying like flies. No temporary strategy in place for atleast curtailing or reducing the disastrous lose of lives.
And this is a president that has ran for elections for 12 years.
I don't blame you at all. Most sai buhari folks here are psychotic.

Do you know what you are? You're retarded if you think any temporary measure can stop guerrilla tactics in a war dumbo! You don't remove a tumor temporarily, you take it out once and for all, but ofcourse you all are just looking for an excuse to idolize the foolish goat we just ousted. Like I always say, if you're a foool and want to be celebrated, come to Nigeria, many liggers line you lying around waiting lo lick their arse hole.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by ifeomabernard(f): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
we are waiting for osibanjo to come and tell us that the man from duara is thinking about us everyday!
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by amnesty7: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Emekamex:
Buhari be like
A very poor job of removing Dr. Dalhatu Tafida's head and replacing it with your President. All saTANists should go hug live transformers. The Clueless is gone forever.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kai!! Naira land has even made it worse for our dullar*d. This is damn funny. The auto replace utility on naira land now replaces the word "Dullard" with "President". It is now official. Our Daura President has now been recognised online as "Daura Dulla*d". Sorry for Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
I heard d sound from my hauz.. Taught as much
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mannylex:

Young man. I didn't deliver a campaign speech, Buhari did. And he promised to achieve a whole lot within a short time, but rather what has been happening over the past weeks have been irrelevancies and inconsequential. I believe in Buhari , but when one sees the wrong thing, one must speak up. From delay in appointment of ministers, tribalistic appointment along side the party crisis. I'm not out to criticize Buhari just yet, but I pray we are not in for a bumpy ride.

And what exactly did he say? Forget about appointments, for now, when he hires an incompetent person because he's from the north, then you can talk.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
This time around, nobody seems to be blaming the federal government for every act of terror as in the time of GEJ. That's bigotry!.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by mobi5592: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
malbro:
lolxzzz
lolxzzzz
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by tunde1200(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bonapart:
Some idiots will still come here and shout Allah
Thesame allah they call on after every operation
My question is , is it the same allah they worship
Am confused

Only ALLAH will answer your question because if answer you eh.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by bolabolakemi(f): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin
Emekamex:
Buhari be like
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Demainman1: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Buhari said,

We Boko haram are winning the war against " Nigeria"
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
irahub:

Story for the gods. What amount of time do U need to realize that Buhari is very dull and lacks ideas. Without any prejudice, do U think his actions the past month points to a man prepared for presidency? Maybe, let's give the Daura Dullar*d a whole year to develop a blueprint on how to govern while Book haram increase their tallys, since we are inpatient. U are just an ignorant supporter.

And you are just a mental challenged degenerate who is foolishly hoping his country sinks just so he can di.ck ride a sh.it stabbing lunatic. He's been in office for one month mate! The pdp have been in office for 16 years before then, you can't get rid of plaque with one brushing section. No matter how rigorous it is.
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by ibukun147(m): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
This sounding like forever to me...will this stop_i split on Boko haram
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by chival(f): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

And did I ask for your cluster fuc.k of an opinion? That's bitch talk! Somehow you think a one line phrase can counter the truth or hide your stupidity? Well it doesn't. FOH!

Go back and read the convoluted piece of crap you wrote, then come back and tell me who's stupid again. You Buhari supporters are one and the same-full of ridiculous excuses for your oga's ineptitude. But that's neither here nor there. I refuse to be pulled into your childish display and tantrum throwing. Have a ball, dude!
Re: Multiple Blast Rocks Jos by anwo247: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
#DauraDullard

You see your life illeterate life?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded / APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.