Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element (6689 Views)

Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / Countering The Lies Of Nigeria Army On Bokoharam Rocket Factory(pics) / Matters Arising: Non Appoinment Of Federal Cabinet. - Drss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Beremx(f): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Madam, where is the change you and your folks promised us?
wailing wailer TANoid, allow our President to make his appointments first before you crucify him.

You didn't vote for him,so why looking for change? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 06, 2015
bayooooooo:

What exactly do you want to prove? That Buhari is a tribalist or that GEJ never marginalized the SW, or that GEJ is a nationalist, a detribalized Nigerian?
The point is to counter your half truths and propaganda which I have done. GEJ was very fair with the North in terms of appointments. Even his early appointments attest to this. Did GEJ marginalise SW? I will rather say he didn't give SW as much as they wanted but he didn't marginalise SW. SW played core role within his government
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2015
1after:

Lolzzzz. Barcanista get double mouth.
It's not double mouth. Those comments were only sending message to GEJ not to be making such statements like a particular ethnic group are is pillars (even if they are). As leaders (our) public conduct is very important.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Mamaflex:
Nah!!! The thread you are referring to, was created because of the fact that any appointment PMB made, y'all will be screaming northocracy. So, you Tanoids promted it.

Guy, its too early for this. You should know that.
Always supporting #BOC
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 06, 2015
fulanimafia:

The North is made up of 3 out of the 6 geopolitical zones so it's impossible to marginalize the North.

Jonathan had no option.
So you guys know this and still went ahead with that fable? Fear God o
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by MyMouth(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
There is this deliberate attempt by a section of the North to justify the "Northocratic" appointments by Muhammadu Buhari. It is on record that 8 of the 9 appointments made by Buhari are Northerners. To justify the ethnocratic act of the President, some persons selectively and maliciously singled out a few positions held by Southerners under Jonathan to justify Buhari's Northocratism. Nigeria FG has over 500 Departments and Agencies that one can't be listing all of them at a go. However, I took my time and painstakingly singled out some Ministries and Agencies and listed the heads of these agencies plus their geopolitical zone.

NATIONAL ECONOMY
Chairman National Planning Commission- Namadi Sambo(North)

Min of National Planning- Shamshudeen Usman (North)

Finance Minister- Okonjo Iwaela (South)

MD National Deposit Insurance Commission- Alj Umaru Ibrahim (North)

Commissioner National Insurance Commission -Fola Daniel (SW)

DG Sec Exchange Commission - Aruma Otteh (South)
Mounir H. Gwarzo (North/Incumbent)

C-G Nigeria Custom- Abdulahi Dikko (North)

DG Budget Office- Bright Okogwu (SS/Appointed by Yar'adua)

Exec Chairman FIRS- Kabir Mashi (North) 2012-March 2015
Mr. Samuel Ogungbesan (South/March 2015)

Chairman Investment and Sec Tribunal- Dr Ngozi Chianakwalam (SE)

Accountant-General- Mr. Jonah Ogunniyi Otunla (SW)

CEO NEXIM Bank- Robert Orya (South)

MINERAL RESOURCES
Min of Mines and Steel (Solid Mineral)- Musa Mohammed Sada(North)

DG Nigeria Cardastal Office- Malam Mohammad Amate (North)

DG Geological Survey of Nigeria- Alex Ndubuisu (SE)

Minister of Petroleum- Mrs Alison Madueke (SS)

Executive Secretary PTDF: Dr. Oluwole Oluleye/Femi Ajayi (2 South West)

Executive Secretary Petroleum Equalisation Fund (PEF) - Asabe Ahmed (North)

Exec Secretary PPPRA- Mr Farouk Ahmed (North)

GMD NNPC - Andrew Yakubu/Joseph Dawha (2 North)
DG Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority- Dr Martin Ogharandukun/Lawrence Anikwe (2 South)
/
SECURITY
National Security Adviser- Gen Aliyu Gusau/Col Sambo Dasuki (2 North)
Gen Iwoye Azazi (SS)

Min of Defence- Alh Haliru Bello/Aliyu Gusau (2 North)

Min of Police Affairs- Caleb Olubode/Adesina Delili(2 SW)

Chief of Defence Staff- Sa'ad Ibrahim/Alex Badeh (2 North)
Oluseyi Pitinrin (SW)

Chief of Army Staff- Keneth Minimah/Azubuike Ihejirika (SS/SE)

Chief of Naval Staff- Usman Jibrin/Sa'ad Ibrahim (2 North)
Joseph Ezeoba (South)

Chief of Air Staff- Muhammed Umar/Alex Badeh (2 North)
Adesola Amosun (SW)

Inspector General of Police- Hafiz Rigim/MD Abubakar/Abba Suleiman (3 North)
Solomon Arase (SS)

DG National Intelligence Agency- Olaniyi Oladeji/Ayo Oke (SW)

DG State Security Service- Ita Ekpeyong (SS)

ANTI-CORRUPTION
Chairman EFCC- Ibrahim Lamorde (North)

Chairman ICPC- Ekpo Itan (South)

REGIONAL
FCT Minister- Bala Muhammed (North)
ND Minister- Elder Godsday Orubebe (SS)

In addition to the above, Jonathan's appointed Chairman of INEC Atahiru Jega is from Kebbi state (North). The Attorney General under Jonathan Muhammed Adoke is a Northerner. A cursory look at Jonathan's appointment will convince any doubter that the North were one of the major beneficiaries. It is unfair for a section of the North to propagate falsehood in their bid to justify the Northocratic appointments of President Buhari.

I will be glad to entertain anyone that can name ANY sector that GEJ marginalised the North.

NOTE: When two different people from same zone occupy one position, I use / to separate them.
Bros, I jus want to ask you jus one question, out of all the positions you mentioned above, which I believe are major appointments, which of them has PMB carried out? Why not wait for major appointments before u start screeming? Even chief of staff and SFG is not out and I can bet you the north is getting none of them.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2015
MyMouth:

Bros, I jus want to ask you jus one question, out of all the positions you mentioned above, which I believe are major appointments, which of them has PMB carried out? Why not wait for major appointments before u start screeming? Even chief of staff and SFG is not out and I can bet you the north is getting none of them.
Like I replied earlier this is in response to the lies that GEJ marginalised the North
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by engineerboat(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
I wouldn't have bothered creating this thread but for the deliberate twisting of facts by your people to justify the Northocratic appointment by Pres Buhari.

Cc Whynotthetruth Ecoterrors Mogidi Altwireless Komek Idekwum Anonimi Firefire Truckpusher Nigerianvenom NDPVF engineerboat

they've forgoten that all Nigerians cannot fall for their LIE propaganda tactics. Shm RULING OPPOSITION CHANGErians

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2015
engineerboat:

they've forgoten that all Nigerians cannot fall for their LIE propaganda tactics. Shm RULING OPPOSITION CHANGErians
Goodmorning! We should always put them to check before their lies takes the place of truth.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by MyMouth(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
Like I replied earlier this is in response to the lies that GEJ marginalised the North
What you should know is that politics is about who gets what, when and how. Now, this resources or power as the case may be is limited, so there is bond to be conflict on who gets what and no one ever feel satisfied. That is why all regions or political zone will always shout marginalisation. Even the south-south did not feel satisfied during gej's tenure. So don't blame the north for shouting, its a normal thing. Don't be surprise the north would even feel marginalized in PMB's tenure. Though I expect u to know all this!
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by engineerboat(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Okay I think we are speaking of the appointments of PMB in his first 30 days, if you did check the holders of these posts under Jonathan you will find just a little difference... PMB has made just 9 appointments since the 29th of May. He made replacements in the DSS, INEC, DPR, Slot of Accountant General, CSO, State Chief of Protocol, ADC SSA on media and publicity and SA on media and publicity. Those who occupied these slots under Pres. Jonathan were
DG DSS- Ita Ekpenyong(South)
INEC- A.Jega(North)
DPR- George Osahun(South)
Accountant General- Jonah Otunla (South)
CSO- Mr Gordon Ogbuah(South)
State Chief of Protocol- Olutola Onijala(South)
Aide de Camp- Adegbe(North)
SSA on Media and Publicity [GEJ didn't have this but had SSA on public affairs(same functions) ]- Doyin Okupe(South)
SA on media and publicity- Reuben Abati(South)
-So of PMB's nine appointees 8 are northerners, 1 is a southerner.
-Of PGEJ's nine appointees 7 are southerners, 2 are northerners.
So how does that make PGEJ detribalized if PMB is being accused of tribalism for having 8 out of 9 appointees as tribesmen?

Nobody is talking of been tribalised here, this is Just a response to APC cooked up BAIT to nigerians in order to attack GEJ, was is not APC spokesman that started it all followed by their @APCSituation room agents that go about shouting GEJ did this Did dat in His own time, if we are taliking about Change, is't it about the right time to CHANGE from what is obtainable before.
Anyway TALK is CHEAP, WE'VE Been told already dat they are campaing CHANGE and PROMISE
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by engineerboat(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
Goodmorning! We should always put them to check before their lies takes the place of truth.

Morning Comrade. Well said. Did they think that All NIGERIANS are BRAINLESS. They said Gorvernment will be runned differently from what it used to be, from what they've been doing so far, what's the difference, EXCEPT stalemate in all aspects. I gues we should also Relocate COMAND and CONTROL CENTRE To JOS and POTISKUM urgently
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by idihcoben: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2015
This being what an excerpt of the President’s reply to critics who accuse him of time-wasting would look like.[b][/b]

Pellow Nigerians and countrymen, it has come to my notice that certain feofle in our society have chosen to sfread rumours against my ferson. These are feofle who would not have dared to ofen their dirty mouths to talk if this was military era, but no froblem; this is a democracy.
These feofle claim that since I took over as fresident I have done nothing. But let me correct that imfression. I have been going round to meet with poreign fartners. I have sfoken to many fresidents, walahi, I have even sfoken to Obama. I have been sfeaking to them about Boko Haram, NEFA, corruftion- you name it. But my critics think I am too slow. Me slow? Walahi, what would they say about Jona who competed against snails and lost?
These critics say they exfect me to hit the ground running, and I ask, run to where? Have I not run as Fresident and won? Gaskiya, is it not when you meet money in the national coppers that you can hit the ground running? Or do they exfect me to run with emfty coppers?
They porget that flanning takes time and like the adage says, ip you pail to flan, you flan to pail. Flanning can take...continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2015
MyMouth:

What you should know is that politics is about who gets what, when and how. Now, this resources or power as the case may be is limited, so there is bond to be conflict on who gets what and no one ever feel satisfied. That is why all regions or political zone will always shout marginalisation. Even the south-south did not feel satisfied during gej's tenure. So don't blame the north for shouting, its a normal thing. Don't be surprise the north would even feel marginalized in PMB's tenure. Though I expect u to know all this!
My brother, I have always maintained that in this country everybody is feeling marginalised. I am not a tribal politician and most times I don't usually advocate for my tribe to occupy some positions especially at the federal level. I think the best way out is federalist system of government. That way the center will be weakened and the real deal will rest in the federating units. However, that some people came to say GEJ appointed only people from the south is what I find inappropriate.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by MyMouth(m): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, I have always maintained that in this country everybody is feeling marginalised. I am not a tribal politician and most times I don't usually advocate for my tribe to occupy some positions especially at the federal level. I think the best way out is federalist system of government. That way the center will be weakened and the real deal will rest in the federating units. However, that some people came to say GEJ appointed only people from the south is what I find inappropriate.
I support true federalism! And I think Pmb supports it too. Let's see what happens! That is y I always put the blame on the British. There is suppose to be a round table discussion and agreement before there is anything like federalism jus like the Americans did! But in our own case, they jus forced us together and we are ripping the outcome!
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2015
engineerboat:

Morning Comrade. Well said. Did they think that All NIGERIANS are BRAINLESS. They said Gorvernment will be runned differently from what it used to be, from what they've been doing so far, what's the difference, EXCEPT stalemate in all aspects. I gues we should also Relocate COMAND and CONTROL CENTRE To JOS and POTISKUM urgently
Baba need to wake up and cause his promised change
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by dTruth101: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
There is this deliberate attempt by a section of the North to justify the "Northocratic" appointments by Muhammadu Buhari. It is on record that 8 of the 9 appointments made by Buhari are Northerners. To justify the ethnocratic act of the President, some persons selectively and maliciously singled out a few positions held by Southerners under Jonathan to justify Buhari's Northocratism. Nigeria FG has over 500 Departments and Agencies that one can't be listing all of them at a go. However, I took my time and painstakingly singled out some Ministries and Agencies and listed the heads of these agencies plus their geopolitical zone.

NATIONAL ECONOMY

MINERAL RESOURCES

DG Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority- Dr Martin Ogharandukun/Lawrence Anikwe (2 South)
/
SECURITY
Gen Iwoye Azazi (SS)

Oluseyi Pitinrin (SW)

Joseph Ezeoba (South)

Adesola Amosun (SW)

Solomon Arase (SS)

ANTI-CORRUPTION

REGIONAL

In addition to the above, Jonathan's appointed Chairman of INEC Atahiru Jega is from Kebbi state (North). The Attorney General under Jonathan Muhammed Adoke is a Northerner. A cursory look at Jonathan's appointment will convince any doubter that the North were one of the major beneficiaries. It is unfair for a section of the North to propagate falsehood in their bid to justify the Northocratic appointments of President Buhari.

I will be glad to entertain anyone that can name ANY sector that GEJ marginalised the North.

NOTE: When two different people from same zone occupy one position, I use / to separate them.

Hypocrisy of the highest order.
even with this poo you typed, GEJ favoured the flat heads.
what of the following?
min. of aviation, agric, labour, finance, water res, info, petroleum, etc

civil defence
prison
fire service
immigration

list all d MDAs for ppl to see.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2015
MyMouth:

I support true federalism! And I think Pmb supports it too. Let's see what happens! That is y I always put the blame on the British. There is suppose to be a round table discussion and agreement before there is anything like federalism jus like the Americans did! But in our own case, they jus forced us together and we are ripping the outcome!
Rightly but we can't continue to blame the British. However, it is a matter of neccessity that we all do a roundtable heart to heart talk. Everyone must state their wants and disappointment. Everyone must speak on their demands and expectation frm the country. The we all can lobby, dialogue and if we come to agreement, we do a referendum to confirm whether or not our people are in agreement. If the referendum succeed, the government will issue a white paper and we get a new constitution. If any group don't agree, a referendum is held whether or not they want to remain and we respect their choice.

These things are not rocket science.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
Rightly but we can't continue to blame the British. However, it is a matter of neccessity that we all do a roundtable heart to heart talk. Everyone must state their wants and disappointment. Everyone must speak on their demands and expectation frm the country. The we all can lobby, dialogue and if we come to agreement, we do a referendum to confirm whether or not our people are in agreement. If the referendum succeed, the government will issue a white paper and we get a new constitution. If any group don't agree, a referendum is held whether or not they want to remain and we respect their choice.

As simple as ABC.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by CSTR2: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2015
Beremx:
wailing wailer TANoid, allow our President to make his appointments first before you crucify him.

You didn't vote for him,so why looking for change? grin
This is rubbish.
Who cares if we didn't vote for him?
He is the president of the entire country, including those who didn't vote for him.
His decisions and choices in office also affects those who didn't vote for him.
Get a brain.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2015
dTruth101:

Hypocrisy of the highest order.
even with this poo you typed, GEJ favoured the flat heads.
what of the following?
min. of aviation, agric, labour, finance, water res, info, petroleum, etc

civil defence
prison
fire service
immigration

list all d MDAs for ppl to see.
TRANSPORTATION
Aviation Minister- Stella Odua/Osita Chidoka (SE)

Transport Min- Senator Idris A.Umar (North)

Agric Minister- Femi Adesina (SW)

Water Resources Minister- Mrs Sarah Reng Ochekpe(North)

Information Minister- Labaran Maku (North)

CG Civil Defence- Ade- Abolurin. (SW)

CG Imigration- Mr David Parradang/Rilwanu Musa (2 North)
Rose Uzoma (SE)

CG Fire Service- Olusegun Okebiorun/Anebe Joseph (SW/SE or SS)
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by MyMouth(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:

Yeah, but right now, no one wants to call such a dialogue knowing fully well what a particular part of the country wants. Even your gej could not do that. The true is that, no president even if it were you, would want Nigeria to disintegrate under his watch.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:

How smart are you guys?
Finance Ministry- Igbo Woman
National Planning- North
Trade and Investment- Yorubaman

Your article alleged that CBN is headed by Igboman, but the CBN was only headed by Igboman just one year ago. Under Jonathan administration, Sanusi held sway for 4years and 1year under Yar'adua.
Your Article made mention of SEC DG being Igbo woman (until the Hausa woman) but it forgot to make mention of Commissioner National Insurance Commission -Fola Daniel (SW), Exec Chairman FIRS- Kabir Mashi (North), MD National Deposit Insurance Commission- Alj Umaru Ibrahim (North) aÑd other parastatals within the Finance Ministry.

Shamefully, your article also blamed GEJ that MAN President is Igbo. MAN is a Professional Association and their members elect their President. What has GEJ got to do with it? Your article further blamed Jonathan that a professional think-tank NÉDG appointed/elected an Igboman to lead them. How does that affect Jonathan?
Knockout blow.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by sweetgala(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari has appointed 9 persons who in the grand scheme of things are of little importance and you people are shouting, he has appointed a DSS boss, two media staff for his office, CSO etc and you are claiming nothocracy

Very sad whiners

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2015
MyMouth:

Yeah, but right now, no one wants to call such a dialogue knowing fully well what a particular part of the country wants. Even your gej could not do that. The true is that, no president even if it were you, would want Nigeria to disintegrate under his watch.
That is where we get it wrong. People that are asking out are doing so because of marginalisation (like I earlier said). Why not summon a conference that will pave way to give people sense of belonging? Who will even think of secession when they feel important in Nigeria? We should learn from Britain. Did scotland leave even when they had the choice? What about Qubec (Canada)? When a woman is happy in her husband's house she won't want to return to her father's house.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Demdem(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2015
[[s]quote author=barcanista post=35526770]There is this deliberate attempt by a section of the North to justify the "Northocratic" appointments by Muhammadu Buhari. It is on record that 8 of the 9 appointments made by Buhari are Northerners. To justify the ethnocratic act of the President, some persons selectively and maliciously singled out a few positions held by Southerners under Jonathan to justify Buhari's Northocratism. Nigeria FG has over 500 Departments and Agencies that one can't be listing all of them at a go. However, I took my time and painstakingly singled out some Ministries and Agencies and listed the heads of these agencies plus their geopolitical zone.

NATIONAL ECONOMY

MINERAL RESOURCES

/
SECURITY
Gen Iwoye Azazi (SS)

Oluseyi Pitinrin (SW)

Joseph Ezeoba (South)

Adesola Amosun (SW)

Solomon Arase (SS)

ANTI-CORRUPTION

REGIONAL

NOTE: When two different people from same zone occupy one position, I use / to separate them.[/quote][/s]

Crap.
Protection seeker, which/ how many of these positions u mentioned above has the President appointed new hands into? Don't u think it's just too early for u and ur rats to talk about northocratic appointments?
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by Demdem(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2015
sweetgala:
Buhari has appointed 9 persons who in the grand scheme of things are of little importance and you people are shouting, he has appointed a DSS boss, two media staff for his office, CSO etc and you are claiming nothocracy

Very sad whiners

Believe u me, these fools are pathetic loosers.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by MyMouth(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
That is where we get it wrong. People that are asking out are doing so because of marginalisation (like I earlier said). Why not summon a conference that will pave way to give people sense of belonging? Who will even think of secession when they feel important in Nigeria? We should learn from Britain. Did scotland leave even when they had the choice? What about Qubec (Canada)? When a woman is happy in her husband's house she won't want to return to her father's house.
Some people have already made up their mind! By the way, you may give the world to some women and it will mean nothing to them! Some people are just programmed like that!
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by engineerboat(m): 11:48am On Jul 06, 2015
Demdem:
[[s]quote author=barcanista post=35526770]There is this deliberate attempt by a section of the North to justify the "Northocratic" appointments by Muhammadu Buhari. It is on record that 8 of the 9 appointments made by Buhari are Northerners. To justify the ethnocratic act of the President, some persons selectively and maliciously singled out a few positions held by Southerners under Jonathan to justify Buhari's Northocratism. Nigeria FG has over 500 Departments and Agencies that one can't be listing all of them at a go. However, I took my time and painstakingly singled out some Ministries and Agencies and listed the heads of these agencies plus their geopolitical zone.

NATIONAL ECONOMY

MINERAL RESOURCES

/
SECURITY
Gen Iwoye Azazi (SS)

Oluseyi Pitinrin (SW)

Joseph Ezeoba (South)

Adesola Amosun (SW)

Solomon Arase (SS)

ANTI-CORRUPTION

REGIONAL

NOTE: When two different people from same zone occupy one position, I use / to separate them.[/s]

Crap.
Protection seeker, which/ how many of these positions u mentioned above has the President appointed new hands into? Don't u think it's just too early for u and ur rats to talk about northocratic appointments?

@Demdem, stop attacking the Messenger, ADDRRESS the message. Nobody is blaming PMB for his appointment, but the Moment your agents want to force us to believe that Buhari is following the same trend with GEJ and that GEJ did worse dan dis, that is why all this bickering, so stop calling people name, this is CHANGE GVT ERA, work your CAMPAING TALK and CHANGE PROMISE. Election is OVER, LET PMB get the work done. NIGERIAN are not CHANGErians
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by engineerboat(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2015
Demdem:

@Demdem, stop playing like this, calling people name is not the solution. If somebody call you a FOOL. What does it mean to you, well A cameleon can never CHANGE the colour of his skin. If some people are sad looser what happen to DISTAILIZED, DISUNITED, DISGRUNTED winner lords.
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by citizenY(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
GEJ can be accused of anything but not marginalising the North. The only people that can complain is the SW but it wasn't that bad. It is a shame that some people in the North are poised to rewrite history that we all witnessed.

It is too early to judge. I can only comment when all the appointments have been made. However, it is good that people are giving "close marking" . Barca, good team manager of PDP DISUNITED!!!!! or are you the team psychologist?
Re: Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element by engineerboat(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Demdem:
a question for you, what has this government done differently from the previous government, Is this the CHANGE you promised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From IPOB May 30th Remembrance Day From Around The World / The Bombshell From Yinka Odumakin To Tinubu (A Must Read)! / See The Face Of Abba Kaka, Boko Haram’s “Governor” Of Borno (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.