Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George (27362 Views)

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by RuffRhyder(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
He just told the bitter truth. But I thought he should be on exile by now
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
mescapee:

That's the part I love most.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hope u are not among the recent political circumcised peeps? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by emmasege: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
softwareman:

If bode George had wanted to follow Awo'examples, why did join PDP in 1999 not AD the Yoruba party then?
Buhari only made , according to you nine appointments, out of how many? Probably about 100 in the next three months. WHY RUSH TO JUDGEMENT FROM LESS THAN 8 % average?
I agree with you on one point. FOOLS WILL BE FOOLS.
BODE GEORGE WILL ALWAYS BE A FOOL!
If you ever took a statistic course in school, you'd have understood what is called sampling & probability, I.e. chance of an event occurring. A man who's made about 10 appointments so far with only about 10 percentage going to the south is likely going to do the same in the future. Are you telling me that there are not at least three or four qualified southerners who can fill those posts? Expect that most of his appointments will be skewed northwards.
You guys forced the tribalist to be nationalistic while seeking for votes when you adorned him with all sort of ethnic attires. Eefin n'iwa, riru ni I ru. Enjoy what you bargained for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by Franzeez(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
softwareman:

I don't expect u to know the the place of ANALOGY IN SENTENCE CONSTRUCTION.
STUPID slowpoke ROUGHNECK TWERP.

I know say I be slowpoke but I can buy you sha.
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by emmatok(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
ZUBY77:

Well I said fools will be fools.
I wonder why it's too hard for you to understand that.

So you created another tribal war tread .
Y no day tire, for Yoruba mata.
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by ZUBY77(m): 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
emmatok:

So you created another tribal war tread .
Y no day tire, for Yoruba mata.

Created? As punch or Vanguard?
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by chloee(f): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
softwareman:

You mean they should have supported Jonathan and PDP for them not to be treacherous?
But TINUBU was never in PDP. supporting PDP and Jonathan would have been treacherous.
But wait a minute. Where would PDP presidential candidate come from in 2019? From the south east or the north.
If from the north, would it be treacherous for any south easterner to vote for a northern candidate of their party?
Bode George , as usual, has allowed hatred to distort his thinking faculty.
As per the north, buhari will only undermine himself if he tries to undermine TINUBU . Iit is not also true that SARAKI and his co-conspirators have won.
It is just round one of a 15 round match. What TINUBU is doing right now is the ROPER DOPER strategy Mohammed Ali used against George foreman.
ALLOW YOUR OPPONENT TO BOX HIMSELF OUT IN THE EARLY ROUND AND VIRTUALLY KNOCK HIMSELF OUT.
PDP IDIOTIC COMMENTATORS AND BODE TEWONDE GEORGE JUST DON'T AND CAN'T GET IT.
Biggest fool on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by emmatok(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
ZUBY77:

Created? As punch or Vanguard?

How did punch or Vanguard do that.
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by front247: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2015
Yorubas hav entered into an agreement of slavery.
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by Adminisher: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
What exactly did they reap and sow?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / President Buhari Arrives Benin For Next Level Rally / ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.