Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George (27376 Views)

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by Jboy5050(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2015
[baseless point mtschwwwwwwSOME IDIOTS WILL STILL NOT SEE A POINT IN THIS[/quote]
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by abokikhalifa: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2015
frisky2good:
Instead of them to digest the message and forget about the messenger, they chose to first ask "who said it?" before they know what to do.

yes, he is an ex convict for that reason he as no say..... in news structure we have what is called 5Ws WHO, stands for who says what? WHEN stands for the time and place, WHY stands for the reason of the news, I Cant remember the last W right now, H stands for How the massage was past to the audience. so for that reason oga Bode watever is not Reliable ....... [url]candygist..com[/url]
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by softwareman(m): 9:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Chesman10:

Always be balanced in your opinions so that readers will learn something from your post. Bode George did not say SW should have voted for GEJ. His argument was that political positions should have been shared and agreed upon among the6 geo-
political zones before the elections.
When the tambuwal crisis came up in PDP was it not as a result of zoning?
Look if APC had zoned the position to the noth east, are u saying SARAKI would have dropped his ambition and not align with PDP? I do not think so.
As for bode George, his motive in everything is always driven by his hatred for TINUBU.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by Chesman10(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Nigerians can rarely be objective in their analysis. Tinubu did the right thing in going into alliance with other sections of the country, which is what Nigerians need presently to advance their democracy. Bode George acknowledged that in his statement. His argument was that SW being led by Tinubu and Akande should have retained the zoning principle to avoid rancour or treachery which is happening now in NASS. To me, the most consistent group of Nigerians are the political class. The followers are politically naive and lacking in their reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2015
In my view Bode George deserves more honor than tinubu. Both are corrupt. But ever since the past administration. Nigeria was north against the south. Bode would neva parley with the north. Tinubu has always been about reduce power at the centre and true federalism buh during last administration he was the complete opposite. Funny thing is my brothers blindly followed him. Now they are been betrayed left right and center. But d delusion still runs thick in their blood that they are in control. Well with the way things are going the SW may become the fugitive region.
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by PAINGAIN: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2015
softwareman:
p
Dude when you say yorubas should stand on their what do you mean. Form and stay in tribal party?
Are the IGBOS standing on their own?
Are the Hausa standing on their own?
If TINUBU had supported Jonathan or aligned with the IGBOS( God forbid!!) Would he then be PUTTING YORUBA INTEREST ABOVE HIS OWN?
Since you know what represents Yoruba interest more than the yorubas themselves, can you tell me if JONATHAN REPRESENTED YORUBA INTEREST IN HIS SIX YEARS RULE.
YOU PEOPLE, PDP AND IGBOS ESPECIALLY ARE SUFFERING FROM ITCHING EARS.
ONCE ANYONE SAYS WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR OR WHAT YOU WISH TO HAPPEN, YOU ALL START THRASHING ABOUT LIKE RAIN BEATEN CHICKENS!
what r yoruba's interests? That's d big question. Bcus it seems ur interest is to always align with what the north wants. I'm not saying yorubas should've stood with jonathan or the igbos but isn't it time yorubas stopped playing second fiddle to the north? We all know what the north wants, to destroy nigeria. Igbos want biafra. What do u guys want? What r ur interests? Pls tell me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by blackpriest0911: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2015
Bode George should have been in exile now...what is he waiting for??
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by RapLawd(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2015
softwareman:

You mean they should have supported Jonathan and PDP for them not to be treacherous?
But TINUBU was never in PDP. supporting PDP and Jonathan would have been treacherous.
But wait a minute. Where would PDP presidential candidate come from in 2019? From the south east or the north.
If from the north, would it be treacherous for any south easterner to vote for a northern candidate of their party?
Bode George , as usual, has allowed hatred to distort his thinking faculty.
As per the north, buhari will only undermine himself if he tries to undermine TINUBU . Iit is not also true that SARAKI and his co-conspirators have won.
It is just round one of a 15 round match. What TINUBU is doing right now is the ROPER DOPER strategy Mohammed Ali used against George foreman.
ALLOW YOUR OPPONENT TO BOX HIMSELF OUT IN THE EARLY ROUND AND VIRTUALLY KNOCK HIMSELF OUT.
PDP IDIOTIC COMMENTATORS AND BODE TEWONDE GEORGE JUST DON'T AND CAN'T GET IT.

shooo!

You don speak English finish ?

Its a veryyyyyyyy long days to go brave...

Here's the change
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by LETJO: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2015
obioraval:
Lot of sense in the message.
Never expected anything good from that bunch. I believe they are looking for a way to undue what they have done. I guess the so called tactician ain't that after all.
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by Saphiex(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2015
Tinubu stands for party supremacy which I think is not wrong. This is just the beginning, not yet uhuru for Saraki. Tinubu will still emerge victorious. APC is solid today because of the likes of Tinubu. Tinubu is still the jagagban of Nigeria politics

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by Chesman10(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2015
softwareman:

When the tambuwal crisis came up in PDP was it not as a result of zoning?
Look if APC had zoned the position to the noth east, are u saying SARAKI would have dropped his ambition and not align with PDP? I do not think so.
As for bode George, his motive in everything is always driven by his hatred for TINUBU.
Tanx. This is how to make presentation. Now you made a point that zoning still comes up with problems and treachery, thereby countering the earlier statement/theory from B. George. You have enriched my knowledge. Something again sir, stop name calling its not good.In logic, it is called attacking the straw man. It does not advance knowledge.
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by bayusdipe(m): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2015
he has spoken well
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by pBuhari(f): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2015
let them continue
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by softwareman(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2015
Franzeez:

Another daft follower of Tinubu sprewing rubbish. Stupidly comparing boxing to Politics
I don't expect u to know the the place of ANALOGY IN SENTENCE CONSTRUCTION.
STUPID slowpoke ROUGHNECK TWERP.
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2015
softwareman:

You mean they should have supported Jonathan and PDP for them not to be treacherous?
But TINUBU was never in PDP. supporting PDP and Jonathan would have been treacherous.
But wait a minute. Where would PDP presidential candidate come from in 2019? From the south east or the north.
If from the north, would it be treacherous for any south easterner to vote for a northern candidate of their party?
Bode George , as usual, has allowed hatred to distort his thinking faculty.
As per the north, buhari will only undermine himself if he tries to undermine TINUBU . Iit is not also true that SARAKI and his co-conspirators have won.
It is just round one of a 15 round match. What TINUBU is doing right now is the ROPER DOPER strategy Mohammed Ali used against George foreman.
ALLOW YOUR OPPONENT TO BOX HIMSELF OUT IN THE EARLY ROUND AND VIRTUALLY KNOCK HIMSELF OUT.
PDP IDIOTIC COMMENTATORS AND BODE TEWONDE GEORGE JUST DON'T AND CAN'T GET IT.
By now, you guys should have learnt to stop deceiving urselves
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by RapLawd(m): 9:19am On Jul 06, 2015
blackpriest0911:
Bode George should have been in exile now...what is he waiting for??

why?how and for gaddem what?

In phobia of pa buhari?old man is busy with his cow and no time to probe anyone...and don't tell me u believe that fairytale of fight against corruption cus no one will ever bit the hand that fed him...
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by kennyten10(m): 9:19am On Jul 06, 2015
seunmsg:
Bode George spewing his nonsense as usual. Yoruba's got nothing from GEJ so, Tinubu was right to have sanctioned the APC alliance with the north. Beside, there is nothing wrong with Buhari's appointments so far, loads of offices are yet to be filled and we are very confident that the president will ensure national balance in filling these offices without compromising merit and competence.

Bode George should also know that most Nigerians were tired of GEJ'S corrupt and clueless government. If that election is held 1001 times, we will still vote for Buhari/APC over GEJ.
The question is , do we have differences in ethnicity in Nigeria? if yes, how possible is it for us to live together without issues like this coming up?...if you suggest equitable or fair sharing of resources, then where is the fair-sharing in the appointments made so far?...My broda, there is massive marginalisation here, Infact yorubas are even lucky to have a representative, do we have any ibo or core southerner there? Besides, President Buhari himself knows he hasnt made a single success so far or out of his various election manifestoes; is it on corruption, power, employment, or security?..Politicians are the same in this country, so stop the idea of pitching your tent with anyone of them. SUPPORT ONLY THOSE WHO ARE REPRESENTING THE INTERESTS OF NIGERIANS AT MOMENT, NOT THOSE WHO PERFORMED IN THE PAST NOR THE SPECULATIVE (PERCEIVED) FUTURE PERFORMERS.
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by johnmark1234(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Who's Chief Bode George ?

Can someone please tell this old Man to short up his mouth

You sold south west out during the past election to south east , your action speaks allot about your person sauth sauth

George Pls leave jagabam of Africa alone
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by softwareman(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2015
PAINGAIN:
what r yoruba's interests? That's d big question. Bcus it seems ur interest is to always align with what the north wants. I'm not saying yorubas should've stood with jonathan or the igbos but isn't it time yorubas stopped playing second fiddle to the north? We all know what the north wants, to destroy nigeria. Igbos want biafra. What do u guys want? What r ur interests? Pls tell me.
Wait a minute. Did Dr azikwe play second fiddle to the north as a result of the alliance between NCNC AND NPC?
DID DR ALEX EKWUEME PLAY SECOND FIDDLE TO SHEHU SHAGARI IN 1979.
WHEN DR AZIKWE'S NPP FORMED AN ALLIANCE WITH NPN WERE THEY PLAYING SECOND FIDDLE.
WHEN OJUKWU JOINED NPN IN 1982 WAS HE PLAYING SECOND FIDDLE.
IF YARADUA HAD OFFERED THE VP SLOT TO AN IGBO MAN WOULD THE IGBOS NATION HAD REJECTED IT.
BEFORE YOU ADVISE YORUBAS, WHY NOT ADVISE YOURSELVE FIRST.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by doncholino(m): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2015
bita truth
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by anigold(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2015
jammani:
From the look of things, many APC ardent supporters are already regretting they voted APC. But shame/pride would not allow them to say it out that they are already missing GEJ

Tho people Have Seen The Pains In Their Pride

The truth is bitter... Many honest APC members are now regretting voting out GEJ, the blind ones expect buhari's minister list to comprise 99.9% Tinubus's persons lol ahahahahahahaha.

Which will never happen... In fact Tinubu has been played out by the northern politicians...
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by Onyiido: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2015
oluwafemi113:

You sold south west out during the past election to south east , your action speaks allot about your person

I thought the old man is on exile
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by tinsel: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2015
ZUBY77:

Well I said fools will be fools.
I wonder why it's too hard for you to understand that.
What is too hard for him to understand?
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by seunmsg(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2015
kennyten10:
The question is , do we have differences in ethnicity in Nigeria? if yes, how possible is it for us to live together without issues like this coming up?...if you suggest equitable or fair sharing of resources, then where is the fair-sharing in the appointments made so far?...My broda, there is massive marginalisation here, Infact yorubas are even lucky to have a representative, do we have any ibo or core southerner there? Besides, President Buhari himself knows he hasnt made a single success so far or out of his various election manifestoes; is it on corruption, power, employment, or security?..Politicians are the same in this country stop the idea of pitching your tent with anyone of them.

Agreed, the president has started on a very slow pace but it will be very unfair to conclude that he has made no success so far in his administration. We should not be in haste to see result, especially, since he inherited a very bad economy from his predecessor. We should allow him time to slowly roll out his programmes and implement them. We can only reasonably assess his government after about a year of implementing his programmes and policies. Assessing him now that he has not even started implementing anything will be unfair.

On the issue of his appointments so far, am also a little bit concerned but then, I want to believe they are not deliberate. So many offices are yet to be filled so I still believe the president will be fair enough to appoint competent people from all parts of the country.

Finally, divisive politicians like Bode George are the ones we should criticise for trying to score cheap political points with issues such as appointments. I don't support people who use ethnic sentiments to create unnecessary tension in the country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by ideatoprince18(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2015
oluwafemi113:

You sold south west out during the past election to south east , your action speaks allot about your person

.......And another PHOOL is asking who is Bode George.....during Jonathan rule was d Yoruba's marginalised??.... * * I laugh in Spanish***......don't worry dis is just the beginning of ur misery wit buhari!!!!
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by charlie009: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2015
what about the igbos are we not also Nigerians?
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by ismayl: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2015
ZUBY77:
Let's leave out who said what and analyse the message.

____

--
http://www.punchng.com/politics/tinubu-akande-reaping-what-they-sowed-bode-george/

this rogue called goroge is out of his senses.. tel me, which position did yoruba held in PDPO. even Obasanjo was marginalised. PDP destroyed the nation by destroying zoning. where were u then. u just jamtalk and believe u can carjoule yoruba people into believing u when u sold yoruba to jonathan. in PDP, president, no yoruba. even vice. senate president and deputy no yoruba. speaker and deputy no yoruba. party chaiman and deputy no yoruba. go chack the ministerial list too
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2015
... politricks

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by anigold(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2015
IdiAmin1:
When the truth comes from an unexpected quatre, some gullible fellows start talking r@bbish.

Among all of you above me, who can strongly oppose what Chief Bode said with a backup facts.

The man said an unclad truth shikena. undecided

bode is not a saint he is also a perfect back stabber but he is definitely telling the truth.. The yorubas must learn to allign with other tribes right from 1960 the north has always betray the west its just funny that
the west never learn why cant the west team up with the east+south south+ middle belt to achieve their political ambitions....

Am just saying...

PLEASE QUOTE ME WITH AN INSULTS AM NOT A POLITICIAN AM A NIGERIAN...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by daniel56(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2015
The truth most be told for once, only the north appointment I av seen so far
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by IBBG(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2015
rooftech:
wetin dem get under gej
Them been gree co-operate with GEJ. They were busy demonizing him even the post of speaker zone to them they sold it to the north. So they have themselves to blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by teamchocolate: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2015
The south easterners aka the wailing wailers.. #victimmentalitypeople grin
NewNigeriaMind:

Which appointments. Ordinary ITF is headed by jonathan family member. Which ministries ar ethereal major ministries which tribe were the head, is it not the south east and south south.

Which portfolio was given to the south west. Did you hear the north or south west crying.

You people just like wailing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Pictures Of Enugu Delegates / PDP Senator, Nnamani Attacks Reuben Abati, Restates Support For Tinubu / Court Affirms Ganduje’s Power To Dethrone Emirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.