Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George (27361 Views)

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by softwareman(m): 7:14am On Jul 06, 2015
alaoeri:
Is Bode George talking from exile? Bode is bittered towards Tinubu just because Jagaban carpeted his political carrier & make him redundant in SW.
It is so bad that in all elections since 1999, this useless and iditoc political insect has never won his polling booth. NOT ONCE!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by softwareman(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2015
Avalon316:
Instead of them to stand on their own,they sell themselves for relevance. The north will so deal with you people
You mean stand alone in tribal party .
Good advice. Why not ask south easterners to all leave PDP and embrace APGA?!?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by PAINGAIN: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2015
softwareman:

You mean they should have supported Jonathan and PDP for them not to be treacherous?
But TINUBU was never in PDP. supporting PDP and Jonathan would have been treacherous.
But wait a minute. Where would PDP presidential candidate come from in 2019? From the south east or the north.
If from the north, would it be treacherous for any south easterner to vote for a northern candidate of their party?
Bode George , as usual, has allowed hatred to distort his thinking faculty.
As per the north, buhari will only undermine himself if he tries to undermine TINUBU . Iit is not also true that SARAKI and his co-conspirators have won.
It is just round one of a 15 round match. What TINUBU is doing right now is the ROPER DOPER strategy Mohammed Ali used against George foreman.
ALLOW YOUR OPPONENT TO BOX HIMSELF OUT IN THE EARLY ROUND AND VIRTUALLY KNOCK HIMSELF OUT.
PDP IDIOTIC COMMENTATORS AND BODE TEWONDE GEORGE JUST DON'T AND CAN'T GET IT.
dude wake up, buhari cannot undermine himself but he can undermine tinubu,I think he's doing that already. Buhari is d president so tinubu can't touch him. The yorubas should learn to stand on their own and not b at the north's beck and call. Tinubu put his interests on top yoruba own.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by softwareman(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2015
ZUBY77:
Let's leave out who said what and analyse the message.
But of course, fools will still be fools..
____

A former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Bode George, has berated the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and a former interim National Chairman of the APC, Chief Bisi Akande, over the seeming marginalisation of the Yoruba in the President Muhammadu Buhari administration.

Buhari had since assuming office on May 29, appointed nine public officials, of which eight are from the North.

Also, Akande had alleged in an open letter that the National Assembly crisis was being sponsored by some northern elements, adding that there appeared to be a conspiracy by the North against the South-West.

Akande had said, “Most northern elite, the Nigerian oil subsidy barons and other business cartels, who never liked Buhari’s anti-corruption stance, are quickly backing the rebellion against the APC with strong support.

“While other position seekers are waiting in the wings until Buhari’s ministers are announced, a large section of the South-West sees the rebellion as a conspiracy of the North against the Yoruba.”

Reacting to the development, however, George predicted that the Yoruba would be grossly marginalised for the next four years because the Yoruba leaders within the APC did not plan properly before rushing into an alliance with the North.

He said Akande and Tinubu should have learnt from history and the politics of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, who remained in the opposition all through his life because he put the Yoruba interest ahead of his personal ambition.

George, who spoke to our correspondent on the telephone, said the PDP was able to sustain democracy for 16 years because it understood Nigeria’s diversity and constantly zoned key positions among the six geopolitical zones.

He said the recent crisis in the APC started from Akande and Tinubu’s comment that the APC would not zone the positions of Senate President and Speaker of the House of Representatives.

George said the absence of zoning threw the contest for principal offices in the National Assembly wide open and led to crisis.

He said, “They (Tinubu and Akande) were not cautious when they were forming their alliance. They did not understand the dynamics of national politics. They were just driven by greed. I am not saying that they should not have formed an alliance with the North but it should have been on equal basis.

“They have now been given a political circumcision. Awolowo wanted Yoruba to be equal partners with the North and not a second force. I said it that we have returned to the 1960 political era and Tinubu and Akande have been slapped. I predicted all these.

“They were not thinking of the Yoruba but their selfish interests and I have no sympathy for them. Chief Akande said he did not believe in zoning and I knew that he did not know what he was talking about.

“Zoning gives everybody, including the minorities, a sense of belonging but Akande threw zoning of out the window and that move has backfired.”

When confronted with the fact that the South-West still holds the position of vice-president which is the number two citizen in the country, George said the position of vice-president was not an influential position.

“Go and read our constitution, there is no defined job for the vice-president. He only heads the Economic Council and is directed by the President. Let all Yoruba wake up now. You don’t enter into a coalition without deep thinking,” he said.

--
http://www.punchng.com/politics/tinubu-akande-reaping-what-they-sowed-bode-george/
If bode George had wanted to follow Awo'examples, why did join PDP in 1999 not AD the Yoruba party then?
Buhari only made , according to you nine appointments, out of how many? Probably about 100 in the next three months. WHY RUSH TO JUDGEMENT FROM LESS THAN 8 % average?
I agree with you on one point. FOOLS WILL BE FOOLS.
BODE GEORGE WILL ALWAYS BE A FOOL!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by Eddygrate: 7:35am On Jul 06, 2015
SPOTLESS SHINE FUMIGATION/CLEANING SERVICES For fumigation of your home, office spaces, apartments, open lands, etc. We offer a quality and affordable services such as fumigation and cleaning. and we take responsibilities on all our jobs and we have a single goal in mind in our jobs, that is CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. We charge as low as N5,000 per job, depending on the size of the apartment For More info Please Contact SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES 25 mabawonku Stresst oworonshoki Lagos 07033491967 Spotless.shinec@gmail.com
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2015
The fact that Buhari cancelled Lagos Metro in his first regime is enough reason for these people to avoid his government but they refused

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by softwareman(m): 7:48am On Jul 06, 2015
PAINGAIN:
dude wake up, buhari cannot undermine himself but he can undermine tinubu,I think he's doing that already. Buhari is d president so tinubu can't touch him. The yorubas should learn to stand on their own and not b at the north's beck and call. Tinubu put his interests on top yoruba own.
p
Dude when you say yorubas should stand on their what do you mean. Form and stay in tribal party?
Are the IGBOS standing on their own?
Are the Hausa standing on their own?
If TINUBU had supported Jonathan or aligned with the IGBOS( God forbid!!) Would he then be PUTTING YORUBA INTEREST ABOVE HIS OWN?
Since you know what represents Yoruba interest more than the yorubas themselves, can you tell me if JONATHAN REPRESENTED YORUBA INTEREST IN HIS SIX YEARS RULE.
YOU PEOPLE, PDP AND IGBOS ESPECIALLY ARE SUFFERING FROM ITCHING EARS.
ONCE ANYONE SAYS WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR OR WHAT YOU WISH TO HAPPEN, YOU ALL START THRASHING ABOUT LIKE RAIN BEATEN CHICKENS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by ZUBY77(m): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2015
softwareman:

If bode George had wanted to follow Awo'examples, why did join PDP in 1999 not AD the Yoruba party then?
Buhari only made , according to you nine appointments, out of how many? Probably about 100 in the next three months. WHY RUSH TO JUDGEMENT FROM LESS THAN 8 % average?
I agree with you on one point. FOOLS WILL BE FOOLS.
BODE GEORGE WILL ALWAYS BE A FOOL!

Let me ask you one question you can't answer.. .

What would the North have said if the 8% appointment were from south West?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by NewNigeriaMind: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2015
ZUBY77:

Let me ask you one question you can't answer.. .

What would the North have said if the 8% appointment were from south West?
l

The you hear the north complain during the four years of jonathan govt of his appointments.
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by Holuwadammie(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Bode George season1
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by deejayALFY(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2015
EX CONVICT..
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by ZUBY77(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
l

The you hear the north complain during the four years of jonathan govt of his appointments.

No.. Because Jonathan made appointments from everywhere.

You haven't answered my question.
I just answered yours.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by brainpulse: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2015
ZUBY77:

We'll l I said fools will be fools.
I wonder why it's too hard for you to understand that.
But you displayed the act first
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by NewNigeriaMind: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2015
What tires me is when people like bode George still have the guts to talk.

The major positions given to the north under jonathan was the vp.

Now, during jonathan regime was yoruba interest protected. Mike adenuga wanted to buy an oil well, ngozi said because of national interest he cannot buy the well and it was sold to foreigners.

Can bode George tell the Yoruba what they gained during jonathan regime.

These morons on pdp don't care about yoruba interest but personal interest.

if one is to compare the yoruba situation under jonathan to what we have now, it's a big step up for the Yorubas. Even the SE that hijack the deputy senate president are holding on to it tooth, nail and sinker. How can't count how many SE people that have expressed heartbreak if ekremadu is removed as deputy senate president.

Now this morons George that could not negotiate ordinary minister of aviation under gej government is telling us not to believe in Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by NewNigeriaMind: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2015
ZUBY77:

No.. Because Jonathan made appointments from everywhere.

You haven't answered my question.
I just answered yours.

Which appointments. Ordinary ITF is headed by jonathan family member. Which ministries ar ethereal major ministries which tribe were the head, is it not the south east and south south.

Which portfolio was given to the south west. Did you hear the north or south west crying.

You people just like wailing
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by Captainswag225(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2015
oh tinubu don suffer oo, things are going from bad to worst for him.
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by arsenal33: 8:12am On Jul 06, 2015
These so called leaders know how to rule us well.

They whip up tribal sentiments and make ordinary people hate each other while they paddy with themselves.

I wish this man will just go on exile.
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by hotyink: 8:15am On Jul 06, 2015
Hmmmm.. Bode is right in his own opinion, because it has to be respected!!
He's words are logical to me, and I think Bode is right...
Shun greed.. Simple as that...

http://www.toridey.com/see-first-photo-of-karen-igho-and-her-baby-boy/

1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by topsco(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2015
Dem never see shiiit...! More shiiit still dey rehearsal.
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by sweatlana: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Very true...
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by ige101(m): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2015
U just made my day.Perfect reply

ZUBY77:

Well I said fools will be fools.
I wonder why it's too hard for you to understand that.
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by Obijulius: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2015
AP is reporting a bomb blast at a mosque and restaurant in Nigeria.

Any confirmation
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by NewNigeriaMind: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2015
When did bode George the number hater of tinubu and yorubas become the spokesman's for yoruba interest.

Politics of bitterness is what is killing the south west.

Even the pdp governors and apc governor in south east are working together.

Can these morons in pdp south west wish apc anything good in the south west. Can fayose seat with ambode to plan how to take the south west to the next level.

This idiot bode george has zero influence in pdp and he is here talking. Can this morons even choose a minister pdp not to talk of the vp in pdp

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2015
I dont like the ethnicity stuffs B. George is projecting,
But truth be said, Buhari is doing a great deal at
heightening the ethnicity paranoia with his recent
appointments.
I pray he realizes Nigeria is for all b4 itz too late.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by Bollove: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2015
softwareman:

You mean they should have supported Jonathan and PDP for them not to be treacherous?
But TINUBU was never in PDP. supporting PDP and Jonathan would have been treacherous.
But wait a minute. Where would PDP presidential candidate come from in 2019? From the south east or the north.
If from the north, would it be treacherous for any south easterner to vote for a northern candidate of their party?
Bode George , as usual, has allowed hatred to distort his thinking faculty.
As per the north, buhari will only undermine himself if he tries to undermine TINUBU . Iit is not also true that SARAKI and his co-conspirators have won.
It is just round one of a 15 round match. What TINUBU is doing right now is the ROPER DOPER strategy Mohammed Ali used against George foreman.
ALLOW YOUR OPPONENT TO BOX HIMSELF OUT IN THE EARLY ROUND AND VIRTUALLY KNOCK HIMSELF OUT.
PDP IDIOTIC COMMENTATORS AND BODE TEWONDE GEORGE JUST DON'T AND CAN'T GET IT.
Your issue be like person wey dem cut ihm head wey come dey chew mouth ... Yoruba says .... Ki lo tun ku ti o se, eni a be Lori , tin jenu wuye ?? grin

You guys are already given technical knockout by Bukola Mike Tyson Saraki and Dogara Mayweather Flord Yakubu in the first round ... make una just dey una sick bed dey nurture una wound cuz any silly move by una again na die ooo.
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by NewNigeriaMind: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2015
I will begin to take bode George serious the day he is respected enough in pdp to chose ordinary minister or even MDA head.

Until Mr bode ex-convict George can single handedly choose a minister in pdp and install a local government chairman I will begin to take in serious

In fact, if mr George can win a pooling unit in Ikoyi were he has resided all his miserable life, I will take him serious.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by sdindan: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2015
Oga oooh! you said the truth but their supporters will never gree

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by mescapee: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2015
IdiAmin1:
When the truth comes from an unexpected quatre, some gullible fellows start talking r@bbish.

Among all of you above me, who can strongly oppose what Chief Bode said with a backup facts.

The man said an unclad truth shikena. undecided

Thanks bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by onatisi(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2015
Bode george is talking rubbish and should start behaving according to his age . The problems within apc is the headache of apc and tinubu,and it has no relevance or impact on the yoruba states. Bode should stop making tinubu problem look like a yoruba problem.
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by olami100(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2015
Tinubu sold the yorubas to the north. That is just it... Foolish set of leaders tinking they are fighting for the yorubas but only after their own interest...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2015
Bode George Deceived Nigerians ! He promised to GO ON EXILE but he lied and Hide in the Bushes ..........Anyway.....
Re: Tinubu And Akande Sold The South West - George by GENTLETEE(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2015
Bode George has a point objectively speaking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari / We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.