Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,225 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

The Cost Of Community Web Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Cost Of Community Web Site (662 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / Interswitch Web Site Integration: / Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cost Of Community Web Site by 8oracle(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2009
What will be the cost to web design a community website like Nairaland or other like it, but not them. And also a University related web site
Re: The Cost Of Community Web Site by Afam4eva(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2009
Will the website have a database?

Just call me on 07031917897 or email afam4eva@gmail.com

I cannot post figures on here
Re: The Cost Of Community Web Site by 8oracle(m): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2009
@afam4eva, I want competative bidding, if you are into website developemtn of design, you could as well direct me to your website, or those you have done for others.
You first assignment see the thread (Help) where will the metatag be?
Re: The Cost Of Community Web Site by Afam4eva(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2009
The meta tag should be in the head of the site
Re: The Cost Of Community Web Site by pie1ect(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2009
I can't seem to place my finger on it, but there's something funny about this thread.

First, what kind of "community" website will not require a database and what's with the quiz?

If you require an estimate, just ask for it. This is a web design forum afterall.

(1) (Reply)

Php Support,ftp Access,website Builder,100gb Bandwidth,1500mb Disk Space Free! / Your Honest Opinion Needed / I Need Urget Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.