Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) (47018 Views)

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. / How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by lawal28c: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Still buying lands

Trying 2 build LAWDS REPUBLIC
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by eaglechild: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2015
The SE seems to be the only safe place now.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by olas24u(f): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2015
Bloody lies!
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by stmayor(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2015
E good like that
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by phrezzz: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by guitarmanpharell(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2015
Nigeria's future at risk...olorun maje kin bimo oshi grin

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Zenfarm: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2015
NPF please get the rest of the gang. Well done to the Army and the Police.

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by sucess001(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2015
[size=18pt]Should the police not be commending the soldiers that did the major job?

its the soldiers that cracked the case and they should be the one taking the glory....

or did the same guy not pass by many police checkpoints?[/size]
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by xtervaganza(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2015
idiots, how can you put so much effort in a heist and then ruin it like dat

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Hmmmmm...
Anonymous arrest , abii..

Please show us the picture.
This count eeh
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by carzola(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2015
So u expect me to believe that after such a professional job done, there would stupidly get themselves caught? Lol nah so police tweet say them der exchange gun fire with the robbers meanwhile police only got to the scene after there left.... please my fellow Nigerians ignore this story, i know today some innocent people would be displayed as the gang members caught i pity them sha....

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by ElFenomeno1: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Plots of land...So quick grin
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Pascal181: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2015
And buhari is removing all d military checkpoints on our roads
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2015
The fool left the bank seals strapped to the money.
Kai! tongue
But at least, today's robbers arent like Anini and Shina Rambo that spent their loot on beer and women.
These ones buy SUVs and plots of land cheesy
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by savodway(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2015
What of d woman that led them to the robbery operations?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by codedearner(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2015
[s]If this is true then those thieves are grade 1[/s]
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by allanphash7(m): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2015
I can never beleive this tales

Where is the pishure

NPF......they must av taken someine else to be dose robbers

Shior
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by tkondscreen(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2015
THANK GOD OOOOOOO.
OLE, den no wan work. I know some of them would have boosted before their ladies say den go build house for dem, buy car.e.t.c
Thank God.
HAAA FRONT PAGE.
OLUWA E SE OOO
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by miquelon(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2015
kay29000:
Dumb thieves. They never watched Italian Job or Ocean 11...You have to lay low for at least a month after an operation. Good thing they caught them.
Tell them o. World's dumbest criminals
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Maxymilliano(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2015
Thanks to a military checkpoints for the breakthrough.

Same military roadblocks the President contemplated dismantling across the country ...
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by sarzwizard(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2015
swizken6:
Pishures or Adonbelivit

wink wink

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2015
Crap. This is just a cover story, nobody was caught. You think the robbers are stupid after such a clean job. They are probably in Benin Republic or Togo plotting a move to Europe.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by proxillin(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2015
[size=15pt]I knew they can never catch that woman.

She get juju all over her body. Police wont want to try it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin[/size]
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2015
Pavore9:
Bought land, bought SUVs...these thieves didn't allow the money to cool down at all. Thank God nemesis has caught up with them!
Seriously, the thieves mumu.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Yommiefish(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Am hoping to see the lady that led the robbery arrested.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Godsonkemz(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Fake claims by police. Why couldn't they be stopped by police during the robbery operation and where are their pictures if there's any arrest.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Success1sMine: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by obo389(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2015
if tru,its a welcome dev.inbtw,my concern is d only female among them who happens to be their ring leader.dt woman was cruel, ruthless and a pro.
u need to c d kind of fetish stuffs she was it.a live tortoise on her chest and snake on her waist.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by williams368(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2015
Show me prove
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by afuye(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2015
The bandits are mostly teenagers who are so poor that millions made them loose control of their senses, started buying SUVs. It is peculiar of yahoo boys who upon hitting millions would spend cash on bling-blings,beers and oloshos! This makes the police get suspicious so I am not suprised they are caught! I must commend the gallant soldiers !

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2015
Dull thieves. It this news is true then the army should take the glory and not this NPF. But this thieves stupid ooo. Their planning was good but execution is zero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Admin Shuts Down Ponzi Whatsapp Group After 200 Members Paid 3k Each To Him / "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.