Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) (47186 Views)

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. / How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Faseyi17: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
film2:
I don't believe Nigerian Police especially SARS and something is not complete in this story check the date of the robbery and when those alleged criminals bought the lands you will know something is wrong somewhere...... Nigerian SARS that I don't believe at all....Please show us the pictures of the thieves caught because I know they will still be fresh..
funny u
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by kinglekan: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Israel5:
his brother myt be among them. U nevr can tel

Apparently. cheesy cheesy

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by tuffgongjo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Zenfarm:
NPF please get the rest of the gang. Well done to the Army and the Police.
Soton vs WHfc 0 0
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by kinglekan: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
ddeston:
I swear to God this guys are lieing.
How can you tell me that after doing a faceoff with police and escaping inside Lagos.

You cum catch me so easily. #nemesisdoesnt work that way.

Armed robbers that planner such a successful operations can't be caught so easily.

I swear they are lieing and innocent faces are going to be paraded. Those guys are bosses in their trade oooo.

Not some childish thiefs that leaves traces.

cheesy cheesy Really?

Am not saying you might not be correct. But then again all what you typed is just based on speculation and no concrete facts.

Bosses in their trade? You sabi this pipu wella ooooo. cheesy cheesy

Bro they didn't even wear mask, so chill and let the whole story unfold before you crucify the law enforcement agencies.

Bollove:
You can be easily fooled by NPF oooo ..... So, those kind robber wey Rob the whole of LASgidi in a broad day light were not caught in Ikorodu, were not caught inside jetty but in Ondo .... grin
grin .... NPF will surely parade some guys they would have arrested somewhere in the night drinking beers or clubbing

So if they were not caught on the spot, they can't be caught again forever? undecided

Na so una hate NPF reach? cheesy

Brosss I hail theee. grin

[/quote]
ClintonNzedimma:
Crap.
This is just a cover story, nobody was caught.
You think the robbers are stupid after such a clean job.
They are probably in Benin Republic or Togo plotting a move to Europe.

U seem like an expert in matters of theft? Are you talking from experience?
Don't take my sarcasm serious. smiley

On a more serious note, the fact that they pulled off a successful heist doesn't equate how smart they really are. Some have IQ's as low as that of a toad.

You also have to take cognisance of the fact that there was a 'brain' behind the operation. Most likely the lady who led them plus an insider. So others might just have had tough looks, good with ammunitions but not necessarily smart enough to go low key after the heist.

In addition, if you think this is a cover story, you are actually saying you don't believe in the Military, NPF, SARS and even the Media.

So who you wan con believe? cheesy
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by richidinho(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Funny!! cheesy

As though if they show you pictures you would be able to identify them.

Smh. smiley

Baba that ishilove prison no fit u at all grin grin
Welkom bk
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by kay29000(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Bollove:
You can be easily fooled by NPF oooo ..... So, those kind robber wey Rob the whole of LASgidi in a broad day light were not caught in Ikorodu, were not caught inside jetty but in Ondo .... grin
grin .... NPF will surely parade some guys they would have arrested somewhere in the night drinking beers or clubbing

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Skain(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Imagine...

So dem get brain to rob but no brain to spend.

Una go tey for kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
kinglekan:

U seem like an expert in matters of theft? Are you talking from experience?
Don't take my sarcasm serious. smiley

On a more serious note, the fact that they pulled off a successful heist doesn't equate how smart they really are. Some have IQ's as low as that of a toad.

You also have to take cognisance of the fact that there was a 'brain' behind the operation. Most likely the lady who led them, so others might just have had tough looks, good with ammunitions but not necessarily smart enough to go low key.

In addition if you think this is a cover story, you are actually saying you don't believe in the military, NPF, SARS and even the media.

So who you wan con believe? cheesy

The first law of a criminal is escape and evade.
But from my analysis the robbery was likely a collaboration of 2 gangs, these guys are the scape goats of the lesser smarter gang faction but it looks unlikely they were caught, why no pictures? why no build up story, the facebook accts of all of them seem to be clean apart from one.
As a former agent of an amateur freelance High School Secret Service several years ago, the story doesnt add up.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by kinglekan: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
richidinho:

Baba that _ishilove prison no fit u at all grin grin
Welkom bk

See this man ooo!! Which prison? I am a well behaved citizen of NL republic not an ex-convict like; Kingtom, AgapeCharis, Orijin101. Etc

grin
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by KingTom(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
kinglekan:

See this man ooo!! Which prison? I am a well behaved citizen of NL republic not an ex-convict like; Kingtom, AgapeCharis, Orijin101. Etc

grin

I was wrongfully accused and thrown into the gulag by your dictator grin Sentenced to 25 years in Prison, but like the great Mandela, mass protests erupted all over the sextion and I was freed reluctantly of course, as Abachalove wanted me to die in jail. Godwin sha grin grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by outstandinglyme(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]they remaining of the gang would see this on nairaland and runaway to ghana.......

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by chimerase2: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
I was wrongfully accused and thrown into the gulag by your dictator grin Sentenced to 25 years in Prison, but like the great Mandela, mass protests erupted all over the sextion and I was freed reluctantly of course, as Abachalove wanted me to die in jail. Godwin sha grin grin grin
kai gringrin
So dey dn condemn orijin101 now grin
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by kinglekan: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

The first law of a criminal is escape and evade.
But from my analysis the robbery was likely a collaboration of 2 gangs, these guys are the scape goats of the lesser smarter gang faction but it looks unlikely they were caught,

That being said what if baba ibeji was escaping to a remote village in Okitipupa?

You can't be too sure about how many gangs. Plus they came and left together.

A single gang could have handled that. Am sure you have seen "Expendables 3"? If a gang needs more men they could source for more trusted guys for the operation and split after everyone has gotten their share.

ClintonNzedimma:

why no pictures? why no build up story, the facebook accts of all of them seem to be clean apart from one.
As a former agent of an amateur freelance High School Secret Service several years ago, the story doesnt add up.

If you check the link to the report on punch's website, you would notice that it is less than 12hrs since they put up that report and its the only report I have seen so far on this case on a newspaper.

The story is still unfolding. Am sure you also didn't skip the part where they categorically said they(suspects) would be paraded today. So expect pictures subsequently.

Facebook account? Bros u dey make me laff ooo!! I am always on the internet, yet I haven't had any activity on facebook for about 6yrs now, even though I visit to check messages and read stuffs. That's not a point at all.

What were you expecting to find sef? Details of the mission? Pictures of them celebrating and thanking baba God? grin

grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by kinglekan: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:

You need to go back there on sabbatical.

Cc: ishl0ve.
grin
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
kinglekan:

That being said what if baba ibeji was escaping to a remote village in Okitipupa?

You can't be too sure about how many gangs. Plus they came and left together.

A single gang could have handled that. Am sure you have seen "Expendables 3"? If a gang needs more men they could source for more trusted guys for the operation and split after everyone has gotten their share.

If you check the link to the report on punch's website, you would notice that it is less than 12hrs since they put up that report and its the only report I have seen so far on this case on a newspaper.

The story is still unfolding. Am sure you also didn't skip the part where they categorically said they(suspects) would be paraded today. So expect pictures subsequently.

Facebook account? Bros u dey make me laff ooo!! I am always on the internet, yet I haven't had any activity on facebook for about 6yrs now, even though I visit to check messages and read stuffs. That's not a point at all.

What were you expecting to find sef? Details of the mission? Pictures of them celebrating and thanking baba God? grin

grin grin

i mean only 1 member of the gang had an fb acct, the others wiped out everything abt themselves and one of dem had all his posts deleted.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
HOW COULD THEY HAVE BEEN SO SMART AND THIS FOOLISH?

BUYING LAND AND SUVs FEW WEEKS AFTER AN EPIC ROBBERY?

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by cool318(m): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Shabby Journalism & Crime investigation. Has the Banks corroborated the story with the CCTV Footage from the server room. Their faces should be their cos they were said to be unmasked.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by no2fuks(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
to make money you must be willing to do what others do not want to.

news from nairaland very unreliable
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
olas24u:
Bloody lies!

Because na your yorubastard brothers abi? Ole!
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by olas24u(f): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
lawanson44:

Because na your yorubastard brothers abi? Ole!

They came through the water ways, and so who are the people in Nigeria that operate on water ways ,olodo you refuse to engage in critical thinking with the kind of police we have in this country .It is bullshit story .
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by mightycrown1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
LIERS
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by papoose999(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
kingsley3218:
And later Buhari would order for the dismantling of military check-points nationwide.........everything that has a disadvantage has an advantage.
no mynd d dullard
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pavore9:
Bought land, bought SUVs...these thieves didn't allow the money to cool down at all. Thank God nemesis has caught up with them!

My dear dont be too fast to conclude o cos nigerian police aint that reliable
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Where are thr faces? All lies

Finally they would parade innocent boiz as the suspect,mtcheww
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
olas24u:

They came through the water ways, and so who are the people in Nigeria that operate on water ways ,olodo you refuse to engage in critical thinking with the kind of police we have in this country .It is bullshit story .

So no yorubastard ever makes use of water transport abi? What about the names? Will you say they were cooked up too? Your brothers are criminals! Simple and short. Stop trying to justify it cos the more you try, the more silly you sound
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
olas24u:

So no yorubastard ever makes use of water transport abi? What about the names? Will you say they were cooked up too? Your brothers are criminals! Simple and short. Stop trying to justify it cos the more you try, the more silly you sound! undecided
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by olas24u(f): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
lawanson44:

So no yorubastard ever makes use of water transport abi? What about the names? Will you say they were cooked up too? Your brothers are criminals! Simple and short. Stop trying to justify it cos the more you try, the more silly you sound! undecided

The police normally find criminals after each event,but it normally lies.They parade some people and put guns in-front of them with some cell phones and this has been repeated a million times .

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Cutehector(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Finally they would parade innocent boiz as the suspect,mtcheww
so so annoying... Can't forget d aluu incident
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Pavore9: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

My dear dont be too fast to conclude o cos nigerian police aint that reliable

Well they would be parading them today, l believe the banks can easily identify them from their CCTV footage.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by favourmic(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
kay29000:
Dumb thieves. They never watched Italian Job or Ocean 11...You have to lay low for at least a month after an operation. Good thing they caught them.

You be theive? But nah true talk but that is the spirit of money anyway

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by ITbomb(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
kcthepundit:

Which kind torture go make u gree wetin u no do?
Come de take police go arrest ur friends too?
Haba, reason am na.
Did you not read the story of the guy who served 10 years after being tortured to confess to a crime he didn't commit?

I don't believe these are the robbers
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by KingTom(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
kinglekan:

You need to go back there on sabbatical.

Cc: ishl0ve.
grin

They can never bring me down again! Never!!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vampire's Juju Man Arrested In Aba, Abia (Photos) / Nigerian Arrested For Online Romance Scams In Cambodia / Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.