Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,167 members, 7,957,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) (47198 Views)

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. / How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by yinchar(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Abba Kyari, may God continue to bless you and your family, in saner climes this man would have head a SWAT Team.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2015
The robbers were not smart. 15robbers sharing #60M leaves each with an average of #4m and Baba Ibeji, with kids to train bought a lexus?. He probably was going to rob again not minding the number of innocent people, bread winners of families, shot in the operation and lying in hospitals while their families grieve.

On the other hand so those banks keep as much as #20m for ATM operations yet when one goes to make withdrawals it tells you it's unable to dispence cash. They have now dispenced all the cash to guys without ATM cards.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by ecnuel: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2015
"He said, “The soldiers were on a stop-and-search and they found the suspect, identified only as Baba Ibeji, while on his way to his home town in Okitipupa, Ondo State."

Imagine. Already on his way to his village to show off and probably, collect a chieftaincy title!

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by mrajims(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2015
pfictures or i dnt berif it
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Israel5(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2015
kinglekan:
Funny!! cheesy
As though if they show you pictures you would be able to identify them.
Smh. smiley
his brother myt be among them. U nevr can tel

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by ocelot2006(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Nice one NPF and Army.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2015
[size=18pt]This sounds like "C ock and Bull story" as told by Albany in "An Ear To The Ground" - Hadley Chase ;[/size]D grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2015
swizken6:
Seeing is Believing, you fu.cktard
No , you're the fvcktard.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by BENARI: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2015
papoose999:

e: www.punchng.com/news/ikorodu-bank-robbers-arrested/
undecided I don't believe this story!
Sounds very much like tales by moonlight to me.
Just like that soldiers arrest one of them? Ok fbi should better come learn from Nigeria how easy it is to catch armed robbers. grin
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Toks2008(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2015
This is the major difference between police and army.

Police will hail the guy and collect their own while army does not give a bleep about settlement.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2015
guerqru:
this is a big lie, if its true, they should release pics, those guys are incredibly good at their job

Are you trying to be sarcastic or you don't see the irony in your statement ?
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by keandre: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2015
story

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2015
Pictures so that we can see their faces.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Onyiido: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Where are thr faces? All lies
U should learn to read well
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by kcthepundit(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2015
ITbomb:
Are you sure?

Hope say no be innocent man wey no wan roger for checkpoint na im una don carry go torture make him confess to wetin him no do

People and their archaic way of investigation

Which kind torture go make u gree wetin u no do?
Come de take police go arrest ur friends too?
Haba, reason am na.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Cutehector(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2015
Onyiido:
U should learn to read well
ok
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by isseke: 11:41am On Jul 06, 2015
I dont believe this story,
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by kingsley3218(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2015
papoose999:

e: www.punchng.com/news/ikorodu-bank-robbers-arrested/
And later Buhari would order for the dismantling of military check-points nationwide.........everything that has a disadvantage has an advantage.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by abatically(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2015
guerqru:
this is a big lie, if its true, they should release pics, those guys are incredibly good at their job

If police dont work, u complain. If police do their job, u still complain. U are looking for pictures abi, will u be able to recognize them when the pictures are shown, or how would u know if pictures shown are fake or not?

The article said they will be paraded on Monday (today), so why not wait until then to see pictures, or do u think pictures will be released before they are paraded? The police are not magicians, if it is so easy then why dont u join the force. I know nigerian police are not competent enough, but I tell u this, let the police go on strike for just 1 day, then u will realize how important they are. They are human beings like u and me.

Even in advanced countries, there are criminals and not all crimes are unraveled. It is easier in the US since there is biometric data of almost all citizens and funtional security camera. It is a lot harder in Nigeria where there is no biometric data or security cameras, so what magic do u expect from the police to trace criminals? Even the BVN that was made mandatory more than half Nigerians still haven't gone to do theirs. Some people even said it is mark of 666 Antichrist.

The first thing to do in a crime scene is look for fingerprints, but even if u take prints in Nigeria, without biometrics it is very useless. Cut the long story short, it is harder to catch criminals in this country, so cut the police some slack.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by LajaLaba: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2015
kcthepundit:

Which kind torture go make u gree wetin u no do?
Come de take police go arrest ur friends too?
Haba, reason am na.
What!!!
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by otokx(m): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2015
They want to live large like what they see in Nigeria's music videos.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by haibe(m): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2015
deebsman1:
Good job, but if not for the senses of those soldiers at the particular check-point working well at that moment (not their usual wetin u get for us) that means there wouldn't have been any lead to catch those robbers, then also the the foolishness of the team member "baba ibeji" carrying around a bank sealed 1000 naira notes, there wouldn't have been any implicating. I give it to the men of the army for this. Government need to be serious for all this crimes to reduce
its all a lie.. u think a thief will carry those money around him? I was expecting lies like this from the police

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by film2(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2015
I don't believe Nigerian Police especially SARS and something is not complete in this story check the date of the robbery and when those alleged criminals bought the lands you will know something is wrong somewhere...... Nigerian SARS that I don't believe at all....Please show us the pictures of the thieves caught because I know they will still be fresh..
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Omotayor123(f): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2015
marinagirl:
Lie lie, This is just a cover story, nobody was caught. You think the robbers are silly after such a clean job
Don't mind our Nigerian police.

I'm sure they are going to parade petty thieves as them.

Like they will be stupid enough to walk around with the Moneyundecided.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Ayietim(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
It is not impossible to obtain the three years relevant working experience, usually required of fresh graduates by employers. While in your 2nd year, nothing should stop you from getting a part-time job, a vacation job or starting a small business and having a business name registered. You can start a laundry, take stock for big stores or do any other small business in your spare time. Employers are not interested in your paper qualifications but in your capacity to handle real life job situations. Employers are not keen on training rookie employees only for them to be poached before the benefits for training them could be reaped and, no employer would want an inexperienced employee to destroy jobs and business relations that were acquired with much money and built in many years. So, get the experience now! /p5sIGP-hw
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Omotayor123(f): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Naija police trying to save face after the humiliation..

Mtchewwwwwwwwww All lies.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by ddeston(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
I swear to God this guys are lieing.
How can you tell me that after doing a faceoff with police and escaping inside Lagos.

You cum catch me so easily. #nemesisdoesnt work that way.

Armed robbers that planner such a successful operations can't be caught so easily.

I swear they are lieing and innocent faces are going to be paraded. Those guys are bosses in their trade oooo.

Not some childish thiefs that leaves traces.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by nurez(m): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Don't just goan arrest innocent civilians...
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
kay29000:
Dumb thieves. They never watched Italian Job or Ocean 11...You have to lay low for at least a month after an operation. Good thing they caught them.
Very dumb I swear

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Ndkings1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
No pix? I smell lies.
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Faseyi17: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
God catch them
Re: Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) by Bollove: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
kay29000:
Dumb thieves. They never watched Italian Job or Ocean 11...You have to lay low for at least a month after an operation. Good thing they caught them.
You can be easily fooled by NPF oooo ..... So, those kind robber wey Rob the whole of LASgidi in a broad day light were not caught in Ikorodu, were not caught inside jetty but in Ondo .... grin
grin .... NPF will surely parade some guys they would have arrested somewhere in the night drinking beers or clubbing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered / Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu / Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.