Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

What Do U Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Do?? (2218 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? / Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Do?? by gabbidonb(m): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2015
My friend is in dilemma; his gf has grown so fat over the years that he does not find her as attractive anymore. When he tries to discuss the issues with her; she wil be angry n demand my friend should love her the way she is n for who she is. My friend is confused n contemplating moving on. Please advice nlanders.
Re: What Do U Do?? by SPG4U(m): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do?? by Cutehector(m): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2015
Ur frnd isn't ready to get married den... He should go date an anorexic patient

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do?? by libertyfather(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2015
SPG4U:

and this is for? cause the op add it at the end of his post

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do?? by agarawu23(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2015
he should try and take her to gym and if she refuse, the choice is left for the guy. I dislike fat chicks.

BTW the girl never settle down and she don dey gain weight, if she born nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do U Do?? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Fix office pins on her head, tummy, hands, legs, all over her body - its known as acupuncture.
Watch your robust girlfriend deflate in no time.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do?? by trendy01(f): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2015
He should talk to her nicely abt eating healthy and avoid late night food, they should exercise together and he should avoid buying her junk foods

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do?? by Cutehector(m): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2015
trendy01:
He should talk to her nicely abt eating healthy and avoid late night food, they should exercise together and he should avoid buying her junk foods
buy who junk food... Him wey dey complain say she fat na him go still use him money buy her icecream.. U dey tthink straght at all?

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do?? by funlord(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2015
grin Op there is no hope 4 your guy oh! Because 2 seperate fat person from food is like trying 2 seperate dogs from eating bones! Then this 1 come be woman on top? IMPOSSICANT!

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do?? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Ur frnd isn't ready to get married den... He should go date an anorexic patient

Remember he didn't meet her like that,she wasn't as big when he met her.

How about helping her lose the weight. "Hey babe,I'm going out for a run,u wanna join"? Stuff like that. In every relationship,there should be physical attraction.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do?? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2015
gabbidonb:
My friend is in dilemma; his gf have grown so fat over the years that he does not find her as attractive anymore. When he tries to discuss the issues with her; she wil be angry n demand my friend should love her the way she is n for who she is. My friend is confused n contemplating moving on. Please advice nlanders.
he should take her to the gym bt if she refuse,then tell her to stop eating fatty and oily food.
Re: What Do U Do?? by gabbidonb(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2015
trendy01:
The lady has a very good job and eat junk a lot; she barely cook at home even on wknd, she eats in restaurant like everyday. My guy is just fed up with her stubborn attitude n I really can't advice him what to do
Re: What Do U Do?? by gabbidonb(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2015
agarawu23:
he should try and take her to gym and if she refuse, the choice is left for the guy. I dislike fat chicks.

BTW the girl never settle down and she don dey gain weight, if she born nko?
the lady has a very busy work schedule ; even at that she is somehow arrogant n feels my friend should love her no matter what
Re: What Do U Do?? by gabbidonb(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2015
funlord:
grin Op there is no hope 4 your guy oh! Because 2 seperate fat person from food is like trying 2 seperate dogs from eating bones! Then this 1 come be woman on top? IMPOSSICANT!
this is a real challenge for him; especially when the lady feels uncomfortable to deal with the issue n feel less loved each time that is mentioned
Re: What Do U Do?? by naijaboiy: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2015
Mtcheew!

I will just walk away. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do?? by Cutehector(m): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2015
ahsekeena:

Remember he didn't meet her like that,she wasn't as big when he met her.

How about helping her lose the weight. "Hey babe,I'm going out for a run,u wanna join"? Stuff like that. In every relationship,there should be physical attraction.
seems u Ddnt read d passage well.. She doesn't want to help hersef. She says he should accept her d way she is.. Dat means she doesnt wana slim down! Dnt u get?

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do?? by gabbidonb(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2015
Cutehector:
seems u Ddnt read d passage well.. She doesn't want to help hersef. She says he should accept her d way she is.. Dat means she doesnt wana slim down! Dnt u get?
exactly that is the bone of contention; she wants to slim down on her own accord not because the guy wanted him to; she feels not being appreciated for who she is .
Re: What Do U Do?? by Cutehector(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2015
gabbidonb:
exactly that is the bone of contention; she wants to slim down on her own accord not because the guy wanted him to; she feels not being appreciated for who she is .
this sums it all

cc: ahsekeena
Re: What Do U Do?? by gabbidonb(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Mtcheew!

I will just walk away. undecided
v He is contemplating to that's why he needs help from anywhere in the world he can get it
Re: What Do U Do?? by gabbidonb(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2015
Cutehector:
this sums it all

cc: ahsekeena
my man is terribly devastated n worried abt the stress of starting all over again with another
Re: What Do U Do?? by agarawu23(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2015
gabbidonb:
the lady has a very busy work schedule ; even at that she is somehow arrogant n feels my friend should love her no matter what
arrogant is another case entirely. the guy should decide if he can cope or not

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do?? by eyeon(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Does he need the road to move on through? . Oya follow Ngwa road.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do?? by trendy01(f): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2015
Cutehector:
buy who junk food... Him wey dey complain say she fat na him go still use him money buy her icecream.. U dey tthink straght at all?
Mr man, open ur eyes wen reading, I said he should AVOID buying her junk foods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do U Do?? by trendy01(f): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2015
gabbidonb:
The lady has a very good job and eat junk a lot; she barely cook at home even on wknd, she eats in restaurant like everyday. My guy is just fed up with her stubborn attitude n I really can't advice him what to do
hmmmmmm dats bad

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do?? by Cutehector(m): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2015
trendy01:
Mr man, open ur eyes wen reading, I said he should AVOID buying her junk foods
why will he buy her junk food and stil be complainin for her to slim down? Does dat make sense?

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do?? by gabbidonb(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
agarawu23:
arrogant is another case entirely. the guy should decide if he can cope or not
thanks for ur wonderful advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do U Do?? by loomer: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Make she dey fat like pig dey go, until e don dey too late.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do?? by Gurgle(f): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Although its already been quoted it was mean so

erased

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do?? by Omotayor123(f): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
op.. your friend has a problem with FAT

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do?? by gabbidonb(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:
nawao love her for who she is

and who is she? LOL grin

although Im adding weight myself I wouldn't expect anybody to tolerate it at all

I cant advise your friend to abandon a fellow woman like me but if I were a man I no go suffer that nonsense at all. with fine babes everywhere chai

UNLESS

did she have any children for him? or she's just feeding herself for the winter
They have no kid yet; but my friend is planning to settle down with her n eventually have kids
Re: What Do U Do?? by gabbidonb(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Omotayor123:
op.. your friend has a problem with FAT
he does not like to have a fat woman in his life like settle down forever ; he prefers average n thick girls based on my experience from our friendship
Re: What Do U Do?? by gabbidonb(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
trendy01:
thanks for ur brilliant suggestion

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / If Your Love Putting This On His Or Her Status.. What Does It Mean / Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.