Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Seven Stages Of How Men Fall In Love...a Must Read For Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Stages Of How Men Fall In Love...a Must Read For Ladies (4504 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Seven Stages Of How Men Fall In Love...a Must Read For Ladies by eyinjuege: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
And they say women are complicated .
Why chase someone relentlessly and try to make them fall in love with you when you're not even certain you wanna be with them??

1 Like

Re: Seven Stages Of How Men Fall In Love...a Must Read For Ladies by davidif: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
lucilicious:

But if you really want to beat the guy in his own game, don’t make it obvious that you really like him at the very first instant. Keep it simple and play hard to get for a while.
It’ll make him work harder to win your love, and when he does finally win you over, he’ll never ever want to leave you because you’re such a tough catch to get or let go!

Well, you may now know how men fall in love with women and the seven stages of love for a man, but if you want to win his heart over and make him want you, always remember to make him work for your affection.

WHAT? Abeg no be all guys this works on o. shocked shocked sad If I like you and you don't reciprocate I would assume you are seeing someone else already, or are simply not interested and I would just move on. I would take your No as No not try harder.
Re: Seven Stages Of How Men Fall In Love...a Must Read For Ladies by Deckline(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
lucilicious:
wow..u need to counselled my dear,love is beautiful
Shebi i told you to go to school. You no wan hear. Ok#kwontinu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 2 / DNA Test The Only Way Out Now. / Vaseline Crew I Got Something Special For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.