Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Difference Between COMPLETE AND FINISH - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Difference Between COMPLETE AND FINISH (656 Views)

When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) / What Is The Difference Between "Complete And Finished"? / Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between COMPLETE AND FINISH by pBuhari(f): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2015
No English dictionary has been able 2 explain d different b/w the 2 Words "COMPLETE &FINISHED" some even say there is no different b/w COMPLETE & FINISHED, bt there is.
When u marry d write wife,u are COMPLETE nd wen u marry d wrong woman,u are FINISHED, when ur wife catches u wt another woman u are COMPLETELY FINISHED nd wen ur wife loves shopping so much u are FINISHED COMPLETELY
Re: Difference Between COMPLETE AND FINISH by naijaboiy: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2015
Ok.
Re: Difference Between COMPLETE AND FINISH by SuperSuave(m): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2015
hahahaha the topic should be "difference between complete and finish" grin +
Re: Difference Between COMPLETE AND FINISH by flames007(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2015
SuperSuave:
hahahaha the topic should be "difference between complete and finish" grin +
u just woke up right?
Re: Difference Between COMPLETE AND FINISH by SuperSuave(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2015
flames007:
u just woke up right?
Oga go wash your face with alomo, or you need magnifying lens? Op wrote "different" +
Re: Difference Between COMPLETE AND FINISH by flames007(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2015
SuperSuave:
Oga go wash your face with alomo, or you need magnifying lens? Op wrote "different" +
okay mr genius,what's your point?
Re: Difference Between COMPLETE AND FINISH by SuperSuave(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2015
flames007:
okay mr genius,what's your point?

there's no point stating the obvious since you can't see the simple error yourself.

Adios amigo! cool ++
Re: Difference Between COMPLETE AND FINISH by flames007(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2015
SuperSuave:

there's no point stating the obvious since you can't see the simple error yourself.

Adios amigo! cool ++
sorry genius,u didn't see dat he used '?' instead of '.' must u bash everyone 4 little slip?
Re: Difference Between COMPLETE AND FINISH by SuperSuave(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2015
flames007:
sorry genius,u didn't see dat he used '?' instead of '.' must u bash everyone 4 little slip?
wow! So the question mark he used guarantees the use of "different"?

I didn't bash op, I stated the obvious politely

For the last time

Adios amigo! cool
Re: Difference Between COMPLETE AND FINISH by flames007(m): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2015
SuperSuave:
wow! So the question mark he used guarantees the use of "different"?

I didn't bash op, I stated the obvious politely

For the last time

Adios amigo! cool
i laugh.i only tried to tell u dat since u saw dat mistake of spelling u should have also seen the punctuation error

ADIOUS AMIGO!

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Hnd Fulltime Form 2015/2016 / Types Of Students who are now grauduates/undergraduates / Check Where You Have Been Posted For Admission At The Link Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.