Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) (12600 Views)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React / Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by Beachqueen59(f): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2015
Virginity is more important to men than women would admit, cuz we all know that virgins are of higher value than sluts.
Now here are the reasons u should wait till after marriage:-
1) it will be hard to say No:- Once you've had sex, it will be hard to say No when an opportunity presents itself again, nd if ur alrdy the kind of person that has a problem with self control, you will find urself behaving like a slut and ur more likely to cheat. Virgins on the other hand wont cuz they dont know how it feels and u can never crave what you've never had.
2) You wont bond as strongly from the sex act:- a lady who has gone through all the guys in her street will find nothing special about the next guy in line. Virgins will bond like super glue to the first guy that deflowers them. The love will be so strong, she will look up to him like a king.
[this is usually y a gal will always call you, text you all the tym, and say u dont love her any more cuz u've used her, if u dont do little things 4 her or call her every day, she'll say dis cuz shes afriad of losing you]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by ibrams(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2015
great.....viz OT(orientation)make sense
Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by Beachqueen59(f): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2015
And so men, for very ancient biological reasons, prefer to marry virgins. This is as unchangeable as the fact that women perfer "high status men". Of course nothing Good comes without its costs, female virgins are really hard to find in morden society, bt few secular men are willing to sacrifice the good times of non-marital sex for religious purposes and better chances at bagging a virgin. So they suck it up and tell the slutty SWPL (s'tuff white pple like) what they want to hear
"No really babe, i dont care how
many guys you've been with,
its all in the past now"
............ All the while dragging and dragging their feet on the marriage proposal.
Now some men fear the inexperience that virgins are likely to bring to the bedroom, bt this is a minor concern as a lady's sexual inexperience is quickly and easily overcome as long as she has normal sex drive. After all sex is not further maths neither is it rocket science. A few weeks of non stop sex (when ur married dat is) with a virgin and she will know all the things dat a person should know how to do when having sex.
Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by Beachqueen59(f): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2015
The biggest cost in pursuing virgins is the same reason why it sometimes benefits a guy to go after sluts :-
"They dont put out"
(that is they dont give in that easily)
virgins hav value as wives and girlfriends, bt sluts have value as easy lays. Dont under rate the power of easy lay to cloud a mans future oriented judgement. So if guys are dumping you because you refuse to have sex, u nw an ideal why.
Personally i think its better to just wait until your of age like 20,21,22 and date older men who hav the resources and are ready to start a family and can support one too. Lets be realistic here, 16yrs-21, 22, 23 year old boys and yung men, wont marry you? They are just not ready yet, they hav bt promises to offer you. And guys who are 25yrs are just realizing they are getting old as they see their their pals getting married, only thing on their mind is their academics n how to make money, so give it some thought girl!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by Beachqueen59(f): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2015
ibrams:
great.....viz OT(orientation)make sense
thnks

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by ibrams(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2015
Beachqueen59:
thnks
u are wlcme
Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2015
dats gud op *nodding my head*
Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by IamLEGEND1: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2015
And who talk say guys want girl wey go do dem chingum-marking.
virgin or no virgin, if i like you
your value no go decrease even one bit for my eye.
there are only three reasons in this world to keep ur virginity:
1.religion 2.STDs 3.Unwanted pregnancies.

Every other thing na lie.
#MyOpinion

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by coldHeat: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Every man or woman old enough to have sex should be very well competent to atone for their sins and errors.

So, let everyone do what they believe is right in their own eyes, and patiently await the consequence of their actions.

To continue to chant and rant that virginity is sacred may no longer have any impact on some, as some people have to always learn the hard way, for them, a most painful experience is their best teacher.

And for those who believe that "to err is human and to forgive divine," let me warn you that although God forgives and forgets our wrongdoing, the devil does not.

And when given the window of opportunity he will make sure that those who engage in the pleasures of sin for a moment will suffer the consequences for as long as the chains that bind him and his evil machinations can stretch.

A word is enough for the wise, two for the foolish, three (rest in peace) for the damned!

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by Beachqueen59(f): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
And who talk say guys want girl wey go do dem chingum-marking.

virgin or no virgin, if i like you

your value no go decrease even one bit for my eye.

there are only three reasons in this world to keep ur virginity:

1.religion
2.STDs
3.Unwanted pregnancies.

Every other thing na lie.

#MyOpinion
i think your the kind of person that likes ofe ora. bt wen ora soup is not available, u will take egusi soup

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by IamLEGEND1: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Beachqueen59:
i think your the kind of person that likes ofe ora. bt wen ora soup is not available, u will take egusi soup

meaning i'm willing to settle for less shey?

+
i have no clue what ofe-ora means but i know it sounds delicious.

So i would definitely eat it.

#EgusiIsNotMyThing.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by kamair237(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
it's my body, it's ma virginity, it's my life for Christ sake... r u Sure u have a say op...

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by Beachqueen59(f): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
kamair237:
it's my body, it's ma virginity, it's my life for Christ sake... r u Sure u have a say op...
do as you like, am just writing, so dat innocent gals dat r still 4 ans will see dis

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by Beachqueen59(f): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
kamair237:
do as you like, am just writing, so dat innocent gals dat r still lukin 4 ans will see dis

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by kamair237(m): 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Beachqueen59:
do as you like, am just writing, so dat innocent gals dat r still lukin 4 ans will see dis
R u innocent Cus am not....but I now feel u tho...

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
true...

#TeamV..

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nice one op.
Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by Seamareggae(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2015
Beachqueen59:
The biggest cost in pursuing virgins is the same reason why it sometimes benefits a guy to go after sluts :-
"They dont put out"
(that is they dont give in that easily)
virgins hav value as wives and girlfriends, bt sluts have value as easy lays. Dont under rate the power of easy lay to cloud a mans future oriented judgement. So if guys are dumping you because you refuse to have sex, u nw an ideal why.
Personally i think its better to just wait until your of age like 20,21,22 and date older men who hav the resources and are ready to start a family and can support one too. Lets be realistic here, 16yrs-21, 22, 23 year old boys and yung men, wont marry you? They are just not ready yet, they hav bt promises to offer you. And guys who are 25yrs are just realizing they are getting old as they see their their pals getting married, only thing on their mind is their academics n how to make money, so give it some thought girl!
Preacher... Well done ooo...

U already know everything abt men abi...

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by Beachqueen59(f): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Seamareggae:
Preacher... Well done ooo...
U already know everything abt men abi...
Do u.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by Seamareggae(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Beachqueen59:
Do u.
One man's suya is another man's chicken... So can't judge

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nice Write-upNice Write-upNice Write-up

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! / Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? / Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.