Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar (22840 Views)

Kidnapper Evans Faces Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment As Ambode Signs Bill / Court Sentences 16 Vandals To Life Imprisonment In Calabar / Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by juman(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
See how nigerians dey waste away, people that suppose to never travel out.

May God punish the useless "leaders" that destroyed this country.
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by wexyee: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
been looking for names of the culprits... but am sure it's my inyamiris
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by stan4444: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Just hope others will learn
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by IME1: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
I know some people in Qatar and i 'mischievously' opened this thread to see the names of all the people involved- good and guilty. but i quickly repented cos they are actually very up standing people. i beg God forgive me.
meanwhile, how many of you can vouch for your Nigerian buddies in diaspora?

Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by Jarus(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
MosakuAW:

Crime is very bad.

If you can do crime, you should be able to do the time.

Nigerians: I beg of you dont do crime, but if you want to do crime dont do crime in Arab nations or Asia countries.

They see Nigerians has gabbage, once you commit any silly crime they serve you long jail terms.

#Dont do crime.
#Crime dont pay.

Unfortunately, learnt today that one of my secondary school juniors has been caught in an Asian country for drug-related offence. I googled the name+drug and saw the news that it was indeed true.

Friends now want me to use my little network in Nigerian government to see what we can do. I told them this one pass me, even if I be President's son, I cant do anything on this.
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by Baroba(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
They are lucky their peenis was chopped off..
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by no2fuks(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
naija name done spoil
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by beyoncausme: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
serves them right.....
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by africanusvu(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
They were given life imprisonment and that they will be DEPORTED back to their country after serving their jail term,Nawaoo,that should be after ARMAGADOEN
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by JakeII(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
EgusiSoup:
.I know they are Yoruba People.

dullards Disgracing Nigeria since 1952 sad

Why can't people like you try to be sensible? Why should this come to tribal issue? Let's assume this news was true, the victims were said to be Nigerians and not Yoruba, so it rubs on any Nigerian. The more we have this tribalistic mentality the more time it with take this country to move forward especially when youths like you are going about with such stupidity. .
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by moredollar(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
EgusiSoup:
U don dey mad........ Seriously.
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by abrahym(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nairaland is getting boring with the high rate of jobless tribalist
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by tommybliss(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
EgusiSoup:
u b goat
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by fizzy94(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
shotster50:
Deported after life imprisonment?!
Their bodies
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by onatisi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
The judge is a funny man , he gave the 2 convicts life imprisonment, then later said they will be deported upon completion of their prison terms .so what will they be deporting Dead bodies
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by Nicepoker(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Yoruba guys. They are From osogbo to be precise.
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by Ninilowo(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Olofintoto:
Father Rapes 16-Year-Old Daughter In Abuja
Village
«

» Female Apprentice Pours Hot Water On
Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic )
«

» Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse
Protesting Youths In Kaduna ( Photos)
«

» Photos: Nigerian Refugees Being Fed In
Buckets And Trays
«

» Yesterday's Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44
Killed, 67 Injured (Photos)
«

» Photo: Man Goes Missing After Visiting
Friends In Ogun

« Pirates Drown Seven-Month-Old Baby In
Akwa Ibom

«
2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar «

God have mercy on Nigeria and Nigerians!
My brother, o su mi

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by 27naira(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=18pt]i know they must be from the South West....only them can be that dumb and stupid...an hausa would have simply stolen it and nobody would catch him
An igboman would not steal in qatar,he would rather dupe the lebanese and if he was to steal,he would rather rob a bank not som petty stealing.[/size]

Apparently you think you have made an genius statement.. fools everywhere! Smh
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by Olofintoto(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ninilowo:
My brother, o su mi
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by seunfape(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
EgusiSoup:

u are dead though u re still alive.
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by LastProphet: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=18pt]i know they must be from the South West....only them can be that dumb and stupid...an hausa would have simply stolen it and nobody would catch him
An igboman would not steal in qatar,he would rather dupe the lebanese and if he was to steal,he would rather rob a bank not som petty stealing.[/size]

They are going to be igbos, woooooooooo! always dulling yourselves in the name of short-sighted smartness since 1800
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by bamuffy: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
EgusiSoup:
animal
Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by JakeII(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=Depot post=35544538][/quote]

But it is a fact, the guys are Igbos or Ibos....ask anyone you know in Qatar.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) / Fake Blind Beggar Arrested In Ondo State (Photos) / 50-Year-Old Teacher Impersonating ASP Arrested In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.