Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Trouble At Ajah As Area Boys And Police/kai Fighting - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trouble At Ajah As Area Boys And Police/kai Fighting (852 Views)

Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning / How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) / (pics)when You Steal Akara And Police Parade You With Ak 47 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble At Ajah As Area Boys And Police/kai Fighting by Tpave(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Police and kick against indiscipline officials (kai) from Alausa came and arrested some people selling along the road, confisticated their goods and Ajah area boys are fighting back.

1 Share

Re: Trouble At Ajah As Area Boys And Police/kai Fighting by Precious91(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2015
Bending my neck to check the pics.Hian
Fighting everywhere.Let's embrace love na.It is that difficult to embrace
Re: Trouble At Ajah As Area Boys And Police/kai Fighting by flames007(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2015
May god help us!
Re: Trouble At Ajah As Area Boys And Police/kai Fighting by Tpave(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote uthor=Tpave post=35544102]Be careful if you're going towards ajah roundabout. Serious trouble there The whole road is blocked.[/quote]Avoid that route for now.

Re: Trouble At Ajah As Area Boys And Police/kai Fighting by Young03(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Only In Naija, Two Stubborn Drivers Block Each Other with their Cars &Went Away / What Is Wrong With Google Drive And Nairaland / Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.