Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ultimate Fitness Plan (recover From Flaby Body, Saging Tommy, Shed Excess Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ultimate Fitness Plan (recover From Flaby Body, Saging Tommy, Shed Excess Weight (1303 Views)

How To Shed Excess Weight And Belly Fat In 5 Days Naturally / Do you know that you can control your excess weight with natural supplements / Fast And Amazing Way To Shed Excess Body Weight In The Shortest Time Possible (2) (3) (4)

Ultimate Fitness Plan (recover From Flaby Body, Saging Tommy, Shed Excess Weight by johnsonkehinde: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
There is an amazing way you can lose between 8kg to 10kg without
going through all the popular stress and pain/gain strategies in just 9 days.

Dear Friend,

If you want to get rid of your excess body Fat in a Natural and Safe way
without Side Effects within the short possible time, this is the most
important letter you'll ever read.

Why do I have to say that?

Considering the unpleasant experiences of being Fat... It lowers self esteem
and self confidence. It makes you look older than your partner (if you are in relationship),
it disrupts your sex life and it can cause embarrassing moments like:

Being Called A "Madam" by your age mates when you are yet
to hit 35 or even 40yrs old by people older than you are.

Being Refused By Bank security Doors when you try to enter
the bank and the security would have to override the system just to let you in.

Being refused by Okada Rider simply because they are afraid the
“heavy load you carry” will flatten their tyres or even overcharge you.

Being asked if you are pregnant by people who are surprised at how big your belly is.

Being Ignored by your partner who hardly comes close to you simply because “fat people irritates him”

If any of these situations relates to you,
...then you are NOT alone and I know how you feel.

It is NOT your Fault!

I'm sure you might have tried a lot of things in an attempt to get rid
of your excess weight with no result. And you probably have been
wondering why they never worked for you and maybe even blame
yourself for not making it work...but don’t worry anymore as this is about to change everything!

If You would Like to Naturally get rid of those stubborn Fat or Lose
Weight within the short time possible WITHOUT Side effect,
Then ... contact us on 07032344767 (Call&Whatsapp), info@wellnesscarecentre.com
and Visit: www.wellnesscarecentre.com/next.html

Re: Ultimate Fitness Plan (recover From Flaby Body, Saging Tommy, Shed Excess Weight by johnsonkehinde: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
You might be surprised to know that more of
the major causes of unwanted ugly Fat is as
a result of the kind of lifestyle we built due to
the nature of our job.

We hardly find time to rest and control the
stress being placed on us on daily basis.

How do I control stress-induced weight gain?
When you're under stress, you may find it harder
to eat healthy. Also, during times of particularly
high stress, you may eat in an attempt to fulfill
emotional needs sometimes called stress eating or
emotional eating. And you may be especially likely
to eat high-calorie foods during times of stress,
even when you're not hungry.

To prevent weight gain during stress and reduce
the risk of obesity, get a handle on your stress.
When you feel less stressed and more in control
of your life, you may find it easier to stick to
healthy eating and exercise habits.

Are you thinking of what can give you such a
healthy lifestyle ?

click here to see what i recommend for you.

www.wellnesscarecentre.com/next.html
Re: Ultimate Fitness Plan (recover From Flaby Body, Saging Tommy, Shed Excess Weight by johnsonkehinde: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2015
The Aloe Vera Miracle
A natural medicine for cancer, cholesterol,
diabetes, inflammation, IBS, and other health conditions

I’m truly excited to be bringing you this information today about the miraculous healing abilities of aloe vera. First off, in case you don’t know, let me emphasize that I don’t sell aloe vera products of any kind.

Meanwhile, I want to apologise for not writing any newletter for the past 3 days, am a kind of busy and i hardly been on my system the past days.

I write and i quote "I am, however, an enthusiastic supporter of natural medicine, and I personally grow and eat aloe vera plants in Tucson, Arizona.
In fact, my yard is an aloe farm, and each day before I make my superfood breakfast smoothie, I walk out to my yard, slice off an aloe vera leaf, thank the plant for granting me its healing medicine, then I fillet the leaf and drop the aloe vera gel into my blender. A few minutes later, I’m enjoying the most
impressive medicinal herb that nature has ever created..." by Mike Adams

When I say aloe vera is the most impressive medicinal herb invented by nature, I don’t make that statement lightly. Of all the herbs I’ve ever seen or read of 'aloe vera' is the most impressive herb of them all. (Garlic would be a close
second.) There is nothing on this planet that offers the amazing variety of healing benefits granted by aloe vera.

You may like to know that; In a single plant, aloe vera offers potent, natural medicine that:
• Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
• Lowers high cholesterol.
• Repairs “sludge blood” and reverses “sticky blood”.
• Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
• Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
• Protects the body from oxidative stress.
• Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
• Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
• Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders.
• Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
• Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
• Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
• Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
• Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
• Ends constipation.
• Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
• Prevents and treats Candida infections.
• Protects the kidneys from disease.
• Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance.
• Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
• Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
• Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.

Truly, there is nothing else that compares to the medicinal potential of aloe vera. And yet most people only know about the topical applications of aloe vera gel. They think it’s only good for sunburns. In reality, aloe vera is useful for both external and internal use.

In the subsequent letters, I’ll discuss both.
Always look out for my newsletters daily.

I hope you have learnt one or two things today
from this message.
Take care of your health…

If you have Tummy Fat, fat arm or thigh…you can
NATURALLY detoxify those toxins and free radicals
using Clean 9 Natural fat loss supplement which
works within 9 days.
Visit this link => http://www.wellnesscarecentre.com/next.html

PLEASE, ensure you did not miss out in this movement

Your coach,

Johnson Kehinde

P.S: Contact me today for Free Delivery of Clean 9.
We deliver within 3-5 working days to residents
outside Lagos state.
P.P.S: Pay “Cash on delivery” is NOW Available
to Lagos, Abuja and Ibadan residents

Re: Ultimate Fitness Plan (recover From Flaby Body, Saging Tommy, Shed Excess Weight by johnsonkehinde: 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
How is type 2 diabetes linked to overweight?
About 80 percent of people with type 2 diabetes are overweight or obese.5 It isn't clear why people who are overweight are more likely to develop this disease. It may be that being overweight causes cells to change, making them resistant to the hormone insulin. Insulin carries sugar from blood to the cells, where it is used for energy. When a person is insulin resistant, blood sugar cannot be taken up by the cells, resulting in high blood sugar. In addition, the cells that produce insulin must work extra hard to try to keep blood sugar normal. This may cause these cells to gradually fail.
How can weight loss help?
If you are at risk for type 2 diabetes, losing weight may help prevent or delay the onset of diabetes. If you have type 2 diabetes, losing weight and becoming more physically active can help you control your blood sugar levels and prevent or delay health problems. Losing weight and exercising more may also allow you to reduce the amount of diabetes medicine you take.

Aloe vera stabilizes blood sugar in diabetics
Diabetic patients who take aloe vera for 3 months experience a significant drop in fasting blood sugar levels. They also exhibit lower cholesterol levels and slight improvements in total cholesterol. Numerous clinical studies have been published that demonstrate aloe vera’s antidiabetic properties.

Diabetics are also likely to benefit strongly from aloe vera’s blood enhancements (see below). Since aloe reverses “sludge blood” and boosts circulation to extremities, diabetics suffering from peripheral neuropathy (hands and feet going numb) are likely to benefit strongly from aloe vera supplements.
For more science on aloe vera and diabetes, visit http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=aloe+vera+di
abetes&hl=en&lr=

Don't forget...the physical product that will be
shipped and delivered to your doorstep within
3-5 working days. Depending on your Location.

Click Here to get your own kit

Re: Ultimate Fitness Plan (recover From Flaby Body, Saging Tommy, Shed Excess Weight by johnsonkehinde: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
How do I know if I need to lose weight?

You can find out if you're overweight by calculating your body mass index (BMI). This shows whether you're a healthy weight for your height.

Work out your BMI with the BMI healthy weight calculator.

The size of your waist is also important. If it's too large, your risk of health problems is higher. See Why is my waist size important?
How can I lose weight safely?

Get tips on how to start losing weight by visiting

Re: Ultimate Fitness Plan (recover From Flaby Body, Saging Tommy, Shed Excess Weight by johnsonkehinde: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2015
The physical benefits of losing weight

"If you don’t have your health it’s very hard to have anything else, or appreciate anything else so to speak. If you’re ill it doesn’t really matter how much money you’ve got because you won’t appreciate it because you’re ill".

There are definite health benefits that overweight or obese people can gain from losing some weight, for example, reducing the chance of developing certain diseases. For most obese or overweight people, much of the health benefits come with losing the first 5-10% of weight.

Feeling ‘better’

The physical and health rewards of losing weight were described as ‘awesome’, ‘amazing’, ‘unbelievable’ by some young people. Changes young people noticed since losing weight included:

• Having more energy
• Sleeping better and waking up feeling rested and in a good mood
• Having fewer aches and pains
• Improved ability to move and get around
• Finding it easier to breathe
• Improved immune system (ability to fight off illness)

You can get all this benefit just by using our weight management product
and lose 8-10kg of your excess weight in just 9 days from now.

Visit : www.wellnesscarecentre.com/next.html

To order for your product, call or whatsapp 07032344767

Your coach : Johnson Kehinde

Re: Ultimate Fitness Plan (recover From Flaby Body, Saging Tommy, Shed Excess Weight by johnsonkehinde: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Do you want to have this kind of transformation in just 9 days in a healthy way possible?

Then you have to

Visit : www.wellnesscarecentre.com/flatbelly.html

The Half Day Diet Allows You To Eat Carbs At Night / Anti-ageing Care With Gnld Supplements / Please I Need Advice My Son Is Said To An SS Child