Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

The Present Generation Of National Assembly Is the Worst Ever: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Present Generation Of National Assembly Is the Worst Ever: (672 Views)

See Why The National Assembly Is Powerless Without The Mace In The House! / Picture Of The First Generation Of Nigerian Army Officers / National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Present Generation Of National Assembly Is the Worst Ever: by FrankC3: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2009
I personally think that this national assembly headed by Mark and Bankole cannot compare with those of the OBJ years. To me, the present national assembly does not have moral sensitivity at all. The leadership of both houses is taking Nigerians hostage. From Iwu's endorsement, to car scandal, to series of probes that 'honorable members' use to make extra money but without any outcome, to making more obvious the inefficiencies of the president, and on and on, 

What do you think?
Re: The Present Generation Of National Assembly Is the Worst Ever: by desgiezd(m): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2009
To me, the most ridiculous of their doings is the recent endorsement the two chambers have given to Iwu. Iwu, Iwu, Iwu of all people and inspite of the rubbish called 2007 elections!! I think they have overreached themselves, I have turned off on them and will never take them serious again irrespective of what they do till their term is over.
Re: The Present Generation Of National Assembly Is the Worst Ever: by Muza(m): 2:53am On Mar 06, 2009
why wouldnt the stupid greedy law breaker endorse him,when hes the one that got them into that corrupt chamber.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Moves By Obama / Get Barack Obama's Books Free? / South West Governors Bringing their Problems To Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.