Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Windows Vista Activation Key - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows Vista Activation Key (1163 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Windows Vista Tweaks for Optimal System Performance / Hp Deskjet D2360 Driver For Windows Vista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windows Vista Activation Key by RuuDie(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2009
whats this issue with Windows Vista and some activation key or code. . . . . . . . one time i was completely locked out of my system for this and i had to do a re-install.

I fear its going to re-occur again in the nearest fututure but just don't know how to avert it. . . . there anybody in here with clues

I would sorely prefer Windows XP on the system but my problem is where to get the drivers for the system if i install XP cuz its like Vista comes with the system originally!
Re: Windows Vista Activation Key by Seun(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2009
Do you have a copy of the Vista that came with the system originally?
How can you replace original software you rightly own with fake software?
Re: Windows Vista Activation Key by RuuDie(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2009
Seun:

Do you have a copy of the Vista that came with the system originally?
How can you replace original software you rightly own with fake software?

Well, my mistake originally. . . . . . Had Vista originally on it, but preferred to XP. . . . put in XP and took out Vista - problem 1, couldn't get all the drivers i needed; problem 2, didn't have the recovery / original Vista CD that came with the system!
Re: Windows Vista Activation Key by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2009
i may be wrong - but i think you can reactivate vista with the key which should be on asticker under your laptop. in future, download SP!, and ensure you use the LATEST versions of software. thats the real problem nigerians have with vista IMHO, you wuill find people using winamp 2.0, acrobat 5, autocad 2002, and complaining about 'compatibility issues'
Re: Windows Vista Activation Key by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 07, 2009
. . .strolled by. . .

(1) (Reply)

. / Multilinks Broadband And Zain Unlocked Modem / Apple Suffers Dramatic Decline In 2017 Laptop Rankings,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.