Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

See The State Of Douglas Road In Owerri Imo State Capital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The State Of Douglas Road In Owerri Imo State Capital (1060 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos / True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The State Of Douglas Road In Owerri Imo State Capital by Beautifulmind86: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
This is the state of Douglas Road Owerri Imo state capital. It's been turned into a refuse dump and people walk around it like it's normal. Rochas is a big scam to Imolite.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/my-goodness-see-state-of-douglas-road.html#more

1 Like

Re: See The State Of Douglas Road In Owerri Imo State Capital by YOURMAN: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
lol
Re: See The State Of Douglas Road In Owerri Imo State Capital by princdebola201(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
CHISUS..!!! But EMEKA told me Dat their Erosion Land is a paradise nau, OBA LAGOON must hear this....
Re: See The State Of Douglas Road In Owerri Imo State Capital by ELTON123(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Beauriful
Re: See The State Of Douglas Road In Owerri Imo State Capital by Buchukwu: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
princdebola201:
CHISUS..!!! But EMEKA told me Dat their Erosion Land is a paradise nau, OBA LAGOON must hear this....
Are you not a fool? Who told you Igbo lands are erosion lands? Was it not in anambra that the erosion was happening because of the river over-flow which peter-obi curtailed. Can you name one place in igbo land erosion has occured in the last 5-6 years?

1 Like

Re: See The State Of Douglas Road In Owerri Imo State Capital by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
And there have a governor there o
Re: See The State Of Douglas Road In Owerri Imo State Capital by Paragonova: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
I told my people to vote and protect their votes for Emeka Ihedioha.. but instead they were looking at Mbaise and voted Rochas the scammer.. well they will live with the scam for four years like man from daura. While I enjoy Wike's government

1 Like

Re: See The State Of Douglas Road In Owerri Imo State Capital by Beautifulmind86: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
princdebola201:
[s]CHISUS..!!! But EMEKA told me Dat their Erosion Land is a paradise nau, OBA LAGOON must hear this....[/s]
Re: See The State Of Douglas Road In Owerri Imo State Capital by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
princdebola201:
[s]CHISUS..!!! But EMEKA told me Dat their Erosion Land is a paradise nau, OBA LAGOON must hear this....[/s]

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN POSTINOR 2 FAILS TO DO THE NEEDFUL.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Son And Saraki During Sallah Prayers (photos) / Apapa Amusement Park Reopens: Noise Pollution Galore / Of Fools & Politics (Bar.canista Vs Musiw.ax)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.