Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) (64734 Views)

N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud / Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication / Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 07, 2015
victorazy:

Who told u. He brought her into this world and he still has superior over her.
superior my azz! Like she's an Underage or what? undecided He was given an option to attend d ceremony which he refused, but that does not stop the ceremony from holding does It That simply means he is irrelevant tongue.... Thank God money no be problem... So he can choose to be a walking corpse by being alive while Another man is giving out his daughter in marriage that's his Problem cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by Bruno3000(m): 8:11am On Jul 07, 2015
firstEVA:
Femi Fani Kayode is a heartless man, he has no soul, why would a man allow the grudges/issues he has with the mother of his children prevent him from attending their wedding ceremony? i only pity that yellow pawpaw who is engaged to him, he will so disrespect her and treat her like trash, if he could do it to his own blood, who da hell is she?
nice reasoning

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by Prossah: 5:46am On Sep 19, 2020
Femi Fani Kayode is a heartless man, he has no soul, why would a man allow the grudges/issues he has with the mother of his children prevent him from attending their wedding ceremony? i only pity that yellow pawpaw who is engaged to him, he will so disrespect her and treat her like trash, if he could do it to his own blood, who da hell is she?

Truth always coming back to haunt you.. FFK, truly a heartless man, which other blindfolded fool of a woman is ready to go in next with this snuff?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) by richard69(m): 7:39am On Sep 19, 2020
5 yrs after and it has come to pass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.